Aries: Sparks. Aries is the youngest sign, and can be seen as a microcosm of life. Their defining trait is their enthusiasm, and it is in this enthusiasm that they find their power, their immense capacity for good and for evil. They hold so much fire within them, and yet, there is a certain simplicity and purity of spirit in the Aries.
Taurus: Somewhere Tonight. Slow, steady, and stable, it may sometimes seem that Taurus has little going on in their life. This may be true. They are not always interested in exploring the extremities of life, but maybe they should be. Still, there is a certain beauty in continuity, so long as it does not lead to monotony.
Gemini: Heart of Chambers. Beneath Gemini’s many personalities lies a biting pessimism. They tend to bury themselves with hobbies and interests and change in order to escape reality. Gemini is much more complex than many may give them credit for, and a challenge they face is finding truth in themselves. There is so much going on inside of them that it’s hard for them to land somewhere.
Cancer: Turtle Island. The thing about Cancer is that they seem very dramatic, crying all of the time and making a big deal out of everything, but they’re not acting differently from the way that they truly feel. Cancer has deep emotions, and they’re not afraid to hide it. When their melancholy gets the best of them, they may retreat to sadness and be totally inconsolable, but I find they usually turn out okay in the end.
Leo: Lazuli. If the Leo nature could be shrunk down to one word, inversely, that word would be “big.” Even in the small things they do, they attract attention and exist with dignity. They are fierce individualists, but they pay a fair amount of attention to the way others respond to them. The goal of the Leo is to accept their magnetism without using it for manipulation.
Virgo: Take Care. Virgo is defined by a certain ethereal quality. Although they are Earth signs, something about them is certainly of the heavens (perhaps a trait borrowed from their sister sign?). They are masters of service and duty, so what better song to represent them than one about taking care of others?
Libra: She’s So Lovely. A beautiful, yet sinister song, there is hardly a better choice for the duality of Libra. All too often, Libra is seen as ordinary or forgettable, when they are really masters of intrigue. They carry immense power in the way they relate with others. Whether they use this gift for good or for evil is up to them.
Scorpio: Beyond Love. As a sign ruled by Mars, Scorpio may tend on the violent side, yet as a water sign, love is a big theme in life to them. They seek this all-encompassing, transformative experience that is literally “beyond love.” Scorpios can never settle for the commonplace affections that most people endure. They’re after something spiritual.
Sagittarius: Zebra. The carefree Sagittarian disposition may not be an act, but it can certainly be said that they have a hard time connecting with the consequences of their actions. They value freedom yet rarely consider permanence, so they live in a state of absolute honesty and truth, which is sometimes quite admirable and other times highly chaotic.
Capricorn: Astronaut. The sea goat’s journey is one of self-reliance, a quest to master themselves. Thusly, they believe that they should carry the weight of the world alone. Yet it is only when the Capricorn learns to trust in others that the are truly able to be their best selves.
Aquarius: Zebra. The Aquarius is adamant about becoming unknowable. They appreciate their privacy, and no matter how well one may think they know them, they always keep a bit of their character to themselves. They are wild and free, but their inner Saturnian sense of responsibility keeps them in check of themselves. They’re perfectly capable of existing alone, but they shouldn’t.
Pisces: Saltwater. Devotional love comes like second nature to Pisces. As the last sign, they are born with their hearts highest in heaven, and their love verges on angelic due to its pure, selfless essence. Their love is boundless and perhaps not based in reality, yet it flows in endless waves forever.
Sobbing because I finally found DECENT quality pictures of these two beautiful couples (although the quality of April X Ram was pretty shitty so I edited it to the best of my ability to make it look better).
description : you find Negan’s secret porn collection, and he finds you finding his secret porn collection. I wonder what happened next.
Sneaking through the halls, you came across a pair of double doors that looked nicer than the rest. Negan’s room. Your curiosity peaked, you decide to proceed into the room, punishments aside. The darkness within the room swallowed you up, your nerves at an all time high. But it was too late to go back now. Commit, you pussy. If he wanted you dead, you would be dead by now. On the opposite wall of the bed sat a TV on top of a dresser. You knew there was no way the channels were still running, so why the hell did he have it? Invading his privacy further, you opened one of the drawers.
DVDs. Tons of them. ‘April 22 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME’, ‘JULY 15 : ALL ASS’. Porn, sex tapes, you couldn’t believe it. But maybe you just could. Your fingers sliding over the cases, ridge by ridge, you came across one labeled, ‘APRIL 29 : LUCILLE’. You glanced behind, making sure the coast was clear. Taking a deep breath, you cracked open the case and fed it to the DVD player above. Within seconds the screen flickered on, exposing a shirtless Negan who appeared front and center after turning on the camera.
“You’ve been a bad, bad girl, Lucille.” Stepping aside, he revealed a woman laying on the bed, completely naked and obviously pleased to be there. Watching on, you saw him flip her onto all fours and aggressively tease her. Although the quality of the video was sub par, you could almost feel him licking her clit with a vicious ferocity. Your eyes sucked to the screen, you adjusted your sitting position and slid a hand beneath your underwear. The way he hovered over her, his muscles twinging with every move, continued to make you wet. As the woman’s moans became faster in the movie, so did your hand motions, your body pleading to trade your hand with Negan’s tongue. Seconds away from climax, you tilted your head back as you spread your juices all over your lips.
“Well holy hell.”
You suddenly froze mid stroke, the deep voice from behind you sending you into a state of shock. Negan. The video continued, the sound of the woman on the screen echoing throughout the room until Negan approached the TV. Stretching out his arm, he turned off the box, silencing the room and boxing her between the dresser and his body.
“Can I help you up? Or are your hands a little full?”
Scrambling to adjust yourself, you adjusted your panties and stood before him, hiding your hands behind your back.
“You dirty girl. You fucking like what you saw?”
“Look, I know I shouldn’t have been in here, I’ve crossed so many lines and broken so many rules. I’ll just leave it’s not a big de-” Before you could escape, he clasped onto your arm, the firm way he held you making you even wetter than you were before.
“Is that what you want? You want me to make you my ‘Lucille’?”
You looked up into his eyes, your everything burning with desire.
“I can’t fucking say yes for you,” he said, waiting for her consent.
“Hit me with your best shot.”
Jerking you back, he tears open your shirt and begins kissing down your figure. Starting with the crook of your neck, down your stomach and stopping right above your slit. Throwing you onto the bed, he paused before continuing his magic.
“Why don’t I give you a souvenir, huh? Some shit to take on the road?” Approaching the corner of the room he pulled out a tripod with a camcorder duct taped to the top, a red button visible on the front. Before you could say anything, he pounced on you once again, kissing you with a force you had never felt before. His tongue weaving in, out and around yours, speaking a language only your mouths understood. He bit your lip, releasing an uncontrollable moan that pressed your body even closer to his. You reached up to remove his shirt, but he had other plans.
“And what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” He pinned your arms above your head before slithering down to your prized possessions down below. You remained on your back, your hips squirming with anticipation.
“Look at you, fucking squirming around like that. Can I help you with something?” He looked up, his lips inches from your pussy. “Oh shit,” he slowly approached you, performing a single lick up your slit before looking back up at you. “Is this what you want?” Unable to gather your words, you nodded your head and entangled your fingers within his hair trying to push him back down. “Well I mean,” he went down again, this time circling twice around your clit with the tip of his tongue. “if this is what you want…” holding out no further, he dove into the feast ahead of him. Spelling out the alphabet, every flick creating a heavier sensation throughout her body. To help the cause, he inserted three fingers, wasting no time during the build up. Alternating between licks and pulses, he continued to use his hand and mouth in unison as you began to drip all over his fingers. Your moans quickening along with his pulse, you could feel yourself ready to blow.
“Come on, baby,” he urged between licks, “cum for me. You owe me, so fucking cum for me.”
Your back arching, your moans grew than halted as his few final strokes broke your chords, squirting his face with your mark, your muscles pulsing and clenching around his fingers which remained inside of you until you completely finished.
Finally removing his hand, he wiggled his fingers, examining the cum before licking a finger.
“I fucking take pride in my work.”
Still trying to recover, you remained on the bed, your eyes closed. He stood and walked to the camera in the corner, wiping what remained on the back of his jeans.
“Now this,” he said removing a disk from the camera, “this shit is for you.” Removing a marker from his pocket, he jotted something down, tossed it on the bed next to you and headed for the door.
“Now you can start your own collection. To be continued.” With a chuckle, he left the room closing the door behind you.
With your breath finally back, you reached for the DVD. Laughing to yourself, you read his caption.
Long ago, the four heroes fought together to victory, gathering homestuck millions of fans in its prime. Then everything changed when Homestuck ended.
Only Hiveswap, master of the newest extension of the Homestuck universe, could stop them. But when the Homestuck fandom needed it most, it vanished.
A hundred years passed and the Homestuck fandom and I discovered the new Hiveswap, a 2D point and click adventure game containing heroes named Joey, Dammek, Jude, and Xefros, and although its art work, quality, and reviving capability are great, it still has a lot to improve on before it’s ready to be released to anyone.
Happy Birthday @howeverlongs! I am sorry this is late, Paula. Hopefully you like it. Thank you so much for all of the pretty graphics that you give us!
The smoke in the bar was cloying. Caroline wrinkled her nose as she moved through the crowd, the happy tune played on the piano nearly overpowering the murmur of the crowd. For all that there were smiles, too many people kept glancing at the door for Caroline to be comfortable.
She could guess what was causing the disturbance tonight. Glancing cautiously through her lashes at the table in the back, she swiped her tongue across her lips as she gave herself a brief glance to admire the man who sat with such elegant casualness. Klaus Mikaelson.
Smart, terribly handsome with dimples she’d seen crease his cheeks just before he’d threatened someone’s life, Klaus Mikaelson had the devil’s own luck and his ruthlessness. Caroline had seen enemies dismiss him, partly due to his foreign accent and partly because of his looks, and she’d heard of how they’d been fished from the lake. But it wasn’t fear that had her skirting the crowd to avoid him.
Klaus wasn’t just ruthless when it came to business. Adjusting her tray, shirt swishing around her knees, she sighed mentally as Gloria caught her eye. She’d done a full circle, dropped of drinks and dodged the occasional hand, and Klaus had been waiting for almost ten minutes.
The Basenji is a unique African dog breed that has several unusual qualities. Although they are fully domesticated pets, they only mate once a year instead of twice, much like a wild dog. This quirky dog is perhaps most famous for it’s unique vocal range: The basenji cannot bark, and is the only dog that doesn’t. Instead, it communicates with an eerie “yodeling” sound that has been compared to the sound of an air-raid siren. A good example of this can be seen below.
Staple closet pieces? Including shoes and jewelry 😊
Alright this is going to be a long post…
My personal style can be described as classy and elegant with a twist of edgyness. Think elegant Kendall Jenner x Bella Hadid x Ulyana Sergeenko candid & formal photos.
Although it happens that I put less effort into dressing for university and other unimportant stuff like just running errands or do some small shopping in town because frankly, I don’t care and do not have to impress anyone with my 900€ shoes and 3,500€ coat. I live in a small town, so this just adds to me feeling indifferent. It doesn’t happen often, but still.. it does happen. However, when I am in a big, fancy town, I of course dress to impress and like I’m about to see my worst enemy. I think that this should go without saying haha!
Aside from that my style is as I have described above.
I used to buy stuff from H&M and Zara a lot and mix it with high-end designers, but now it all shifted to just high-end designers. It’s just personal preference. I am fed up with the poor quality and designer knock-offs. I very much cherish the improved quality that I have with designer pieces. Although the quality from oh so many pieces is pretty ridiculous too, to be honest! Do not think that designers necessarily offer the very best quality for their price. Most of the time the prices they charge can’t possibly ever be justified with the quality of their merchandise. It’s just the name you are paying for, really. This is why my #1 mission is always to look for the best quality in anything. I can see a Valentino dress that is so god damn gorgeous and not like the fabric. Or the beads and embellishments seem to be very cheap. I will not buy it, although I regret it because it’s stunning but whatev.
Understand that I am on a monthly budget just as everyone else is. Yes, I might have a whole wardrobe bursting with luxury and designer names, but I have amassed this all over years, with roughly 80% of my own money and 20% of SD money. I am a very practical person and buy clothing, shoes and jewellry that I am able to wear every day and for any occasion. There are some occasional SPECIAL purchases too, of course. But only when I see something seriously special. I had a phase in which I bought at least 20 pairs or so of Louboutins.. and how many have I actually worn out? Maybe…6? This, too, taught me to be practical.
As for jewellry, I generally don’t wear jewellry except for my gorgeous silver ring that looks like a flower made of tiny diamonds, with a beautiful big black pearl in the center of it. It is very special to me. As for earrings, I alternate between beautiful pearl studs when I want to look all preppy, classy and elegant (I think that they also make me look younger, funnily enough) and diamond studs and chandeliers sometimes for daytime and evening as well. I don’t care. I wear stuff that is supposed to be worn in the evenings in the day, too. It adds to the ‘uniqueness’ of my style which sets me apart from others.
Please mind that I am not going to drop designer names (xcept for four) because well, I don’t want to seem like an arrogant, overly spoiled brat who just wants to show off. No! I am happy to provide you with pictures or whatever in private, if a certain piece has piqued your interest or if you want to know which pieces I exactly have, so just gimme a shout.
So, my general staple pieces for the day would be:
* A few pairs of skinny jeans - lighter denim colour without wash, one distressed black one (I like the slits at the knee), a normal black one, a mid-dark denim with a subtle wash. I only wear skinny jeans at this point in my life, with a seldom exception. Full length and I very much like ankle length or a little over the ankle in summer. Skinny jeans accentuate my lean and long legs - and I like to shift focus on my legs.
* Skinny black leather pants. Normal ones, not like the Givenchy & Saint Laurent zipper thing.
* This seldom exception would be one pair of black high-waisted, perfectly tailored trousers that are overall just a little bit wider.
* Two pairs of black cigarette trousers like Audrey Hepburn used to wear.
* As for t-shirts and tank tops, I like basic black and white ones. Round-neck, V-neck, doesn’t matter. I do not like any kind of prints unless it’s an okay print. Well I guess I am guilty of owning the black & white Balmain tank tops with the three golden buttons on the left shoulder haha but these are the only printed shirts in my wardrobe because they do add a little bit of sophisticated edge to my day looks.
* Elegant silk blouses are also a must in my wardrobe. Here, I like playful pussy bow blouses and a bit more ‘daring’, statement blouses. Although I do not like statement or ‘IT’ pieces in general and usually stay far away from them. I like to wear these blouses with my black high-waisted trousers.
* I am a sucker for coats. I own a lot of coats. Fur and normal ones. I adore a good camel coat and am also a sucker for military-inspired coats. The colours of my choice, for normal coats, would be camel, black and navy at this time. Other colours for fur coats.
* I fucking love capes and have quite a few. Black ones, mid-length to the middle of the thigh I’d say.
* Jumpers / Longsleeves / etc. Here, I am always looking for good quality cashmere, and wool. Mainly wearing them in autumn and winter. I like turtleneck pieces a lot.
* Warm Scarves - all my scarves are of a cashmere/silk mix. I also wear them when it’s cold or just throw them over my shoulders on a chilly summer night when I’m out at a dinner party or so.
* Fancy Scarves - silk. I sometimes wear them under/over a blazer, with a normal button down shirt and a high-waisted skirt.
* Skirts - one high-waisted black leather mini skirt, a black high-waisted heavy wool skirt / knee length
* Shorts - different pairs of mini denim shorts, beautiful lace mini shorts, black leather mini shorts
* Blazers - oh boy. I love blazers. I have so many. Again, black and navy coloured blazers. I have this beautiful slim, perfectly tailored black blazer that is a bit longer than a usual blazer - just beautiful. one of my fav pieces.
* Jackets - love. black leather jackets for the edge, but elegant leather jackets. I also dig black leather jackets with a beautiful embroidery on the back side. and uhm *coughs* of course the classic - the Chanel jacket. normal black and beige. is an absolute must have. and so versatile! I have the cropped versions as they fit my body far better than the regular length ones.
* Dresses - oh uh. I collect dresses. For any occasion. However I prefer short dresses, above knee length and mini dresses. Do have a couple of mid-calf length dresses, though. Here I say that the fancier the dress, the better. But it still has to look absolutely beautiful and not dramatic. Although I would have loved to have that black/red and red Proenza Schouler ostrich feather dresses just because they look so badass.. but where the hell would I have worn it to.. that’s the other question haha! I love brocade, I love silk, I love lace, I love velvet dresses. My dress colours are usually black and red but I also do have some white, silver, blue dresses. As for the regular shopping day in town, I just wear a long black dress with gladiator flats and that’s it. Dun care. Bye, Felicias.
* Shoes - sexy black high pumps, the famous espadrilles (I like wearing them in summer with my ankle-length skinnys), the famous Balenciaga boots with the cutouts at the sides and the two buckles with silver hardware, not gold (literally every Russian jetset baby has these boots omg haha), velveteen ballet flats, silken/satin ballet flats, gladiator sandals (which are bound up to the knee), sexy suede overknee boots - I like my overknee boots to be of mid-thigh length, sneakers (have so many omg..leather and suede (apart from the one pair of Nike sneakers I like to wear on long haul flights. various models, various colours), various black combat boots that look more delicate than ugly and harsh, lace-up high heels, platform pumps, I LOVE high heels! gosh… it’s hard to describe without naming the designers and the particular models because it all sounds so vague and ugly haha! I like classy shoes as much as I like very special models like embellished shoes or just some fancy colours, etc.
* Silk Pajamas - I have a pair of baby pink ones and a pair of baby blue ones.
* Lingerie - am a lingerie addict, but which girl isn’t?
* Silk Robes - long dressing robes, short morning robes, everything. Black, white, red, and the pastel colours from above (babypink, babyblue)
* Invest in good stockings! Quite a few pairs of normal black ones. And black ones with the sexy seam at the backside for more..well, special evenings and occasions ;)
* Hats - Maison Michel; different colours, made of felt
These are pretty much my staples. I am so sure that I have forgotten many many other things, but this should suffice. I have written a post on my personal fragrance choices which you might want to check out if you are interested in this as well!
where do you get inspiration for your ocs' clothing?
lots of insp from things i see (esp my fav anime). since my story takes place somewhere in the distant future, the clothing styles are sort of funky if i could explain. its very casual, although direct inspiration comes from trying to portray characteristics about my ocs actually. MOST OF THE DESIGN INSP ARE OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD LMAO
above is a sort of insp chart for kitos clothing. his color palettes and the like were my ideas (contrasting purple/blue with yellow/oranges).
ill put a cut below for those who want to read a sort of breakdown for clothing designs
Yo! @pan-pizza@bedheadbernie here’s some newly discovered animatics from the first episode of Kim Possible. Plus some other behind the scenes stuff from an artist on the show. Although the quality does suck, but hey it’s cool to see all kind of behind the scenes stuff from shows. https://youtu.be/wH0ZXKvSTcs