can I have some nyo balkans headcanons pretty please?
I can try to make some! I hope they’re okay ;w;
- Nyo!Bulgaria has long hair, and tends to either keep it in a ponytail or braided. She’s always smelling of rose perfume. Has the most gorgeous garden you will ever see, and is a bit more cuddly than her male counterpart.
- Nyo!Romania used to have long hair, too, but cut it at some point and now it’s as long a that of her male counterpart. A fun and outgoing spirit, but she’s very serious when it comes to work. A ‘work first, play later’ type of person. Always has her nails done and has very pretty jewellery.
- Nyo!Greece I think would be less laid back than her counterpart. A hard-worker whose full of life, with rough hands, broad shoulders, and untamed hair. At the end of the day, though, she’s more than happy to relax with close friends and a glass of ouzo. She’s also got the cutest summer dresses you’ll ever see.
- Nyo!Turkey is the queen of belly-dancing. Seriously, its her hips that don’t lie. Hair’s either let loose of in a neat bun. A loud and proud woman, much like her male counterpart, and she’s always dresses in the latest fashion. Huge sweet tooth, and a wonderful cook. Coffee and tea addict, for sure.
- Nyo!Albania (who I will make male, since I’m seeing more and more Albania OCs which are women) is a fun, adventurous guy who’ll take a risk every now and then. A big flirt, always looking to impress the ladies, and who you’ll find at parties and clubs. Very friendly.
- Nyo!Serbia is another loud and proud woman, although she may appear a bit colder than male!Serbia. However, when friends are involved she’s very sweet and hospitable to them, taking a sort of “mother hen” role. Tall, with hair let loose, but not messy.
- Nyo!Montengro can be quite lazy, but is generally nice. Pretty well mannered, but won’t hesitate to spit some nasty words at you if you act rudely towards her or disrespect her. You’ll often find her on her country’s beaches, she probably even has a house there.
- Nyo!Macedonia is the sweetest guy you’ll ever meet. Name any Macedonian folk dance, and he knows it. In fact, he’d be more than happy to teach you, and don’t worry if you don’t get it right at first; he’s patient and happy to help. Also, do you want a flower crown? He’ll make it for you. Big ball of sunshine.
- Nyo!Croatia: strong, independent woman who don’t need no man. Hard-working and hotheaded. Don’t get on her bad side, it’ll end up ugly for you. However, she might forgive you if it’s the first time. Slightly less unforgiving and uneasy than her male counterpart. She’s the best tour guide, though, and will be happy to show you the best spots on Dalmatian coast (which she is immensely proud of).
- Nyo!Bosnia is a wonderful cook and quite hospitable. She’s fun to be around, and will try to cheer you up, though she might unintentionally fail in doing so (and might even make things worse). Tries harder when it comes to getting along with others, especially Herzegovina.
- Nyo!Herzegovina is a guy who will take no shit. Life tough, and so is he. Don’t negotiate with him or try to make yourself look good after you’ve messed with him. He’s quite tall and can also appear intimidating.
- Nyo!Slovenia is an excellent business woman, dressed sharply and always has her hair and make-up done perfectly. It’s not easy to get on her bad side, and if you do, she’ll choose mostly to ignore you or maybe give you a harsh glare.