(i don’t know the artist of the lovely photo i’ve used for this post, if you do please let me know so i can give them credit!)
A magickal circle is an energetic construct that you build or envision around yourself before working magick, doing a ritual, some like to cast a circle before meditating or reading tarots. For a solitary practitioner the circle is typically 5-6 ft in diameter, but the size expands based on the size of the group. It can be defined physically, energetically, or both.
Circles provide protection and serves as a container for your personal energy as well as the energy you conjure.
Please remember that this is just what i personally like to do when casting a circle, but that there are many methods.
Preparation for circle casting
1. Determine how much space you will need.
2. Cleanse your area. Vacuum, sweep, throw away any trash in the area.
3.Make sure you have everything you need for your ritual! Theres nothing more frustrating than having your circle casted and realizing you’ve forgotten an herb or any supplies you need for the work you’re about to do.
4. Purify your area. Light purifying incense, sage, sprinkle salt and holy water. Most importantly, Visualize the negative energy dispersing. If you don’t focus & visualize, your physical actions will have little effect. Visualization is hands down one of the most important things in any and all magickal workings!
5. Now its time to cast your circle!
Visualize protective energy coming from within you and direct it towards your casting arm. Focus it through a casting tool (Athame, wand, or hand) and visualize a beam of energy coming from it and settling on the ground. Trace your circle with this energy, 3 times in a clockwise direction. Once for protection, once for focus, and once for power.
Call the 4 quarters
Face North and say “I call to the North, to the element of Earth. Grant me (us if not practicing alone) your endurance, your strength.” Sprinkle salt onto your altar or crumble earth into a bowl on your altar.
Face East and say “I call to the East, to the element of Air. Grant me your creativity and your intuition.” Light incense, wave a fan,or drop feathers onto your altar.
Face south and say “I call to the South, to the element of Fire. Grant me your passion and your energy.” Light candles.
Face west and say “I call to the West, to the element of Water. Grant me your empathy and your emotion.” Pour blessed/storm/moon/natural water into a bowl or into your chalice.
Now would be the time to call on any deities you’d wish to work with. You can call any Goddess or Angel by personalizing this to them. I typically do not personally work with deities, but if you were to want to, Call to them similar to how the Elements are called. Ex. “I call to Gaia, Mother Goddess, Spirit of Earth.” and then place an offering symbolizing them, so for Gaia you might place grain on your altar as an offering.
If not solitary, now would be the time to invite others to the circle. The group leader typically invites others in by a series of phrases, although i know every coven has their own method fine tuned for themselves, This is just the method i’ve seen used and am familiar with. Ex. Group leader:”Children of the Goddess, I now invite you to enter our circle.” Each member will be asked “How do you enter this circle?” The response should be “In perfect love and perfect trust.”
Now its time to raise energy. This is the most important part of this process.
Here are a few ways! There is no wrong way to do this part, and there are SO MANY ways. You can fine tune this all to you.
Witches Rune Chant
“Darksome night and shining moon,
East, then South, then West, then North,
Hearken to the witches’ rune;
Here i come to call thee forth.
Earth and water, Air and fire.
Wand and pentacle and sword,
Work ye unto my desire,
Hearken ye into my word.
Cords and censer, scourge and knife,
Power of the witches blade waken all ye unto life,
Come ye as the charm is made.
Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell, Lend your power unto my spell,
and work my will by magic rite.
By all the power of Land and Sea, By all the might of Moon and Sun,
As I do will, So mote it be;
Chant the spell, and be it done.
Eko, Eko Azarak
Eko, Eko Zamilak
Eko, Eko Karnayna
Eko, Eko Aradia”
Meditating to raise energy. Visualize energy building and building by seeing by seeing warm, yellow light fill your body until its expanding out of your body and filling the dome above your circle and visualize it filling with energy.
Music or Drumming, Dancing and Chanting.
Once you reach your desired energy level, it is time to get into whatever spellwork or ritual you desire to preform!
ONCE YOU FINISH YOUR WORK SAY GOODBYE TO THE ELEMENTS AND THANK THEM FOR THE POWER THEY BROUGHT. ALWAYS SAY GOODBYE AND THANK ANY DEITIES CALLED ON.
I like to walk the circle the opposite way of its casting three times, and voila!
Keep in mind that this is just my method! There are many methods and this is just one of them.
You had never been more excited to get out of dance practice. Yugyeom had been making fun of you the entire time because you were so out of it. You were trying to hide that from Jane because you were slightly messing up. “Shut up,” you pushed Yugyeom with a laugh, “Some of us are trying to focus.”
Hello! How are you? Can I request a jealous ivar fic? The plot is up to you because you’re an amazing writer!
You loved Ivar, you really did; but sometimes, he was too difficult to deal with. He had his anger issues and his insecurities, just like every other viking. He had a way of ‘throwing a fit’ when he didn’t get what he wanted and sometimes, he was just too much for you.
You weren’t dating him or anything, although you sometimes wish you were. You had grown up with Ivar; going around as kids. You would pull his little wagon that he sat in behind you as you went and scared other children or followed his mother around. You had grown up like siblings and were still incredibly close.
You stuck through with him and helped him cope with his disability and his brothers always picking on him because of it. After the death of his mother, you seemed to be the only one who was truly there for him, besides his father. But eventually, his father had died too. You were with him when he got the news and you will never forget his reaction.
You seemed to be the only consistent thing in his life at the moment. So, when Sigurd had started to hit on you, you couldn’t help but notice Ivar starting to act strange. You had tried to confront him about it, but every time he would just ignore you and crawl away. Until today. He had tried to crawl away and had gotten a pretty far distance when you shook your head and ran for him.
Summary: Jimin is your landlord’s son. After one stressful day he comes to fix your shower for you. You find yourself constantly thinking about him. Could he be the perfect submissive? (here’s some lovely Jimin moans for the occasion: credit to owner)
I’ve been working on this for forever so i’m excited about it! :)
Trying to record a video was just not going my way, so here is a post about my thoughts on IT. After reading some other people’s reviews, some of my opinions will definitely be in the minority, but it also looks as though many people had some of the same complaints as I did. But overall, IT WAS AMAZING.
It’s scarier than the trailer
For some, IT looked too silly in the trailer and promotional stills, and I promise he makes up for it in the movie
The kids are totally motherfucking bad ass, especially during the rock fight scene and the end scene.
Richie, Beverly, and Eddie stole the show. Richie is hilariously funny and had me laughing out loud. Richie and Eddie together are even better. And Beverly punches you right in the goddam gut with her emotional performance.
Finn gets a mother fucking bat scene.
The acting is amazing overall; these kids are so impressive.
Although some things were changed, overall, it did a good job staying true to the book.
No orgy scene for those of you worried, lol.
Although the Derry history was touched upon, I wish there was even more.
The kid’s backstories and upbringings could have been fleshed out a lot more, and because they were limited, it was hard to emotionally connect with the characters, other than Beverly.
Mike’s roll seems very random and awkward. For some reason they changed his entire backstory and his addition to the loser’s was just…out of place. I was highly disappointed in this; he deserved way more screen time as I find him sort of like a default leader if anything happened to Bill. Mike deserved better.
Henry and his gang are also just…an awkward addition. I felt there roles were simply added just because they were characters in the book, when in reality, their roles play a much larger part in the book and original TV adaptation. The entire end scene in the sewer is changed from the book and movie; I won’t say how but it for me, it was highly disappointing and they took away important things. Henry’s gang was painted as mere bullies when in the book Henry is much more sinister than that.
Although Eddie’s leper was added, some IT incarnations are not.
SPOILER: There is no “this is battery acid you slime!”, nor is there a dam building scene, nor is there Beverly kicking the boys’ asses with the slingshot. They don’t even bring the silver dollar slug down into the sewer in the end.
I feel the emotional bond between the kids could have been stronger. I also feel like in the book/TV movie, we got the idea that these kids were chosen by fate to defeat IT. I feel like in this version, the burden sort of just…fell in their laps.
CGI. I really hated it, but I have a theory, haha. Some things looked too silly and fake to me, but if we are seeing it through a child’s perspective – a child who watches cartoons or reads comics – then what they see will somewhat reflect that. I don’t know if that theory is accurate, but it helps me feel better with all the CGI used on Pennywise.
Literal floating dead kids. *rolls eyes*
Things You Wouldn’t Notice Unless You Read The Book/Saw TV Movie
The turtle. I am not 100% sure, but I’m pretty sure the lego set that Bill is holding from Georgie’s room is a turtle. If anyone else can confirm this or correct this, let me know. Also, a turtle is mentioned during the swim scene.
You may see certain IT manifestations during the end scene; they are quick though, so if you blink, you will miss them. (Hint: Mummy)
The dead lights are shown, but not explained.
Awesome Things I Fucking Loved
All the 80s throwbacks, especially Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Street Fighter, and New Kids on the Block!!!
Finn’s mother fucking bat scene!
The end scene is phenomenal and although I was in the theater by myself, I legit threw my arms up in the damn air and cheered like a nerd.
For those wondering about gore, it’s not that bad. There are disturbing scenes, jump scares, and blood, but nothing that wouldn’t be shown on network cable like Walking Dead or American Horror Story.
EDIT: I said no animals die, but there is one on-screen death of a farm animal. Sorry!!!
SOME GUY SAW “CHAPTER ONE” AT THE END AND WAS LIKE, “WHATTTT, CHAPTER ONE????, AW HELL NO” LIKE HE DIDN’T KNOW THERE WAS A SECOND. LIKE IF YOU DON’T KNOW THERE IS A SECOND, YOU DON’T DESERVE IT. (Ok, just kidding, but really dude….omfg.)
The harsh slap of your phone dropping to your thigh was what pulled you back into the present, your stomach churning and clenching, your ribs feeling as though they were closing in on your lungs, caging them and preventing any air from getting in. You could hear the barely-there muffle of Tae’s voice, screaming at you to answer him, and it took all the willpower you had to pick up the phone once more and bring it to your ear, hand trembling.
“Y/N, please fucking answer me, I’m losing my fucking mind!” He wailed, his deep voice pitched and terrified.
Hi! Could you write something about soulmates. Like Betty having an abusive boyfriend and all the bruises and cuts show up on Jughead. And there is soulmates in the world so it's not unusual, but Jughead keeps getting injuries from Betty and starts writing on his arm to her and she rights back to him and can you continue this please thank you.
I lovveee these soulmate aus!
“Dude what the hell is that?”
Jughead looked up, confused by the sharp and disgruntled tone of his red headed best friend.
“What’s what?” He raised a confused brow, his eyes scanning his surroundings, searching for something off.
Archie reached for him, pulling Jugheads tanned arm up and into the air, shoving his wrist into his face
“This! Dude if your dad is beating on you again, you can tell me. You know you’re always welcome back at my place, my dad…”
Archie’s voice faded away as Jughead stared at the dark purple and blue bruises littering his arm, fingerprints left nasty circle shapes and some were faded and yellow, they’d clearly been there for a long time. How was that possible? There was no way he wouldn’t have noticed them and he couldn’t remember banging into someone , not to mention he was absolutely positive no one had left those marks on his body, it really wasn’t possible, unless..
“They’re not mine” he whispered, more to himself than anything, his eyes still glued to his arm.
“What are you talking about? Of course they’re yours, bruises don’t just show up, I mean it’s not like.. oh…” Archie trailed off finally understanding
It was Jugheads soulmate.
In life when you’re looking for the one you’re meant to be with, pieces of them become pieces of you. It happens suddenly but there’s no way to know when you’ll meet them. It had happened with Archie last year one day the football player came to school, his lips bright red and clearly made up, Jughead had nearly wet himself, he had laughed so hard as the boy desperately wiped at his mouth, smearing lipstick down his arm.
“It’s my soulmate! Clearly she likes wearing stupid ass lipstick”
Two days later he had met Veronica Lodge at the Riverdale mall, pearls on her neck and deep purple lipstick on her lips plus the addition of two thick black smudges under her eyes, eerily similar to the eye chalk Archie wore to football practice everyday.They had been inseparable ever since.
He watched in amazement as another bruise formed right before his eyes, a deep red welt, similar to the belt lashings he used to get when his father was an alcoholic. It didn’t hurt Jughead physically but the ache in his chest at his “soulmate” having to go through this, made him feel positively violent. Picking his bag up and walking out Archie’s front door, he gripped the bruises on his arm, willing them to stop, wishing he could make them stop for her, she didn’t deserve this, no one did. It was dark by the time he got to the trailer park, his mood volatile and nasty, his father was working on some bike in the front yard and he waved at his son. Jughead stormed past the older man and locked himself in his room, ripping the jeans from his body he stood in the mirror observing his body, sure enough he was covered in the painless bruises.
His eyes filled with tears and he was surprised when he couldn’t hold them back, he hadn’t cried since he was eight years old and his mother left. The door to his bedroom opened slowly and his father stepped in, eyes going wide at his sons bruised body before understanding took over, F.P jones sat on the edge of the bed and held his son as he cried helplessly.
“There’s nothing I can do.” He sniffled
“I can’t help her, I don’t even know her but I can feel her dad” he looked at the bruises once again, his fists clenching “I want to kill whoever did this.” He whispered.
“I know you do, but right now you can only do so much. So do what you do best.” He rose from the bed, walking over to Jughead desk and handing him a pen
With that he shot his son a knowing smile and slowly closed the door.
Jughead lifted the pen too his arm and took a deep breath.
Betty threw herself on her bed, her body aching from the beating she had just taken. She had tried to break up with Chuck again, she had tried so many times but each time it had ended exactly the same, Betty laying bloody on the floor begging for the angry boys forgiveness.
She rested her face on the soft silk pillowcase and bit her tongue, she had learned not to cry out, never let anyone see the bruises, be quiet Betty Cooper. Be perfect.
She couldn’t do it anymore, she was tired, so damn tired of being perfect. She wanted to go away, to sleep, sleep forever.
She reached into her nightstand and pulled out the tube of concealer, lifting the soft white sweater , fully prepared to cover up the bruises she knew would be visible in cheerleading practice tommorow, what she didn’t expect to see was the messy scrawl scribbled across her bruises
“You’re so much stronger than they are. You’re stronger than all of that white noise. You’re going to be okay, don’t let go. JJ”
Tears pricked her eyes. Her soulmate. She had one. she had gone so long believing she would never have one, destined to be passed around with the other mate less teenagers. She gripped her arm to her chest and let her tears fall freely, he was there and he could feel her, feel her pain. She wasn’t alone anymore.
Grabbing the purple gel pen off of her desk, she began writing back.
Jughead stared tirelessly at his arm, he didn’t even know if she was getting his messages, this could all be pointless, suddenly though, his arms were filled with distinctly feminine cursive in sparkly ink.
“Thank you JJ, it’s nice to meet my soulmate . Im sorry it had to be under such horrible circumstances. I’m Betty Cooper”
Betty Cooper? He knew that name, had heard Archie mention it a few times, but from where? He didn’t have time to think about that, ripping up his sleeve even higher he began writing again.
“It’s good to meet you in any way, although I do wish it wasn’t like this as well. Are you okay?”
He smiled when the reply was almost instant
“I’m okay, much better now that I know you’re here.”
They spent all night writing back and forth, Jugheads heart felt lighter that morning at school, and it was a fairly noticeable difference.
Archie of course made a huge deal out of it and Jughead found himself rolling his eyes at lunch when the football player went on about how awesome double dates would be from now on.
“Speaking of going out, i promised Ronnie, I’d meet her at central point park for that concert tonight, shes bringing her friend who’s going through a shitty breakup, i figured you could come along be like a fourth wheel. I promise you can write to your soulmate alllll night if you want.” Archie teased.
Jughead rolled his eyes, reluctantly agreeing.
Betty was sore that morning but she couldn’t keep the smile off of her face, her soulmate was amazing, he loved writing and reading and they shared similar tastes in movies and he made her laugh like no one else.
“So you’ll come?” Veronica asked, snapping Betty out of her thoughts and pulling her gaze away from the faded words on her arms
“Hmm? Yeah sure, of course.” She answered,dazed.
“Alright love bird, we’re gonna enjoy ourselves tonight at the concert. Maybe you can find some lyrics to write to lover boy” Veronica smiled lovingly at her best friend, excited to see the blonde looking genuinely happy for the first time in ages.
“Maybe” Betty grinned.
That night came by fast and Betty took one last look at the words she had just written JJ
“Gotta go Romeo, talk to you later?”
She smiled when the familiar handwriting appeared
“You got it Juliet.”
Betty and Veronica stepped from the car, Betty’s hand tucked in Veronica’s as they navigated the grassy area
“Ronnie! We don’t have to run, I’m sure we wont miss him, that bright red hair is kind of hard not to spot.” She giggled.
Veronica waved her eyebrows suggestively
“I happen to like redheads.”
“I know, I was there when you started dating Chery Blossom last year.” Betty rolled her eyes
“I don’t discriminate. Love is love and all that” she grinned.
“Speaking of love.”
Both the girls whipped around at the familiar voice and Veronica instantly ran into her boyfriends arms
Archie laughed squeezing his girlfriend,
“Jughead this is Veronica’s best friend, Betty Cooper meet Jughead Jones.”
Jughead nearly dropped the novel he had gripped in his hands as he looked at the beautiful blonde with the bright green eyes and matching blue bruise on her chin, she was even more beautiful than he could have imagined, the very definition of a masterpiece.
“JJ” she whispered, her eyes scanning his and landing on his arms. She was smiling nervously, her fingers fidgeting as she slowly stood in place.
Jughead couldn’t keep the grin off of his face
“ hey there Juliet” he whispered, pulling his sleeves up as she gently rested her fingers on his inkstained arms.
She let out a breathy giggle and before he knew it she was falling into his arms, his own strong arms coming to wrap around her body, covering her and protecting her, now that he found her he was never letting her go.
She looked into his eyes and let the tears fall from hers
“I’ve been waiting for you Jughead Jones.”
He laughed, dropping a kiss to her lips
“You have no idea Betty Cooper”
Request: “Hii, Could you please do an imagine where Bill is telling the losers club about his kiss with Bev and Eddie starts talking about the amount of germs and gross stuff people share when they kiss but the reader gets fed up and just grabs his face and kisses him in front of anyone and goes “See? You didn’t die, honey, now shut the fuck up” or something like that? I love your writing!”
Pairing: Eddie Kaspbrak x Reader
“You guys kissed?!” Eddie exclaimed.
Bill was currently telling you and your friends Stan, Richie, Mike, Ben and your boyfriend Eddie about how him and Beverly had kissed. That boy had been crushing on Beverly ever since the third grade when they did a played together and kissed. Ever since then Bill’s crush had grown and he finally got another kiss from Beverly, one that he had been waiting for.
You were happy for him, you wished everyone in the group would get their happy ending like you and Eddie did. Although it was too early to say that you and Eddie loved each other and you were really happy together.
“That is gross imagine how many germs you both swapped out.” Eddie cringed.
“So you’re telling me you and Y/N have never really kissed?” Richie asked in disbelief.
“Nope only on the cheek because this boy thinks he might get in infectious disease and die.” You murmured.
“I could okay you never know!” Eddie defended.
“Give us a break Eddie loosen up.” Stan spoke up.
“How am I supposed to when there could be at least hundreds of ger”
You didn’t let Eddie finish because you slammed your lips onto his and kissed him passionately. You both heard the boys whistle, chuckle and/or giggle as they saw the scene unfold in front of their eyes.
You pulled away from the kiss and smirked at Eddie who was in shock, “See? You didn’t die, honey, now shut the fuck up.”
“I can’t believe you just did that.” Eddie said in disbelief.
“Well believe it baby it did so get used to it because it won’t be the last time I do it.” You warned as you sat down.
“Damn Eddie you just got schooled by your girl.” Mike chuckled along with the rest of the boys.
Eddie just shook his head still in disbelief that that had just happened. Wow.
There is this absolutley brilliant author who goes by SOFTAGUSTD on AO3 and is @phanadox on tumblr and I felt the tremendous need to reccommend you every single one of her stories.
Settle Down and Let Me Know If You’ll Stay // Taegi, Namjin, Jikook “I can grant you three, no wait it’s four. Four wishes! Just say the word!” “What?” Or the one where Taehyung is a genie who found himself in the company of a drunk with a wicked personality and can’t help but want to make him happy. (FREAKING AMAZING (although legit all of them are))
You Were Beautiful On A Sleepless Night // Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin “So you’ve been eavesdropping on my conversations with my family?” “Yes, now, listen. About that rash you’ve been talking about, I looked it up and found some medicine.” “Fuck off!” Or the one where Yoongi can’t sleep so he goes out into his balcony to smoke and listen to the family upstairs talk. And the Park’s family doesn’t know how to shut their balcony door.
It’s Still Beautiful How You See the World // Jikook, Namjin, Taegi “Wait, you promised him that if he graduates from high school, you’d date him?” Or the one where Jungkook confesses to Jimin in middle school. Jimin thinks Jungkook is too young to know what “love” is so he promises to date Jungkook after he graduates from high school and starts college. Now that Jungkook has graduated from high school, Jimin starts to back out of their promise.
Weight of Playing with Fire // Yoonmin, Yoonseok, Vmin “He’s walking this way, grab my ass!” “But mine’s coming this way too, grab my hand!” Or the one where Yoongi and Jimin fake-date to make their unrequited love(s) jealous.
From Here and throughout the Night // Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin “We were deceased!” “I think he means deceived.” Jungkook leaned into Taehyung, covering the microphone as he whispered into his ear. “I think you mean deceived.” “Ah, yes!” Taehyung nodded. “We were deceived!” Or the one where Taehyung’s father runs away from his company, leaving Taehyung in charge. And leaving Jungkook in charge of the company and Taehyung.
I Know It’s Over By Spring // Jikook, Yoonseok, Namjin The one where Jungkook has been using Jimin as a slave since elementary school. Then one day Jungkook gets into an accident and suffers from memory loss and instead of feeling bad, Jimin decides to take his revenge.
The Last Scene for Our Dream Night // Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin “They said they’ll fix it in an hour, which means we’re going to be stuck here for that amount of time. Will that be enough time for you to stop crying or should we tell them to give us another hour?” Or the one where Yoongi is bad luck, Jimin is good luck, and they’re soulmates.
Days Are Numbered So Move On // Jikook, Namjin Vhope Jimin is a spy. Jungkook is training to be one. Hoseok trains the agents to have agility. Seokjin just wants to be Employee of the Month. Namjoon is the leader nobody asked for. Taehyung loves the kids books. And Yoongi is in the wrong occupation. Or the one where Jimin is stuck training the new spies because of his last mission and Jungkook insists on being a nuisance to Jimin.
I Write Songs About Your Stupid Anecdotes // Taegi, Namjin, Jikook Taehyung keeps singing Spanish songs while Yoongi is trying to tutor his students. Jimin keeps “forgetting” his keys at Jungkook’s apartment. Namjoon won’t forgive Seokjin and Hoseok is the glue of all these six idiots. Or the ‘listen i know we’ve been best friends for years but i’m trying to tell you that i’m in love with you so will you fucking stop singing spanish songs’ au that no one asked for. (The first one that I read, that had me hooked! It was freaking amazing, and it inspired some of my writing.)
At 4 O’clock, I’ll Stay// Vmin “I hate him so much, Yoongi, I’m thinking of saying he has rats in his stupid bar just to get rid of him!” “Well, what did he do?” “He said that I was the best soccer player and shouldn’t talk shit about myself!"Or the one where Taehyung goes to Jimin’s bar to talk bad about his latest soccer matches and Jimin waters down his drinks by "accident.”
The Art of Lost Stars// Yoonkook, Vmin “You were supposed to come five hours ago.” Jungkook sighed, handing Yoongi a couple bills. “I know, time got away from me.” “Away from you, my ass. You’re lucky I didn’t walk out on the kid.”“I’m sorry, thank you.” Yoongi scoffed, looking through the money. “Your kid is upstairs asleep,” he pocketed the money. “She kept asking where he dad was.” Jungkook licked his lips, wiping his palms on his pants. He never knew why he got so nervous around Yoongi. Maybe it was the tattoos spread all over his arms, the piercings on his lip and eyebrow, or the fact that Jungkook had the biggest boner in the world.
What Can I Do? Your Eyes Became My Home // Yoonmin “I don’t care if you’re cupid or the fucking Gingerbread Man, I’m not falling in love with that guy so stop shooting arrows at my ass!” Or the one where Jimin has the record for most successful Fallings and Yoongi is a centimetre away at ruining that record.
I haven’t tagged the two KNK fanfics but if you’re fans of them PLEASE GO READ THEY’RE AWESOME AS WELL
The library was a place you were supposed to be able to go to to study, and usually it was. There was something about sitting by yourself that let you study easier and focus better. Silence filled the library most days and you never had to worry about someone coming and bugging you over something that would be considered a waste of time. That was until you met Jeon Jungkook.
At first he was another one of the bad boys on campus, a title you thought would drop when entering college but somehow persisted for him. He wore it proudly on his chest like the words of others defined who he was without a problem. It was something you had never liked before, but it was different with him. The only reason he had started talking to you in the first place though, was because he had started to crush on your best friend.
The library was a place where you were able to study and learn without anyone bothering you, but it seemed now that Jungkook had started crushing on your best friend, he had recruited you into helping him get her to fall for him. It was like no matter where you ran away to he would always find you and follow you around until you helped him with what he needed.
1. I should’ve bought more flowers for you, now I buy flowers even if today isn’t Valentine’s Day or a day with a specific meaning, in a way, every petal is imbued with an apology and every time someone leans in to smell it they can feel the parts of me that you’ve forgiven far long before I could
2. I didn’t start to feel better until I started to take better care of myself, a constant whisper of you saying “i was just worried about you”
3. You can’t let someone be your only source of happiness because once they’re gone, you’re all alone again and there’s nothing worse than starting all the way back over with yourself: square one of a broken heart multiplied by the intensity of she’s not coming back, let her go
4. Music will never betray me
5. Poetry is thinking that you’ve got it figured out and a metaphor is just your way of saying I don’t
6. Art rules the world and I am a masterpiece in progress; how can I love myself like how you did if I can’t see that little bit?
7. Lust isn’t conducive for growth, it’s like an addict trying to get his fix– some day, he’s going to break and not even the drug can help him
8. I buy myself nice things, but I can’t fill this emptiness inside of my heart– I guess some nights, I just miss being next to you
9. I still can’t get used to sleeping alone
10. Sometimes I wish I would’ve picked up your phone calls during the first few months, I broke my promise and you know something? I regret it
11. I threw away our love letters and memories two months ago, I cried the whole time– yeah, still a fool for you, but baby, we’ve changed so much, I’m happy with my unhappy
12. You once told me to go on many adventures without you, did you account for my depression? You know, I don’t blame you for any of this. In reality it was always an us thing, a too young thing, a stupid, mad love thing– as always, I still love you, I just don’t know what love is anymore
13. They were right, soulmates touch you and they change you forever– the moment a colorful paint filled brush hits the water and the figments of colors flow into the cup, you left my soul with so many seasons, I’m still raking up the leaves from last fall
14. The last time I saw you we shouldn’t have had sex, I think that night really broke you– I think that night really broke me too
15. I should’ve laid my head onto your chest and counted your heartbeats more often, I’m sorry
16. Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them random facts that you’ve filled my head up, I swear I can hear your voice echo in the back of my head– “baby, check this out, you’re gonna love it”
17. I always do
18. I still remember your favorite Harry Potter line
19. After all of this time? …Always.
20. I smoke cigarettes to think about how to think less, the fucking irony
21. I take painkillers and my excuse is that my right hand still hurts, in truth, I’m just another addict that believes if I take another maybe my heart might just start to sound like it belongs to me
22. I didn’t cut myself because I wanted to die, I cut myself open because I wanted to feel how often I made your heart break, each scar on my shoulders is a time when I’ve made you cry
23. And each night that I can’t sleep, I stay up wishing that you’re doing okay
24. I don’t pray often, but when I do, I always prayed for your mom, although she hated me, I’m so glad that she put you on this earth to allow us to meet– I have changed so much since I’ve met you
25. The crazy part? You still change me everyday
26. You know the renaissance era? Falling in love with you was like that
27. My favorite photo of us were those two kids eating a banana split at the New Orleans mall, I miss those two innocent kids, oh, how we’ve changed
28. We are destined to have this eternal flame kind of distance– the brighter I burn, the more you’ll read, the only thing that keeps me writing some days is knowing that somewhere, somehow you’re always reading, no matter who you’re with or if you’re laughing or crying or smiling
29. My number one fan was always you first
30. I’ve made so many bad decisions, you were never one of them
31. I’ve written so many bad poems, you were in every single one
32. I’ve written some pretty great ones too tho…!
You were also in those
33. I miss cleaning your eyes for you
34. I have met some amazing people because of what happened to us
35. I can’t get you by Fallbrooke the acoustic version is no longer on the internet, the funny part? The very last day that it was on the web, I downloaded it right before they removed it. It’s still my favorite song of all time, our song
36. Hold your tears by Clazziquai too
37. Sometimes when I get off from work, I sit in the car and cry, some tears don’t have meaning, they just need to come out
38. I claim to write poetry, but I feel like they’re just love letters sent to no one in particular
39. It’s not that I’m not over you, I’m just trying to get used to not needed you
40. It’s not that it hurts to the point where I can’t breathe, I’m just trying to light my own path to self-love and healing
41. The fact that your favorite color is orange, it makes the fruit taste some type of way
42. Sometimes I want to call you, but I don’t
42. Sometimes I want to text you and I do
43. Sometimes I want you to answer, I’m glad you don’t
43. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and call, I’m glad that I don’t
44. You stopped writing when we first met, in some way, the girl that waits by the shore has left a million pens near my desk and to this day– I wait by the shore too, just in case inspiration hits, right?
45. Our little codes of love finally decoded enough for me to not be blinded by you
46. We were both messed up people, I think we knew that about each other and maybe that’s why I always know when you’re not feeling okay
47. I still don’t have love figured out, but damn I’ll open every fucking door in my heart even if I have to go down the sewer to find every key
48. Someone says that she’s falling for me, I’m legit afraid to hurt people now– like it’s a real fear, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore
49. I should’ve given you the stars, but instead I left your heart scattered across the universe
50. It’s been almost two year and I’m still writing about you, but at least it’s less often, right?
51. You’ve always been kinda self-centered, I think you enjoy it when I write about you. Like if I write about you in some way, maybe I’m still yours
52. We were just too damn young to realize how destructive passion, love, romance, stagnation, betrayal and pain is when mixed together
53. Sometimes I go to the places that we used to go just to create new memories without you
54. Sometimes it works
55. Most of the time, it just flicks me off
56. My brain is constantly telling me that I’m a fuck up and the more I try to get it right, the more I keep getting it wrong
57. I am trying to master the art of letting go
58. And this list is a step towards better things
59. And this life is going to be alright
60. Without you, I am still me
61. Without you, I can still breathe
62. Without you, I am still alive
63. Without you, I am still poetry
64. I can barely remember your face, I guess being around a lot of different people at work helps out plenty
65. This world is filled with pain, I hope you look back and smile about us some day
66. Maybe when you’re old and grey– you’ll remember those two young kids who slow danced in the dark
67. If we were made from the same star, I want to return home some day
68. I want to shine bright enough for the two of us
69. You’re still my best friend even if we no longer talk
70. You’ll always be my best friend
71. I still care about you
72. A whole fucking lot
73. The world is full of mysteries, I’m glad that we’re in the known, I’m glad that we’ve met
74. I hope you never regret me, you wanna know why? I could never, ever, ever, ever regret you
75. I don’t know how to open up to people anymore and I’m not sure if it’s my fault or yours– maybe this one time, it’s our fault… are you like this too?
76. I’ve been told that I’m too hard on myself, I firmly believe that one of the reason as to why we split was because I wasn’t hard enough on myself– I got too fucking comfortable with your promises and I took you for granted
77. Life waits for no one
78. I let an ex of mine break my red and black ring– she said that if I was over you, I’d let her break. I let her break it, but jokes on me, it didn’t change a thing about how I still feel about you
79. I keep writing and writing and writing because one of these days– it’ll stop being about you
80. Sometimes it works, but deep down, I know in some way, you’ll always find a way to sneak back out
81. I can’t get you out of my head sometimes
82. It’s even harder because you’re still inside of my heart
83. I saw this cool picture on Tumblr with someone cutting a piece of herself off that resembled two lovers splitting up, that shit looked like it hurt
84. Love hurts because even eating cotton candy ice cream really fast will give you a brain freeze
85. You didn’t like my rat tail idea, I grew one out just to fuck with you. Jokes on me, I love it now.
86. You never really supported the idea of me being anything, tbh, it’s not your fault. None of it is. I should’ve been my own motivation. I guess by supporting you through nursing school, I wanted to hear you say that I could do it even when I was at my lowest point.
87. I realized a few thing about loving you.
88. When you hit rock bottom, few will be loyal enough to stick it out with you
89. Money rules the world, since I’m not wealthy in any way– one day when I am, I can laugh a little about all of this
90. I think you loved our memories more than you loved me, in truth, I did too
91. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to get close to people
92. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to let you go
93. Maybe that’s why you still read
94. We had something raw and experimental, young and dumb, mistakes on top of mistakes
95. It was a perfect compass to point us to our future selves
96. I know a great many things now– although I am depressed, with or without you
97. I am great, I am strong
98. I am my own happy before anyone else’s
99. I can love myself enough to let you go
100. I had to hurt you to really, really grow–
I think to this day, that’s the thing that hurts me the most. That I had to hurt my best friend in this whole wide world, to make you crumble, to make you cry, to make you hate me– I had to do all of that in order to love myself. And it’s sad because here I am, still trying to figure it all out.
Hello there, Mallu here. I'm sorry, but I was wondering if you have any headcanon on both Sirius/Remus raising Harry. Please? ♡
Hiii! Sorry that this is so so late, but I have so many headcannons on this!
- Of course at first it was so difficult and heart breaking that Remus and Sirius had to raise Harry
- In the beginning when Lily and James were still alive, Remus would do everything he could to avoid holding Harry or having any type of interaction with him
- Not because he didn’t love him, he did! So so much!
- He was just an awkward bean who didn’t know how to react around a child.
- When he did have to hold him or talk to him, he’d always act as if he was talking to an adult who understood
- “So … what did you think of the hypothesis that Martha Carrington proposed on the use of Devil Snare dew droplets to heal burn marks caused by fiendfyre?” *gurgles* “That’s an excellent point, Harry.”
- Sirius was the complete opposite.
- He wanted to be holding Harry 24/7 - to the point he practically moved in with Lily and James just so he could play with him on demand.
- He would always use a baby voice to talk to him and pretend he knew exactly what the baby was saying back.
- “Goo goo gaa gaa Harry!” “*Gurgles*” “He said he likes me more than you, Prongs!” “That’s blasphemy! You tell him you don’t, Harry!” “*Gurgles*” “He said you suck, Prongsy old chap!” “*Gasps* I can’t believe my own son would say this!”
- Sirius always tried to get Harry to say “Padfoot” and bet James that that would be his first word.
- Imagine his shock, annoyance, yet pure joy when his first word turned out to be “Moony”
- But after James and Lily died, their roles almost became reverse.
- At first, Remus was always holding Harry.
- It was like he was too afraid to put him down.
- Sirius became a little distant.
- He knew he was a great godfather, but to suddenly have to be a parent?
- It was nearly too much.
- But they soon settled into parenthood and took to it like a house on fire.
- Every bedtime, the three of them would climb into Harry’s bed - Harry under the duvet and tucked into Remus side, and Padfoot curled up at the bottom of the bed by his feet.
- Remus would read both his boys a bedtime story until Harry fell asleep, then he’d go downstairs and tidy up the mess of the house and wait for Sirius to sneak out without waking Harry
- Every Sunday, the three of them would go out on a walk along the meadow near the small cottage they lived to stretch their legs, let Padfoot have a run, and to just generally get away from reality for a few hours.
- After the walk, they would apparate to Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour to treat Harry to a chocolate and raspberry flavoured sundae with chopped nuts just because.
- Harry definitely developed his Fathers Marauding skills and would constantly push the boundaries to see what he could get away with and couldn’t
- And lets be honest, there wasn’t much he couldn’t get away with.
- The three of them would pretend that Remus was the strict parent, but he was just as bad as Sirius for letting Harry get away with shit.
- They used to have pranking wars between them.
- Sirius and Harry would team up and prank Remus with silly ideas like a bucket of water over the door that falls off and soaks him when he walks through
- Then Remus and Harry would team up and prank Sirius with much more elaborate plans like hexing the bathroom mirror to sing off key Elton John song’s every time Sirius has a shower.
- Harry absolutely loved living with his uncles, but still always asked about his Mum and Dad and what they were like.
- At first, Remus and Sirius were too sad to talk about them, but soon realised that Harry needed to hear about them constantly so he’d never forget them.
- One afternoon when Harry was five, the three of them built a pillow fort in the living room and curled up together looking through photo albums that Remus had made and some photo albums that were salvaged from the Potter household.
- They didn’t have many photos of Lily when she was a child (because even though they asked Petunia for them, she out right refused to give them), but they had plenty of her from Hogwarts since she and Remus were best friend’s since first year.
- Harry asked loads of questions, and Sirius and Remus (with watery eyes) answered every one.
- Then they turned the page to the last photo that was taken of them.
- “Look! It’s me!” Harry exclaimed, looking down at the photo of his parents holding him as a baby, kissing his cheeks and smiling brightly.
- That’s when Harry burst out crying and Remus and Sirius joined him.
- They snuggled up to Harry and pulled a blanket around them and fell asleep knowing that Lily and James would be watching over them.
- Sometimes when Sirius and Remus were going to bed, they would hear Harry talking to himself in his room.
- They would push the door open slightly and see he was sat on his window seat staring out the window telling Lily and James all about his day and how they were all doing okay, and how he would look after his Padda and Moony.
- Those nights they would wonder how the two of them managed to raise such a sweet and caring boy, and would happily cry themselves to sleep.
- When it was the full moon, Harry would spend the night at Molly Weasley’s playing with his best friend Ron.
- Harry knew all about Remus being a werewolf since he was little and had a little wolfie teddy bear that he had since birth (as well as a doe, stag and dog teddy bear.)
- ((Padfoot ripped the head off the rat teddy bear he had after the Potters were killed))
- Harry would always tell Remus before he left for the Weasley’s that he was going to take good care of wolfie so Remus was going to be taken care of too.
- The morning’s after the full moon when Harry came back, he would always carefully climb up on the bed and boop Remus on the nose to wake him up with a bright smile and a cuddle.
- Sirius would follow in with a breakfast tray full of bacon, scrambled eggs and toast.
- They would get under the covers and eat in bed whilst Harry told them all about his time at the Weasley’s.
- Although they wished for Lily and James to be there, they were family and they all loved each other very much.
I’m gonna stop now cause I could go on forever. I love Raising Harry!au <3
48 and 76 w/ Kookie please, can you make it like the boys were hanging out, when they started to talk about you, Jk's girlfriend, and how pretty, sexy, and hot you were, while Jungkook was silently listening to them when the talk came to a perverted one? Then Jungkook was all pissed, and suddenly burst in anger at his hyungs, scolding them and such and... the rest is up to you. xD sorry about this, and if you cant do it, its totally okay :D Love your works, btw. :)
Talk Shit, Get Hit (Jungkook x Reader Fluff)
Prompt request: “Stop it.” + “Don’t you dare!”
Summary: It’s never been easy dating Jungkook, especially when he’s always away on tour or busy working. Luckily, the other members of BTS support the relationship wholeheartedly. In fact, they like you quite a bit! (A bit too much, if Jungkook’s being honest.)
Word count: 1.2k words
On your screen, Jungkook’s image was slightly pixelated due to the dim lighting of his hotel room. Luckily, he got his own suite, so the two of you could FaceTime in peace. Still, it wasn’t like you minded the other BTS members.
It was usually really fun to talk to them, but you hadn’t seen Jungkook in weeks because of the tour, and you were seriously missing your boyfriend.
Jungkook ran his hand through his hair–still damp from his shower–and smiled slightly down at his camera. You tried not to swoon at the sight.
“Hey Y/N,” he said, his voice sounding tinny through your earphones.
“Hi Kook,” you smiled back, gazing at your small screen. You shifted on your bed, settling further underneath your thick covers. “How did the concert go?”
“It went well,” Jungkook replied shortly. After a moment of silence, it was clear Jungkook wasn’t planning on elaborating. Looking closer at his image, you could see his jaw was set tightly, and his brows were slightly furrowed.
“Are you okay?” you asked, concern lining your voice. “You seem upset.”
“It’s nothing, Y/N,” Jungkook said sharply, clearly sounding angry. Suddenly, he sighed loudly and rubbed his hand over his face tiredly. “It’s…just don’t worry about it. I’m fine.”
“You can tell me, Kook,” you said softly, frowning at your boyfriend sounding so distraught. “Maybe you’ll feel better if you talk about it.”
“It’s seriously nothing,” Jungkook whined, not sounding as angry as before. His eyes darted to the side, avoiding looking at you and the camera. “I’m kinda embarrassed about it, honestly. I was being stupid.”
“Now I’m curious!” you laughed. “You have to tell me now, Jungkook.”
“Oh, shit. You said my full name,” Jungkook gasped dramatically. “Things are getting intense.”
“Just tell me,” you whined, shaking your phone in frustration. You could hear Jungkook cackling through your earphones.
“Fine, I’ll tell you,” Jungkook conceded. “Just…just don’t make fun of me afterwards, okay?”
JUNGKOOK’S POV (One hour earlier)
Like every other night, Jungkook was sprawled across Jin’s bed, his legs hanging off the edge. Taehyung was sitting somewhere above Jungkook, watching a movie on his phone. The other hyungs were there, too, just hanging out before they went to bed.
Everyone was dead tired after their performance earlier that day, but they had a nighttime routine they never dared to break. One time, Jungkook and Taehyung skipped the nightly chill session to binge-watch Haikyuu, and the next morning, Jin lectured them on the importance of family.
So, that was why Jungkook was doing nothing in Namjoon and Jin’s suite when he could have been FaceTiming his girlfriend instead. He sighed petulantly, but none of the hyungs paid him any mind.
“Are we gonna do anything?” Jungkook asked impatiently. “Or are we just going to sit here in silence? Because I’m supposed to FaceTime Y/N tonight, and I would really rather be doing that right now.”
“Oh, you’re talking to Y/N soon?” Hoseok piped up, his head popping into Jungkook’s line of vision as he sat up quickly. “Can I say hi? I haven’t spoken to her in so long!”
“No! This is like, the equivalent of a date, okay?” Jungkook refused. He pulled himself into a sitting position, his tired muscles aching. “Just message her or something, I dunno.”
“How’s she doing, anyway?” Namjoon asked more seriously. “No one giving her any trouble? You two have been pretty good at keeping everything low-key.”
“No, she’s fine,” Jungkook said quickly.
“You know, you’re so lucky Y/N’s such a good girlfriend,” Jimin sighed wistfully from across the room. “If it were another girl, she probably would have told everyone. Like, how do we even know girls like us for us? And not for our money, or something.”
“Yeah, Jungkook’s seriously lucky,” Hoseok agreed. “Plus, Y/N is so cute! Remember when she baked us that cake on our 3rd anniversary since our debut? So adorable!”
“You better not take her for granted, Jungkook. Otherwise, one of us might just steal her from you,” Jin joked.
Jungkook felt his right eye twitch in annoyance, but he knew better than to talk back.
“Yeah, Jin’s right,” Taehyung said, looking up from his phone. He had a glint in his eye, and Jungkook knew he was about to start something. “Y/N’s fucking fit. You know when she visits us in the studio? Sometimes she wears these leggings, and her ass looks so–”
“Stop it! Tae!” Jungkook bellowed, launching himself at Taehyung. The two boys collided and tumbled off the bed, landing on the ground with a loud thunk! Jungkook pinned the other boy beneath him, positively seething in anger.
“Whoa, chill,” Taehyung squeaked. “It was a joke, Kookie!”
“Don’t you dare pull that shit with me, Tae,” Jungkook spat, having his shoulders a rough shake before lifting himself off his friend. “It’s not fucking funny.”
Jungkook made his way to the door, his hyungs staring at him, wide-eyed in shock. Only Yoongi remained passive, regarding Jungkook cooly from where he sat at the desk.
“I’m going to cool down,” Jungkook announced, his voice strained. “Don’t try to follow me.”
“Jungkook, stop being a little shit,” Yoongi said quietly, though he still sounded terrifying. The look in his eyes had Jungkook shaking, but he wasn’t going to admit that. And he wasn’t going to apologize, either.
“Talk shit, get hit!” Jungkook growled, and then promptly spun on his heel and sped out of the suite. He practically ran down the hallway to his room, fearing Yoongi would chase after him and whoop his ass. Luckily, no one followed.
You burst into laughter immediately after Jungkook finished his story. He looked at you, the betrayal written clearly on his face.
“Y/N! You promised you wouldn’t laugh,” Jungkook pouted, his cheeks turning bright pink. “I told you it was embarrassing!”
“N-no, it’s not that,” you gasped out, breathless after laughing so hard. “You’re so cute, Kook. I didn’t know you were the jealous type!”
“It’s because I haven’t seen you in so long,” Jungkook explained bashfully, his blush worsening. “Sometimes it really sucks. I hardly get to spend time with you anymore, and I hate it so fucking much.”
“Hey, Kook. It’s okay,” you smiled, although you understood Jungkook’s frustration. “You’re out there doing amazing things and following your dreams. I don’t mind waiting for you–I’ll always be waiting, so don’t worry about that. Okay?”
“Yeah,” Jungkook replied softly. “Sometimes I just wish things were different, you know?”
“I don’t,” you said firmly. “Seriously, Kook. I know it’s hard, but we’ll make it through together.”
“I love you, Y/N,” Jungkook blurted out suddenly. “I-I just…fuck, this is embarrassing. Like, you’re so good to me and I want to say ‘thank you’ all the time, but that seems so weird. But…thanks. Thanks for being you, and thanks for sticking with me.”
“I love you, too. And thanks for being you,” you giggled, snuggling into your warm bed. “Also, you really need to apologize to everyone. Especially Tae. What were you thinking, Kook?”
“I will,” Jungkook pouted, sighing loudly as he flopped onto his bed dramatically. You laughed at your boyfriend’s childish antics, and the two of you talked until you drifted to sleep–both dreaming of each other.
- Girl in Luv
This one was fun! Thanks for requesting~ I notice a lot of you guys apologize when you send us requests. Why!!! We love you! You guys are the best!!!! Seriously, we appreciate the support so much. You could ask me to write a 100k word novel and I’d probably do it. (Also, have you guys listened to Winner’s new songs? Fool is my jammmmm) 💛
Hello mates! You know I love angst, and, well, it just happened to be Angst Appreciation Day today, so yeah ;)
Characters: Older sister Winchester!reader, Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, John Winchester [mentioned], other members of the Winchester/Campbell family.
Warnings: Broken reader, implied depression, just overall bad mental health. If you think about what Sam and Dean’s been through, it’s not far of a stretch from the show, but just know that it’s angsty (not the most angsty thing I’ve written though, sorry.)
A/N: I feel like I got a positive response to some of my older sister stuff I did a while back, and I also just got some older sister angst feels, so yeah, here you go. Also, there’s a couple of paragraphs (and title) taken from this song: Circles (MNG Remix) - Eden Project. If you want, listen to it while reading this, it builds up the angst ;)
You sat on the carpet clad floor of the dark motel room, right by the door. It was the middle of the night, but it wasn’t not quiet — your brothers’ steady breaths filled the room, filled you up with calmness. You clutched the shotgun tighter, and the cold metal of the barrel your hands were wrapped around was slowly getting warmer by the heat you were exuding. You’re 24 years old and you’re the protector of this family. Always had been, and always will be.
it was just another day. you had just gotten off from work and was on your way home, tapping your fingertips on the steering wheel along to music that played on the radio. you always had a nice drive home since you got off late at night and there was barely ever people on the roads.
you texted your boyfriend of 6 months, jungkook, to let him know that you were on your way home and to see if he was there. you knew that he probably wasn’t because he always came late.
when you started your job, he was against it. he was didn’t like how late you got off either. he told you that you wouldn’t need a job and that he would take care of you. you knew that he was fully capable of taking care of you and supplying you with everything you needed and wanted but you wanted to have some type of independence.
he had all of the money in the world and he would never say that he was broke. that word wasn’t in his vocabulary unless he was talking about bones. if you wanted something, expensive or not, you got it.
once you pulled into the parking lot of your home, you quickly grabbed your things, got out of your car and made your way into the apartment complex. luckily, you got to take the elevator alone.
while on your way up, you checked your phone in hopes of seeing a text from jungkook , but you saw nothing.that same feeling of worry that always invaded your stomach at these times were making it’s return. you hated it.
you stepped out of the elevator and slowly walked to your door, basically dragging yourself now. your mind was clouded with thoughts but only one really had you thinking ; is he cheating on me?
you stopped at your door and put your things down beside you, grabbing your keys from one of your pants loops. while in the process of unlocking your door, you heard the sound of the elevator doors open. you squinted your eyes as you saw someone limping towards you.
Summary: Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes were known to be your soldiers across the hall. Whenever you needed them, they were there. It never crossed your mind that one day, after coming to terms with just how inexperienced Bucky was with getting back in the groove of romance - you find yourself now helping him in a way you never expected. Sex.