My Personal Rules for Being a Princess
This is sort of my lil code of ethics! Especially for when I’m regressed, but I use it daily as a reminder for how I should act!
1. No profanity! Let only good and clean words come from you. Princesses are not potty mouths.
2. Kindness to everyone. Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the people you can, if ever you think that you can. Princesses are compassionate above all.
3. Keep learning. Learn something new everyday. You don’t stop being a student after you graduate! Life is about experience. Princesses are wise and knowledgeable.
4. Treat your body with respect. Princesses need to be healthy in order to lead and rule, so eat food, drink water, get sleep, whatever you need to take care of yourself.
5. Be honest! Truth is one of the most important qualities in a leader. It’s really hard sometimes, but this is of the utmost importance, and you’ll feel way better if you do.
6. Patience. Life takes time. Sometimes you can’t seem to see the end of a situation, or the wait seems too long. Whether it’s waiting in line at the store, or persevering through a tough time of stress, patience is key in overcoming life’s challenges.
7. Turn the other cheek. Fighting fire with fire does absolutely nothing. Instead show forgiveness and acceptance. Love those that hate you and care for those who seem cold. It is always better than fighting, and it may just be the little bit of light that they needed. Princesses are loving and gentle, and you can spread that to others!
8. Keep your sense of humor! Life would be so boring if we lost our funny bones, wouldn’t it? Take time to appreciate the small things, and find enjoyment where you can.
Other tips for feeling princess-y(not necessary)
• take a bubble bath or put stuff in it like flowers
• eat some dainty lil cakes
• wear a floppy sun hat outside
• read an interesting novel
• feed the birds
• cloud gaze
• write an old fashioned letter to a friend and mail it
• listen to classical music
• fluff your pillows and go to bed early
These are just my personal favorites, some may not apply to you. Also not only for girls. Any gender can do these things too~ you are all wonderful rulers and leaders and deserve to feel as special as you are!