I was wondering if you ever had ideas for what kind of kids Izuku and Ochako would have?
Of course! My friend @ximenib and I have been talking about it for quite a while haha// We ended up creating two kids!
The one on the left is Tsuru (credit to @rex101111 for the name) and the one on the right is Toshi!
Brief Info About Tsuru
- She was named after Tsuyu
- She has her parents’ unwavering determination, but she does inherit most of Deku’s seriousness (in comparison to Toshi who inherits more of Ochako’s enthusiastic attitude)
- She’s got Deku’s freckles, but has wayyy more; it nearly covers the upper half of her face
- Tends to be protective over Toshi
- Has a knack for moving around a lot/a bit hyper
- Has more of a strategic mindset/tends to overthink
- Her and Toshi take gymnastics classes together
- Very much independent/takes on a “leader” role
- Her quirk is Heat Absorption! She can pull heat out of objects (including living things) by touching them with the little pads on her fingers (like Ochako’s) and absorb it; she can also return it back to the object or dispel it! Because of this she has an exceptional tolerance to facing heat, but of course, she has a limit on how much she can endure (before she ends up having a heat stroke or overheating). The amount of heat she can pull from objects depend on their heat capacities (the lower it is, the easier it’ll be to absorb/dispel and the less strain it’ll have on her body). When she manages to store a lot of heat in her body it’s best to not touch her because it’ll be like touching a hot stove!
- Her quirk was influenced from Deku’s father’s fire breathing ability
- Deku and Ochako had to buy her specially made clothes that would tolerate her high body heat whenever she would use her quirk
- Before she knew how to control her quirk she would accidentally pull away some of the body heat from her parents when they carried her
- She has to be careful not to get incredibly mad because that’ll result in her to actually blow off steam (she could overheat); due to that she’s pretty good at keeping her frustrations and anger at bay (though it is quite hard for her to actually become mad)
- Lets just say that winter isn’t her favorite season in particular
Brief Info About Toshi
- Of course, he was named after Toshinori
- He loves his sister a lot, and they have a great sibling bond
- When his sister gets too big for her clothes/shoes he ends up wearing them sometimes
- He’s 2 years younger than Tsuru
- He’s got rosy cheeks like Ochako, but he also has some light freckles sprinkled over his nose
- A very easygoing person but rather shy, in comparison to his sister
- Although he’s good acquaintances with a lot of people, he only considers a very few of them as his friends
- He doesn’t really initiate conversations with others, but he’ll gladly speak up if someone else starts it
- His quirk is Gravity Manipulation! He can basically control gravity itself; this means he can make any part of his surroundings really heavy or really light. In order for his quirk to activate, he has to touch the area he wants to manipulate with the pads on the palm of his hands. Once he does that he can expand the surface area by leaving his hand on the surface of whatever he’s touching for a longer period of time. The amount of gravity he can manipulate depends on the size of the area (the smaller the space, the greater control he has over it’s gravity). If he uses it too much, he will also suffer from nausea like Ochako.
- Temperature and pressure can affect his ability to manipulate gravity
- He can actually make himself float (this goes for other people and objects as well), but it uses a lot of concentration which leads him to become mentally tired; he doesn’t do it often because of that reason
- At one point (when he was really little) he managed to create a mini black hole because he got very angry
- Ever since that incident, Ochako got him special gloves to help prevent that from happening again
- He owns a gazillion gloves because eventually he grew fond of wearing them, and now he can’t go back to not wearing gloves (his favorite one is the first pair he got which has paw prints on them)
- He caused quite a bit of trouble for Deku and Ochako as a baby (i.e. furniture would start floating, things would get crushed, various parts of the house would have different Specific Gravities, etc..)
Now here’s some other doodles we made of them haha///
The both of us love these kids a lot, so it’s very likely that we’ll draw them more in the future! But yeah, those are the ideas we came up with!