-Post the rules
-Tag 11 people
-Wrtie 11 questions
Thanks for tagging me dreamingangelwolf :D
1. You find yourself in your favourite fictional universe; who is the first person you seek out, and why?
My favourite fictional universe would be the Dragon Age universe. And I think I’d first seek out Anders, just to see if he’s okay. Maybe also tell him that I think blowing up the chantry was the right thing to do. After that I’d seek out Zevran and Solas because elves are hot hot hot.
2. Name five flavours of ice cream you think should exist.
Okay this is difficult because I think everything’s been turned into an ice cream flavour already? I’m just gonna name some of my favourites instead: watermelon, kinder bueno, yoghurt, blood orange (haha), and lemon.
3. If there was such thing as a Fruedian Trunk, and it was a box that held
your deepest, darkest desires inside, what would be in the trunk if you
were the one opening it?
I’m gonna say baby animals. Or maybe a really hot elf.
4. If you had to be transformed into an animal for one hour, what animal would you prefer?
This is so hard :( I’m gonna go with a shark? I’d love to swim around without having to hold my breath. Then again, being a bird and flying around would also be super cool…
5. What song do you know all the lyrics to without exactly knowing why or how you know them?
Fancy by Iggy Azalea :( Also Bound 2 by Kanye West.
6. You’re a contestant on Lip Sync Battle; what’s your tune?
The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. Or maybe I’m So Hood by DJ Khaled haha.
7. Would you rather star alongside Fred Astaire in one of his films or be an extra who gets eaten in a Jurassic film?
Star alongside Fred Astaire of course! Pfffft, I’m no extra.
8. What is the most brilliant/stupidest thing to come out of your country?
Eeh? We produced some amazingly talented painters during the 17th century! We also grow pretty flowers I suppose. Oh and we have awesome speed skaters. We’re also good at football (okay not this year) and hockey. Stupid things include most Eurovision entries, and tv shows like Big Brother.
9. Your friend asks you to give them your top five tips for surviving Wonderland. What are those tips?
I don’t know anything about Alice in Wonderland :(
10. What was your favourite TV show when you were ten years old?
11. Anything significant about the number eleven?
I always make a wish at 11:11.
Thanks for the fun questions Jo! Here are mine. I tag anyone who feels like doing this, it’ll be fun for me to read :)
1. What’s your happiest childhood memory?
2. You can now fluently speak a foreign language without having to study it. Which one do you pick?
3. Hooray! You have access to a time machine! Where do you go and what would you do?
4. For the rest of your life, you can only listen to one song and watch one tv show. What are they?
5. Your favourite fictional character knocks on your door and asks you to come with them to their world. However, once you leave with them, you can never go back. Who is this character? And would you go with them?
6. Where would you like to have a holiday home and why?
7. A mysterious stranger offers to reveal to you either the year in which you die, or the way in which you die. Which one do you pick and why?
8. You’re doing an exam but you don’t know any of the questions. You can easily see the answers of the person next to you, however. Do you cheat with the risk of getting caught?
9. You have enough time and motivation to write a novel! What is it about?
10. You’re doing some shopping when you notice someone shoplifting. Do you say anything?
11. If you could travel back in time, is there any advice you would give your parents? Doesn’t have to be parenting advice.
Have fun with these questions! x