Did chest and tricep today! Also did 40 minutes of cardio. Sprints later too. Let me know if you try some of these out! The one arm cable pull downs kill! The cable tricep one also kills 😬! I’ll mention the exercises I did not in the video as well. For the tricep pull downs you shouldn’t your whole body shouldn’t really be leaning into the machine. You only cheat yourself by using body weight. Also try not to let your elbows come up to get more of the isolation part of it.
•tricep rope pull downs 3x15 (last set till failure)
•single arm pulldowns 3x12 (last set till failure)
•standing dumbbell tricep extension 2x15
•cable lying tricep extension 3x15 (this also works your core like crazy)
—–not in video
•dumbbell flys 3 warm up 3 real x 12 (last set till failure)
•incline dumbbell flys 2x12
•straight arm dumbbell pullover 3x15
40 minute cardio 20 in beginning right after preworkout. 20 after lifting.
#girlswithmuscle #muscle #progress #gymmaiden #irongymmaiden #pcos #pcosweightloss #fatloss #heavylifting #lifting #glutes #cardio #fitness #fitfam #leangains #curvygirl #gymmotivation #workout #workhard #gymgirl @gainzvillle @fitgirlvideos @gymgirlvids @featurefityou @_workoutvideos @workoutvideos__
Chest and triceps today. Also did 30 minutes of the stair master. Usually a warm up on the stair master for 15 minutes then do some dynamic stretching because 30 minute straight on the stair stepper is boring as hell. I break it up to stand it better. Always do what works for you. Some of the exercises are awkward at first but let me tell you, it hurts. Light weights and some goal orientation is all you need for a lot of these. For the pull kickbacks my gym only has 11lbs as the lightest weight on cables. That’s why there is so much momentum in my kick backs. Still felt it though. 💪😘
🔸Incline dumbbell tricep press 4x12
🔸Seated dumbbell tricep press 4x12
🔸Dumbbell chest press into a fly (palms together) 3x8
🔸Around the world 4x12
🔸Tricep press 3x10
🔸Tricep cable kick backs 4x12
🔸Undergrip chest press 3x15
🔷video sped up 2x
@musclevideos @dothis.workout @womenworkoutvideos @gainzvillle @gym_videos @fit.women.official #girlswhosquat #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #progressnotperfection #liftheavy #leangains #workouts #exercise #bodypositivity #selflove #loveyourself #gymmotivation #workoutmotivation #melanin #melaninpoppin #gains #chest #triceps (at Beaverton, Oregon)
• Push your elbows forward (towards the mirror) whilst holding the barbell across your shoulders. A professional powerlifter taught me this trick, helps to keep your upper body more vertical
• Stick the smallest or second smallest plate (2.5kg’s is what I use) underneath your heels, about half way. Keeps you more balanced, also allows more range of motion in your squat if your hammies are tight (boys especially!!)
• Keep your body as vertical as possible. Use the smith machine for weighted lunges and make sure your hips are square (not one pushed back and one forward).
Stiff legged deadlifts:
• stronger arm/hand holds in overhand grip! Weaker (left for most people) hand holds in under grip.
• don’t let your knees come in towards each other, if this is an issue for you, out turn your feet SLIGHTLY.
• Get. Low. - this activates your hammies and glutes.
• use different ‘stances’ such as having your feet close together, almost touching, wide and in the centre, narrow and up the top etc. it will hit your muscle from different angles and work different muscle groups
Legs in general, always keep your core tight. Always. This stops your lower back from taking over.
• Try standing against a wall, with your elbows almost touching the wall, this stops you from being able to swing ;)
Tricep pushdowns (using a bar, rope, anything):
• elbows stay by your sides, your forearms should move on a ‘lever’ from your elbow joint, if you can’t push it to the bottom and SQUEEZE then it’s too heavy.
Close grip chest press(also triceps):
• Hold the bar a little closer than waist width apart, try pushing a flat bench under the smith machine, it helps.
• bring the bar to just under your breasts/pecs and push straight up keeping your triceps by your side the whole time, not outwards!!!
• Use the dip machine for better form, keep your elbows back! And body as straight as possible.
Stiff legged deadlifts:
• Keep the barbell along your shins, please.
• very small bend at the elbow will ensure your legs don’t take over, and give you a better squeeze at the top.
Bent over row:
• You should be almost parallel to the ground
• Row to your belly button
Lat pull downs:
• slightly curve your back, pushing your chest towards the sky, pull the bar to your chest, whilst squeezing your back.
Okay this has taken like 20% of my phone battery to write so I’ll add more later! Correct me on anything if you so wish, I’m not qualified at all, it’s just some basic exercises that I often see being done incorrectly, that I hope will help to reduce the possibility of some of you guys injuring yourselves! xx
gackt: Hi Bros n sisters. How are you doing? It’ really works not only on your biceps and triceps but also on your abs and back. 60 times for 1 set. Just do it. おはよう、元気か？ これは上腕二頭筋と三頭筋だけじゃなく、腹筋と背筋もバランスよく締められる。1セット60回ぐらいを目安にやってみな。 @gackt #gacktstagram #gacktworkout#monkeybars