also legends for the send me a show thing
- The first character I fell in love with: Leonard Snart and Mick Rory. I can’t deny it. The moment they came onscreen, I immediately knew I was going to love them. There was just something about how much of a contrast they were to each other while still being similar that I adored.
- The character who I do not understand: Kendra. I am still forever confused at why she didn’t just kill Savage when she had the chance. (Yeah, yeah, I know. “The Time Masters were controlling her!” That’s a BS excuse though.)
- The character that I think the show ruined: Mm. The show writers have ruined so much, honestly. Sara, maybe? Well, they’re fixing things now. But like me and my friend noticed, in Season 2, she was nothing like the likeable character from Season 1 and it was frustrating. But the most recent episode showed her back more the way she used to be so there’s hope we might get the old Sara back.
- The most attractive male and female character: Mick and Len, hands down, I’m sorry. Ray and Rip are both very pretty too though. As for female character… I suppose Lisa doesn’t count since she’s never been on Legends, but she’s gorgeous. Sara is pretty, but honestly if I were to go out and about on the town, it’d probably be Kendra who caught my eye quickest. (I’m pan, but I lean mostly toward guys. If I end up attracted to women, they’re usually brunettes.)
- The character death that was the worst for me: Len’s. I was a wreck after that episode, and couldn’t bring myself to continue the rest of the season for a good few weeks. Every single time I rewatch it or have to see flashbacks, I get all weepy-eyed.
- The character that is the most like me: Mick. Cue the nervous glances. It makes me nervous too, trust me, haha. But I look at him and I see so much of myself. It’s a little bit frightening.
- The character I think the writer(s) love:
Do they really love anyone in this show because they keep fucking it all upProbably… I want to say Sara, simply because out of the entire cast, she’s definitely the one who gets the most attention from the writers, and a good chunk of the fanbase, but I really don’t know.
- The character that I just want to be happy: Listen to me. Listen. Let Mick Rory and Leonard Snart get the hell back to Central City and just be fucking happy okay stop tormenting them let them live. Also let Jax be happy that poor boy suffers way too much. I mean the entire crew does just give them all happiness already dammit
- My four favorite characters, past or present: Mick, Len, Jax, and it’s so difficult to choose between Sara and Ray kill me.
- My four least favorite characters, past or present: -muffled screaming noise don’t do this to me- Oh gosh um. Damien, Amaya (at first; she’s getting a bit better), Stein (most of the time), and oh god um. Savage I guess.