I've got a question: we all know that theres au's of Clarks ship landing somewhere not by the Kents, but whats your opinion on an au where it landed on Themyscira?
I’M S;DFJNBKDJFBJHA F SBK AJFNJK S DNSFJGBKDSZ; DLNCKJADFN SDKJFNG;KJ!!!!
I can’t get the image of a baby Clark training in ill-fitting armour with a group of warrior women out of my mind!! Just!
- Lil tiny Clark all frustrated because he keeps getting his butt handed to him in sparring
- I honestly don’t think it’s possible for Clark to love and respect women more than he already does in comic books, but oh boy, imagine what he’d be like if he was completely raised in isolation by them
- also Clark eventually becoming a massive badass because despite still being one of the worst fighters on the island, he’s still now 1000 times better at combat than regular clark is + he has powers on top of it all
- CLARK’S NEW SUIT COMBINING AMAZONIAN AND KRYPTONIAN STYLE!!
- ARMOUR! THE RED CAPE! A FUCKIGN SWORD!! Does he even need the sword? No! But you bet your ass he’s still gonna slay with it! It’s as much his heritage now as Krypton’s is
- Clark and Diana doing cutesy brother/sister/amazonian things together once he meets her in America. Movie nights, popping up to cheer each other on (and only occasionally help out) when they’re fighting their enemies, attending women’s rights marches in their cities together
- Clark being an even worse fish-out-of-water than he already is in existing canon. I know, right.
- I also get the feeling that Clark wouldn’t bother with a secret identity because he didn’t have the same experiences growing up in Smallville, but nonetheless he still shows up at The Daily Planet trying to get a job, and eventually Perry White gives up trying to explain to him what “conflict of interest” is because Clark is so confused about the idea of not being honest and unbiased when you report on events, so eventually he just gives him the job with the condition that he doesn’t write about himself, and that’s the end of it
- The fact that despite Clark being a known superhero and alien warrior, whenever Lois and him go around grilling criminals as a part of their job as reporters, everyone’s still more scared of Lois.
- CLARK SHOWING UP IN A CAPE/ARMOUR AND WITH A SWORD IN GOTHAM CITY, READY TO BATTLE MUGGERS BECAUSE HE’S HEARD IT’S A REALLY SHIT PLACE, AND BRUCE BEING ALL PERPLEXED LIKE “WHO IS THIS GORGEOUS MAN IN MY CITY? WHY IS HE SO EXTRA?” AND THEN THEY BANG