Did I miss it?
Did I miss it or was Susan not mentioned at all in that episode? If so, it proves the theory that Prommy knows who really matters to Oliver and she was just a red herring. If he really thought she was important, wouldn’t he have mentioned the kidnapping as part of the torture?
Was Susan’s kidnapping just a means for him to get Oliver - or did he turn her to his side like an article alluded to a while back?
- Stephen Amell was so amazing in this episode. This had to take an emotional toll on him. I’m wondering if that was why he was on a social media break. People were really down on the show at the time, and it was probably hard to take while he was also filming those scenes.
- Lot’s of Olicity nods tonight. Like, of all the kills, one that he highlighted was the count. And Felicity’s glasses. Did you see the rage Oliver had when Chase pulled those out? And the focus was really on his son and Felicity - Prommy knows Oliver for sure.
- Evelyn was the worst. Will we see her again by season’s end? I know a lot of people are sure she’s Vigilante, but I don’t get that feeling for some reason. Mostly because the EPs mentioned we probably wouldn’t know who Vigilante was this season.
- I was actually not surprised by Oliver’s confession. Mostly because I started watching Season 1 again yesterday and that Oliver is waaaaay different than the one we’ve had the last few seasons. He killed without blinking an eye. He was seriously messed up. Notice his confession was in the past tense.
- I’m very nervous about the next couple of episodes. I have a feeling it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better for our characters. I’m here for it, but I will need some wine to watch.