Small things in Ultra Sun and Moon you’re not told but you should know:
1) If you break the high scores on all Mantine Surf courses and talk to this man in Heahea City he will give you a special Pikachu that knows Surf. The Pikachu is also NOT shiny locked so it can be soft reseted to be shiny:
2) Speaking of shinies, all the legendary pokemon in Alola are shiny locked (Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Zygarde, all Tapus) but every UB and Ultra Wormhole legendary can be shiny. Even Poipole can be shiny:
3) Play with this Sandygast on Hano beach to make it follow you for a bit to reveal a Totem Sticker under it. No other interactable pokemon gives you any reward.
4) Completing the Alola Dex doesn’t only give you the Shiny Charm. You also get a special outfit
- nurse uniform for females and kimono for males. Just talk to this guy
in the Game Freak office in
City and he gives you both:
5) After you’ve progressed enough in the game, Rotom Dex will start referring to you as Master:
(Couldn’t find a screenshot but no, this is not a joke. It really does do that.)
6) Speaking of Rotom Dex, Roto Prize Money triples the money you gain from battles and Roto Hatch doubles your egg hatching speed for 20 whole minutes:
7) For Ultra Warp Ride you can choose whether you want to ride Lunala or Solgaleo regardless of the version you’re playing. Just go back to Ultra Megalopolis and talk to the person on the right:
8) You can also switch between motion controls and circle pad for Ultra Warp Ride by talking to this fellow in the Game Freak office in
New haircolor palette because I finally wanted to make my own without using mostly Pooklet’s colors. It’s still very similar to the old palette but a lot of the colors are not so shiny anymore. Also I got rid of a few colors, but I added some new ones. :) My old alpha hair retextures probably won’t be updated to this palette, cause there are just too many. Sorry about that, but I hope you’ll understand! ._.
Here are the links to all updated hairs. They all have my new 65 colors and also new file names - so please make sure to remove the old files if you redownload them. :)
‘Shudder is a stern tiefling rogue/fighter, originally hailing from the desert city of Calimport. Stepping through a portal mirror, he descended into the Underdark alongside other adventurers to drive back the demon lords. Their quest was successful, but Shudder suffered greatly: He aged by thirty years in the span of a second, was driven insane multiple times, lost his halfling friend and apprentice Fargas Rumblefoot (who turned out to have been Fraz-Urb'luu, demon lord of deception, all along), witnessed the death of his god Kelemvor and - compelled by a demonic gnoll flail - gobbled down a chunk of the corpse of Orcus, demon lord of undeath. The Raven Queen, having taken Kelemvor’s place, saw it fit to separate Shudder from Orcus’ essence… by slaying him. Having been granted a new chance as an aasimar, he now serves her alone.
Likewise caught up in the Raven Queen’s judgement was Dawnbringer, Shudder’s sentient sun sword. Her vessel - a golden hilt set with a brilliant ruby - was shattered, and Dawnbringer’s spirit now shares Shudder’s body. When called upon, she manifests as a blade of pure radiance in his hand. Both in the madness of the Underdark and beyond, Dawnbringer ever strives to be a relentless wellspring of cheerful hope for the often dour Shudder.’
Thank you Charredlore for providing the excellent background information, as usual :D! Commissioned by Charredlore (indirectly by one of his adventurers).