how do i come out to my family as bisexual with actions instead of words because i'm to scared to say it.
1. Rousing family game of Scrabble (you won’t get any points on “I am Bisexual,” but I think they’ll get the point.)
2. Gift them This is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids, cross out “GAY” in sharpie marker and write “BI” and then circle all of the related advice questions inside of the book (spoiler: this is also a book for parents of bi kids). Bonus Points: Wrap it in newspaper clippings about famous bisexuals.
3. Wear this shirt to dinner:
4. OMG BAKE A CAKE:
5. Write them a letter. This one doesn’t really have a JOKE component, I just think it is a great way to come out as anything because it gives you the space to say exactly what you want, and gives them the space to digest and process the information. Ya know?!
6. Gather them together for a morning breathing session (it’ll be great, it’ll be grand) where you show them this GIF & explain how calming it can be to the central nervous system:
After they do that a few times, “accidentally” close that GIF to reveal this one:
Then, shrug and shout I AM BISEXUAL and do 16 jumping jacks. It will give you such a great story…
I HOPE THIS HAS HELPED.
You can also check out all theeeeese posts on coming out! Boom.