11 Questions Game... thingy thing...
Rules: 1. Always post these rules 2. Answer the questions given by the person who tagged you 3. Write 11 questions of your own 4. Tag 11 people
1) What is your favorite book?
A: I’m going to choose a book series because I still haven’t read anything that tops it. I absolutely loved the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. The best book in the series was Winter (the last one) because she tied up all the loose ends and didn’t leave out any details!
G: I’m also going to go with a series and that would be the Legend trilogy. An amazing book just enough romance just enough dystopian and whenever it’s mentioned I can’t help but smile. I also made one of my best friends by bonding over these books.
2) What is your ultimate fandom?
A: Marvel because that’s pretty much that only one I follow (other than Supernatural and Sherlock)
G: UHM crap Star Wars got me into fandoms and by all technicalities, I’ve been in it the longest but Marvel has done so much for me so I think I’d have to go with Marvel.
3) Who is your ultimate ship/otp?
A: I’m on team Stucky ‘til the end of the line.
G: I’m gonna be a little shit and go team Stony although ScarletVision is my real answer. That and anything with Darcy
4) What is your least favorite animal?
A: I’ve never actually seen one before (knock on wood) but I’d freak out if I ever saw one of those giant New York City sewer rats.
G: Do least favorite animals exist? I don’t think I’ve ever found one… I mean I am kinda afraid of spiders and I’m terrified of ants (don’t ask why) but I still like them. I guess I’d have to say I absolutely hate mosquitos so if they count then that is my least favorite animal.
5) If you could live the rest of your life in a book, movie, or TV series, what one would you pick and why?
A: Avengers because I’d love to meet Bruce, Tony, and Cap. Also, the Norse gods would be real which would be lit.
G: Doctor Who because I have this theory that all the fandoms are real in alternate universes and by being the Doctor’s companion I could travel to each universe and live in each fandom.
6) What is the most awkward situation you have ever been in?
A: One time in seventh grade I dropped an entire box of colored pencils (one of those giant 50 count ones too) down one of the busiest staircases in the school. I was going to just cut my losses and leave them behind, but then my crush decided to come help me pick them up.
G: My life… in all seriousness anytime I make a mistake or trip up I get embarrassed. A recent example would be me trying to be really cool and jump on a chair and instead as my feet hit the chair the momentum pushed it out from under me and I fell (gracefully I might add) on my butt.
7) Have you ever gotten revenge on someone for something? If so, how did it go?
A: I feel like I would have been all passive aggressive instead of actually taking revenge on anyone.
G: I’m going to go with probably… honestly, I have no idea but knowing myself I’ve totally gotten revenge on someone for something and that something was probably something stupid.
8) What is something that you love about yourself?
A: I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. It’s super dark and curly which is nice, but there’s a crazy amount of it (like I could probably split it with a few other people)
G: This is going to sound so weird but I love my ass. I could go on for hours about my butt and how cute it is.
9) What is your favorite movie?
A: Doctor Strange! I love the whole magic angle and the CGI was amazing!
G: I thought we weren’t supposed to pick favorite children… I think I’d have to go with Hellboy. I don’t bring it up much but it is the movie that got me into comic book movies.
10) Is there a character that you love so much that you would sell your soul so they could be happy? If so, who is that character?
A: I’d have to pick Dean. The poor baby needs some love guys!
G: HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT SOUL? Nah I’m kidding I’d probably sell my soul so Tony Stark or Dean Winchester could be happy they are my smol beans.
11) What is the last song you’ve listened to?
A: In Cold Blood by Alt-J.
G: Technically the Avengers theme cause I’m watching Age of Ultron right now but if that doesn’t count I think it’s Clair de Lune. I’ve been in a piano mood lately.
- What is your least favorite pairing? (a nOTP if you will)
- What is one thing you love that everyone else seems to hate?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- If you could bring one character back to life who would it be?
- If you could get rid of any character who would it be?
- What is your favorite memory of bread?
- Who is the most underrated character in your eyes?
- If you could visit any country in the world for free where would you go?
- What is your favorite dad joke or pun?
- What’s the most random fact you can come up with?
- What’s your dream job?