Love ur blog it's awesome can't get enough of the headcanons (might've slipped some in my fanfics 😉) can I ask you for some mikaani headcanons?
Oh my, I’m honored to hear that you’ve found some of these headcanons worthy to be your fanfics! Ah! Thank you!
- Annie resents being shorter than Mikasa. She doesn’t like having to lean up even a little bit to kiss her, and she just generally doesn’t like being short. But she does enjoy the fact that Mikasa’s sweaters are just too long on her and that she looks super cute in them. This also gives her license to wear heels, which makes her feel powerful. She tells Mikasa all of these things. Overall, Mikasa thinks Annie’s beef with her height is adorable and precious and loves her all the more for it.
- They love to people watch together, pointing out ridiculous outfits and cute dogs and funny interactions. It’s one of their favorite pastimes.
- Mornings with them are comical as all get out. Mikasa is such a morning person and gets up with one alarm, humming to herself as she gets ready for the day, making coffee and breakfast before Annie’s first alarm even goes off. Annie needs like eight alarms and Mikasa to drag her out of bed, and then will only get moving once she has coffee. She’s a literal zombie and Mikasa is very lucky that she loves her otherwise she would not be able to get away with her general love of mornings around Annie.
- They’re very sarcastic with each other, sometimes borderline mean in a way that makes people who don’t know that they love each other question that they love each other. But that’s the thing; they know that they can be sarcastic because they know it’s all meant in jest; they pick at each other because they can.
- They love to cuddle when they’re alone. One always has an arm thrown around the other, or they’re holding hands, or their legs are intertwined. They’re always casually touching somehow, completely innocent yet adorably intimate. It’s precious.