any headcanons for kagehina or iwaoi?
I’ll do some for both since I like both these pairings a lot!
1. It’s during their 3rd year of high school that Hinata realizes that he’s in love with Kageyama. Of course, he’s too scared to do anything about it.
2. Kageyama is also in love with Hinata. Cue mutual pining and these idiots being idiots.
3. Kageyama loves the way Hinata smells and will secretly keep an article of clothing, like his jacket, whenever Hinata is sleeping over at his place.
4. Kageyama loves Natsu and drawing with her since she’s the first kid who isn’t afraid of him.
5. Hinata finds out that Kageyama actually has a really nice voice when Natsu forces him to sing her favorite song with her. (Kageyama can’t say no to those big, brown eyes!)
6. They both go to the same university and join the volleyball team together. Hinata is a benchwarmer longer than Kageyama is but he gets subbed in a lot because no one can do the quick with Kageyama like he can.
7. During a party, Hinata hates how a drunk girl is coming onto Kageyama so he kisses Kageyama in front of everyone to prove a point (and because he’s jealous). They start making out right then and there because both have wanted this for so long!
8. They start dating right after but nothing much really changes in their lives and they realize they’ve kinda been together for a long time, just kissing and stuff wasn’t involved. They soon move into an apartment together too.
1. They finally start dating each other during their third year of high school when Makki and Mattsun (tired of seeing dance around each for so long now) lock them in a closet during a party. They’re both a bit drunk but not enough to not remember what they did in the closet the next day. (Let’s just say Makki and Mattsun are now traumatized when they opened the closet to let their friends out.)
2. They share an apartment that’s in the middle of both their universities. Both are in their respective universities’ volleyball teams.
3. Oikawa loves playing against Iwaizumi and his team and both always make bets and agree to do whatever the winner tells him to do. Oikawa won’t ever admit it but he gets jealous when Iwaizumi spikes balls from tosses that aren’t his.
4. Iwaizumi takes extra care of Oikawa during finals time because Oikawa tends to overwork himself and even loses weight from the stress.
5. Oikawa is awful at English and Iwaizumi is awful at Physics. Both study together and help each other out.
6. Oikawa is super clingy when he’s sick so Iwaizumi always gets sick right after because Oikawa won’t let him go. Iwaizumi’s chicken noodle soup is to die for!
7. Both take a trip to Kyoto during fall and decide to one day move there because it’s so pretty.
8. Iwaizumi is a big romantic! He always goes all out during Valentine’s Day and Oikawa’s birthday and gets the best gifts.
9. Both end up on the same national volleyball team.
10. Iwaizumi rents out an entire planetarium and has the staff arrange the stars in the main dome to spell “Will you marry me?” Oikawa thinks it’s just a normal, albeit super fancy, date so he’s really surprised and actually cries. (Of course, he says yes!)
11. They have a small wedding with just family and friends and even Kageyama and Hinata are invited. They color scheme is the same as their Seijou uniform because Oikawa says he looks best in sea green.
12. Both really love kids and adopt 2 girls and twin boys.
I hope you liked these!! When I thought of Iwa’s proposal, I almost cried myself cuz imagine how beautiful it would be??!!