Milla Maxwell is a pure angel and I wish I had like 1/100 the determination she has! She’s definitely an inspiration ;3
2. best boy?
Is my answer a secret to anyone at this point? xD Gaius will always always ALWAYS be my favorite character and of course he’s the best boy here! He’s a king who just wants to care for his people, he’s incredibly strong and he uses his strength for others most of the time, and he’s also a super incredible human being and amazing person. I just love Gaius too much ;a; Icould go on all day and this is just the short version hahaha
3. any ship/s?
Even though I’m not too interested in romance, I kinda like the way Jumilla was written and how we see it develop :D
4. favorite part of the game?
Milla’s return is amazing! Though Jude’s pain and mourning during that part and Alvin going after him out of desperation are also painful and too emotional to watch ;a;
5. opinion on the mascot character (if applicable)?
I love Teepo! I admit he can be kind of annoying sometimes, but that’s also part of his charm xD
6. opinion on villain/s? (in the least spoilery way)
This question is always so conflicting. In the first game, I do love the fact that Gaius isn’t the typical villain trying to end everything and the whole world for whatever reason, but at the same I feel like it’s the same situation all over again in the end.
The second game has some new interesting villains too! Though I just hate them and hope they die in the most painful way possible most of the time (except maybe Rideaux. I kinda have a weird relationship with him?)
7.main team of 4, and who did you play as mostly?
I always play as Milla in the first game, and Gaius in the second game (obviously xD) I change the other members around a lot though!
8. favorite town/city/area?
Kanbalar is snowy, and it’s Gaius’ capital! It’s perfect!! :D
9. favorite or most used arte?
I have a lot of fun playing around with Milla’s shift artes :D I never picked a favorite tho
10. favorite music track?
Idk why but there’s something about the Xian Du theme that kinda sticks in my head?
How was it seeing roger Federer so close to u? Did u get a pic with him or a autograph?
Thanks for asking! I have got an autograph and a selfie almost every day since Tuesday! I waited for him to come after practice and also after the match. I’m too shy to post a selfie here though. Roger is kind to me. One day I told him when he was going to practise that it was great to see him on the court again. He thanked me. And later I also told him he was amazing in Australia. Miraculously he heard me when he was signing for everyone and thanked me again. It’s really surreal to be so close to him. I hope he knows how much it means to me because I never get the chance to thank him properly. Always a rush and chaos when he appears.
I just wanted to get some folks together to pay a tribute to somebody who’s, not only been by my side for the duration of this amazing journey, but somebody who has devoted his entire professional life to service this country. The best Vice President America has ever had, Mr. Joe Biden.
I decided to become an artist when I was about your age. I liked to draw so much, I almost hated to go to bed. And then one day, all of a sudden, I couldn’t draw anything. Everything I drew, I didn’t like. I realized that my art up to then was a copy of someone else, things I had seen somewhere. I decided I had to discover my own style. It’s still difficult. But then, the results… They seem to be a little better than before. It’s nice to be a witch, isn’t it? I like the idea - to be a witch, to be an artist, to be a baker… It’s an energy bestowed by the gods or someone, right? Though thanks to it, we do have to suffer at times.
- so we all know neil’s mom said he couldn’t play exy
- you know what the next best thing to playing exy is
- obsessively watching exy and cheering for it
- his mom didn’t really mind (well, he did at first, but neil somehow convinced her it wasn’t terrible) as long as he didn’t get attached to a squad and shit
- boy picked up so much skill from local cheer gyms everywhere
- he trained sO HARD (like half because if he was better they put him closer to the game so he had a better view)
- his tumbling passes were legendary. with his speed he could do the craziest shit like so many back handsprings. a back tuck. crazy twists and everything.
- even though he’s a guy he’s still soooo short
- at one point his coach decided to make him a f l y e r - like this little 5"3 muscular ass boy getting tossed like 20 feet in the air by these peppy girls in short skirts - just imagine
- he kept going until sometime before his mom died, when he realized he might have put a bit too much effort into the sport. people don’t see boy flyers and pass it off, and one of his teams almost made it big. almost- neil’s mom made him mess up their last routine and they left shortly after crippling the squad’s chances at nationals
- neil never really cheered again after his mom died, but he sometimes watched the vixens’ routines, mentally noting their strengths and weaknesses and what they could do with them, but he never said anything because he only knew katelyn and… it’s katelyn
- no one knows about his cheer days. not even andrew. uNTIL
- one day neil is out running and hey look up ahead near the exy stadium it’s the vixens holding practice
- he’s totally just gonna go right by them because exy but then he hears some shouting
- as he gets closer he sees some guys trying to talk to the vixens. from the look of their body language and the girls’ tense stances, it’s not going well
- neil gets closer and hears some very rude and derogatory things being said
- he promptly tells them to fuck off, may have added a threat or two. the guys bail.
- the vixens tell him they had it covered but thanks anyway, and one is like “hey, you wanna have a real practice today?” like totally joking
- neil’s brain is like fuck it
- “yeah sure can you guys fly me in a basket double twist”
- who are you and what have you done with our starting striker
- neil just basically joins their practice
- katelyn’s reaction was priceless
- not as priceless as andrew’s expression when he sees his boyfriend being thrown into the air by a bunch of cheerleaders on the way to practice