Hey Kouhii, if you know about the fate series(and especially fate/go) how about phantom thieves as servants AU or fate AU in general(It's okay to ignore this)
I do!! I really like the series, but I haven’t been able to see Fate/Go yet.
If I take in my mind a servant/fate AU I would probably choose the following classes for each character:
- Akira: I would say “Saber” at first, but taking in mind his personality and stealth I think Assassin is far better (also the fact that he uses light weapons and would prefer to target masters first instead of taking his time battling servants).
- Makoto: Rider, because yeah (duh)… she is already an user of a motorcycle type of Persona and has full control of it. She wouldn’t even need to change her weapon since Riders can use modern machinery too.
- Ryuji: I will say Lancer because of his great reliability and being good at handling fast powerful attacks with weapons that aren’t swords.
- Anne: Archer, mostly because of her agility and light weapon.
- Haru: If only a Berserker was able to maintain more of their sanity I would choose her for it (because our sweet Haru is very nice for handling heavy weapons) and I don’t think other classes would fit better for her slow but strong combat.
- Morgana: Saber because their weapon is already a sword type and their leadership and support are great.
- Yusuke: Assassin without a doubt, even his style is similar of the Assassin in Fate with the traditional japanese combat too.
- Futaba: I’m also pretty confident choosing Caster for her. Being the reason obviously because she doesn’t have weapons and is a support using attacks similar to spells.
- Goro: Berserker as well… maybe introduced first as a Saber type, but as a disguise (his master being a Caster would help a lot for it to happen too).
This AU is a really great support for headcanons based on this crossover too. I would even think about something relating some characters as being wraiths instead of servants (Morgana or Goro maybe?) or maybe even Akira being a master instead of a servant (or having another character as his master), but this would depend on what each person prefers~
I mean it’s not like I just thought of this whole plot in my mind of Akira being Goro’s second master or Yusuke’s partner since they’re both assassins