1. the winter weather because it’s not too cold and it’s not too hot, it is around 12-24 it’s perfect 2. the food!!!!! it’s sooo good! feijoada, pastel, coxinha, brigadeiro, dobradinha ! but each state have their own food style, so you have a lot of different tastes 3. of course, the beautiful places. from sand dunes to european villages. you can see every type of place. the beaches are amazing, breathtaking 4. color diversity!! 5. people are creative as hell
things i hate:
1. armed robbery just to take your phone 2. misogyny. A lot of everyday crimes are committed because of misogyny, also against lgbtq people 3. corruption!!!!! the politicians steal our money to spend in jewelries and helicopter rides 3.1. huge ass taxes 4. the dishonesty culture 5. at least where i live, i hate how people are like whatever to the nature. they just trash the place and like ok. i dont like how dirty it is but gonna say the education is everything!! and it sucks here! instead of teaching things we wont even use in real life, they should be teaching about the environment, social things, work on the creative side. also please the hospitals…i cant even
"the year is 2040. paramore still does decode at every show. the entire setlist is decode. they've changed the band name to decode" -THE ALF ACCOUNT TWEETED THIS I DIDNT HAVE ANY CLUE THERE WAS AN ALF ACCOUNT BUT ALSO WHO RUNS IT IS IT MULTIPLE PEOPLE??
“(ps at this point if you still think I’m Hayley I’m flattered but obviously I’m not, also please stop asking me to come to Brazil, thank u)” this alf twitter account has me crying I love it.
the alf acc is actually the best thing to ever happen and i think hayley follows it too which just makes it better. and yes i know exactly who runs it but do u really wanna know
Oh it's alright! ^^ I completly understand what you mean, and this coming from someone's who ships Brazil x Paraguay, also thank you!! And keep up the good work, I love your blog! - way too invested in SA history anon
Thank you for understanding! Thank you aswell for enjoying my blog <3
Emerald balances emotional turmoil, and the confusion of time and space, it centres and brings us into the Now. It brings contemplation of the spirit, the desire to serve, brotherly love and enhances Truth. It intensifies the Chakra energies and opens us up to our own Divinity and deeper spiritual insight. Gives prosperity, tranquility, compassion and balance. Protects against temptation and seduction. Emerald is the stone of physical immortality and rejuvenation, that keeps youthfulness. A wonderful gem to give and receive love.
Emerald Gemstone Meaning:
The Emerald is the sacred stone of the goddess Venus. It was thought to preserve love. The Emerald has long been the symbol of hope. It is considered by many to be the stone of prophecy. For some the Emerald acts as a tranquilizer for a troubled mind. The Emerald is said to bring the wearer reason and wisdom. The strongest time for the powers of the Emerald is said to be spring. Lucky for love, give your lover an Emerald to stay faithful. In several cultures the Emerald was the symbol for fertilizing rain. In the Christian faith it is the symbol of faith and hope.
Sources of Emerald:
The proper name for the Emerald is beryl, but there are different colors of beryl. Emerald green is the color as well as the stone. Most Emeralds have inclusions (bubbles) in them. If the stone has too much blue in it, it is then an aquamarine. Pink beryl is Morganite, yellow beryl is golden beryl, yellow-green beryl is heliodor. There is also a rare red beryl. The best beryl comes from Colombia and Brazil. Emerald can also be found in India, Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, and Zimbabwe. An Emerald of the right shade of green can be more valuable than a diamond.
Healing Properties of Emerald:
Emerald is used by healers to help heal the heart. The power of the Emerald is highest at the full moon. Some cultures thought the Emerald would heal any disease of the eye. The Emerald would be placed in a container of water overnight and the water would be poured on the eyes the next day. Emerald is a stone of great harmony, wisdom and love. Giving your lover an Emerald will bring the lover closer if the giver’s motives are pure love. The Emerald can be a bridge between 2 people. The Emerald vibrates with love.
Alycia could also be coming to the con in Brazil because it is the weekend after the finale airs which will have Lexa in it.
What do you mean by the weekend after the finale airs? Doesn’t this mean that they will be in Brazil on July 16th and 17th? Which is before they start filming right? So… are you saying that Brazil won’t have 3x16 air until July time? Honestly, this panel give me wayyyy too much hope. My understanding, looking at this, is that they will be talking about season 4. Why would Alycia be there if she wasn’t in it? The only The 100 panel Alycia has ever been on was the one that was only open to the press. I am really ‘????’ about all of this and trying my darndest to not get my hopes up. But yeah, it is possible that Alycia is coming to Brazil to interact with fans and won’t be returning to the show. I still find it strange that The CW and The 100 would have Alycia on a panel or event if she was no longer on the show. Or this panel and be true to the name of the con ‘Day Dream Con’. Like, keep dreaming, it ain’t gonna happen. :/
1. I want to see Yukiko sing “いないいないばあ” to Conan! [TL note: 『いないいないばあっ!』is a famous NHK programme]
A: You do? (laugh)
2. Why does Akai always wear cap?
A: Because it’s his trademark.
3. We haven’t learned about Takagi’s private life and past yet! Please tell me something.
A. I’ll draw that after some times.
4. From which volume does the scene showing Kazuha practicing at the Aikido Club come from?
A: In that file with the charm (please see Vol. 66).
5. Are Chianti and Korn dating?
6. Is it problematic that Conan can usually hear private information and the like while wearing eavesdropping devices?
A. Very problematic! (laugh)
7. Does Jodie pretend that she enjoys Japanese games?
A: You can tell from her looks that she truly enjoy them.
8. Why did Chiba never tie a tie?
A: Because he can’t tie? (laugh)
9. When is Ran’s birthday? When will you write about it?
A: I really want to write it.
10. Please tell me Sonoko’s birthday.
A: I’ll probably write about that in the future.
11. The characters use different first person pronouns like “オレ” (ore - katakana), “俺" (ore - kanji), "わたし” (watashi - hiragana), “私” (watashi - kanji). Is there any special meaning behind this?
A: Because the hiragana usage of “watashi” is really cute. I learned to make high school students use “ore” from Adachi-sensei [TL note: Adachi Mitsuru]
12. Will there be any more shrunken victim of APTX4869?
A: Ha ha ha… (laugh)
13. Why must APTX4869 be in the form of capsules, but not tablets or powder?
A: Because “AKIRA” feels cool. [TL note: I don’t know what he’s talking about] [BD note: I don’t get it either]
14. Does Kudo Shinichi’s “Shinichi” come from the science fiction writer Hoshi Shinichi?
A: (It actually does) Surprise?! (laugh) [BD note: Not sure about this one]
15. Why has the shop owner of Poirot never appeared before?
A: How to say this… (laugh)
16. Will anyone on Conan’s side die in the end?
A: Maybe. Maybe not. Please wait in joy! That wouldn’t be joyful, would it? (laugh)
17. How did Shinichi come across the Holmes novels? How old was he?
A: He read them when he was still a child.
18. I want to see Shiho riding a Harley. Are you planning to draw something like that?
A: I really want to.
19. I want to see Ran wearing uniform swimsuit. [BD note: Is that the term?]
A: I want to see it too. (laugh)
20. Are Agasa’s inventions increasing in number?
A: They are, I’ll introduce them when necessary. [BD note: Not sure about this one]
21. Will there be any development with Prof. Agasa’s love story?
A: That would be quite interesting.
22. If Sonoko marries Makoto, will he become a live-in son-in-law of the Suzuki family?
A: How to say this… (laugh)
23. Is Okiya even going to the academy? Why does he always seem to have so much leisure at home?
A: Ahahaha… (laugh)
24. If Haibara’s mother is still alive, would she have accepted the FBI’s WPP and went somewhere else to research APTX?
A: Oh you’re good (laugh). (No, [she] wouldn’t)
25. I really like Haibara! Please tell me her bust size when she was Shiho!
A: I’d like to know too. (laugh)
26. It is said that those with bad visual acuity will also have bad dynamic visual acuity. [BD note: Not sure about the terms] So Makoto, who could dodge bullets, has bad vision? Or is he wearing Date glasses?
A: No. He’s just that good.
27. Is Makoto’s younger sister gonna appear?
A: I want to introduce her… How should it be…?
28. I want to know the story when the Kudo couple began to fall in love with one another. When can I read it?
A: There will be probably.
29. Doesn’t Takagi have any childhood story?
A: I’ll probably draw that.
30. What were Heiji and Sonoko’s records on [BD note: Not sure how to translate this, seems to be some kind of sport activity]?
A: Heiji would be pretty good, but that’s not the case with Sonoko! (laugh)
31. Will Yumi and Shuukichi reunite?
A: I’m planning to draw about it in the near future. [BD note: He probably did with the recent Shogi case]
32. I extremely like Ran. I want to become someone like her, how can I do it?
A: First make your hair look like a pointy horn… That’s impossible right? (laugh)
33. How did Ran and Sonoko become close friends?
A: I definitely want to write that story.
34. Will there be a story involving the police academy?
A: I’ll probably write it in the future.
35: The DB won’t have any new member? I want new member(s).
A: If there was it would be quite troublesome to draw. (laugh)
36. In the mermaid case, the name “Shiho Miyano” was shown among the guest list, then Conan thought to himself “That guy doesn’t look like the type to pursue eternal life and youth.” Was that some kind of foreshadowing?
A: It was.
37. Was Date’s accident related to the BO?
38. Is there a connection between BO and Tottori Prefecture?
A: No. (big laugh)
39. Since when has the BO existed?
A: Wasn’t it a pretty long time ago?
40. When the showdown with the BO comes, just in case, will Sato die in the line of duty?
A: Can’t say.
41. When will we know the truth about Itakura’s program?
A: Had you understood it after reading, you’d already have figured it out at that time. [BD note: I’m not sure when did he mean by “that time”]
42. If you could become a Conan character in one day, who would you want to be, what would you do?
A: I want to be Ran and go have a bath ♥
43. Let me ask this straight, have you already come up with the ending for Conan?
A: Of course!!
44. What’s your opinion about Sato?
A: I want to meet her in person.
45. Who is the Boss?
A: It’s… that one… That one!!
46. Do you sometimes wish to see yourself in the manga?
A: I appeared in every volume’s cover. Although I have to face some major crises every time. (sweating)
47. Which code was the hardest to create?
A: The one with the Sun, the Moon, and the stars (Vol. 12).
48. Do you watch every TV episode of Conan?
A: Of course!!
49. Have Ran found out about Conan’s identity or not?
A: How to say this… She will gradually.
50. Which is your most favorite character of Conan Doyle’s?
51. Should we call Yukiko-oneesan or obasan?
A: If it was me I would call “oneesan”. (uses shivering voice)
52. What would you do if you had a long time to rest?
A: Travel! Also watch WC in Brazil!!
53. You come up with new materials when recover your mental strength, right? Also, when do you recover your mental strength?
A: When I sleep! Also when I wake up from sleep after working, or have a doze after returning from the toilet. (laugh)
54. In which order do you come up with a character’s appearance and personality?
A: Personality then appearance.
55. Do you come up with the characters’ clothes alone?
A: I also took a look at my friends’ clothes.
(Note: Not part of the interview above but presumably also comes from SDB60+)
Inside the Org., there is a boss who is called “That person”. This person hasn’t appeared in front of Conan. Their name and gender are still mysteries. The only known information is “dialing the Boss’ email address will create the sound of ‘Nanatsu no Ko’”.