My witchsona is still the same - still lives in a lighthouse with her ghost seal friend, still collects objects that the sea left on a shore, and observes stars, and tries to protect sailors and travelers.
has anyone already read that book??? because it’s so awesome and i literally had tears in my eyes in the end. go read that book, especially for the awesome diverse characters, the girl empowerment, the awesome action scenes and of course the fact that this is a book about diana prince. and we all know. i am a sucker for superheroes.
She leaned her back against a fluted pillar and wondered if her brother was looking at the same stars tonight, wherever he might be. Do you see the white one, Quentyn? That is Nymeria’s star, burning bright, and that milky band behind her, those are ten thousand ships. She burned as bright as any man, and so shall I. You will not rob me of my birthright!
Brain: What is it you love so much about Night in the Woods
Me: Well, let’s see.
1. It shows the harsh realities of living in the lower middle class
2. Accurately portrays the struggles of a starving urban town
3. Puts a lot of value into the bonds between family and friends
4. Shows the inconsistencies and sometimes unhealthy realities concerning religion and what happens when you put too much anchorage in your beliefs
5. Gives a very logical perspective to religion and ethereal entities as a whole
6. Has a mentally ill character that is not romanticized, is not evil, and is not magically ‘cured’ by the end
7. Shows that suppressing anger is not always the best option.
8. Has very relatable and realistic characters
9. Shows the struggles of ordinary folks just trying to make due and make the best out of their shitty lives
10. Doesn’t spoon feed you the idea of happily ever after and shows that a lot of the time life sucks and there is no real reason for it and you just have to roll with the punches and get hurt and it’s okay because when it hurts to lose something, that something meant something to you.
Hi! I just wanted to say that one time you reblogged my art (from @haikyuusmiles) and your tags literally made my day!!!! I think your blog is just so cute and I love your art so much! I was wondering who your favorite character(s) were? I'd love to draw something for you since you're just so sweet!!
AAAH HELLO, I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH.. YOUR ART STYLE IS RAD AND VERY SHINY, KEEP IT UP!! and really you don’t gotta do that man, but I appreciate it wholeheartedly, you’re the sweetest;;
“One of the great things is that the relationship that Sherlock and Watson have, it’s such a strong bond that I can only imagine that the relationship that you and Martin have off-screen it has to be just as similar, is that right?” Ben talks about Martin and how much they love doing the show ♥ x
“Well it’s not supposed to be a garage. It’s supposed to be our lab. Our place. But they changed it, didn’t even ask me, just did it” “The new lab is beautiful. It’s bigger, it’s got more…” “Yes but it’s not ours! And they didn’t ask me because they don’t care what I have to say Even Ward’s more valuable than me and he’s perfectly able to speak in complete sentences.”