I got everything working, swallowed a bunch of dust, and my laundry is almost done! If you’d like to participate in tonight’s Cosplay test, then please submit whatever questions or comments you have here: @dear-friends-of-ours
Tonight, I will be cosplaying Morality~
Also, this is the first time I will be showing my face, so I’m super duper nervous and excited all at once
So I was waiting to eat at school. I have a BTS backpack and in France, BTS is also the name of some diploma you get.
There was a bunch of stupid girls, pushing and chuckling, then suddenly they looked at my bag and started to mock it very loudly. I wanted to ask them to stop, but I felt my face heating up and my heart started to fasten. My legs were shaking and idk I was just so angry at them but couldn’t do anything because I’m the most awkward person in the world and can’t pick a fight. They bent over to talk to my tol friend (I’m the smol one) and they told her “she was glaring at us” Like wtf ??? I don’t care about you gurl, I just want to eat and also its not my fault if your eyebrows look like a caterpillar. If you don’t want people to stare, go check your eyebrows ??
I wish some day I could be able to shout at someone without feeling guilty or shameful because my friend won’t always be there and I’m so thankful that she’s nice to me and I think a smol person should always have a tol friend and that’s all I felt like talking about this
I’m a 5'01" thing who has anxiety crisis everytime it’s uncalled for and yea I really want to do something about this.
This is the first part in a series I’m working on. I’m feeling wildly
self conscious lately about my writing so if this fic doesn’t get much activity
I’ll probably just scrap it. Also, this was just a quick intro but there will be a whole bunch or fluff, smut, and angst in later chapters. Let me know what y'all think?
Ok so I was in line to get my SuMo copies at the game stop midnight release where I lived. Look who I met! It’s @kyleehenke!! I bumped into one of my other friends there who also followed her and we went over to talk to her together while we waited! It was a blast.
I took a bunch of neato pictures with her. This is the best one I have of her with me! X3
Thoughts on cryptozoology? Is there any credibility in the field or is it all just a bunch of conspiracists?
Listen. Friend. Buddy.
I have a special place in my heart for thylacines cryptozoology. I used to be the biggest UNSOLVED MYSTERIES-type geek you can imagine. I think my parents were ready to chuck me into the Bermuda Triangle themselves by the time I was 10. Then, of course, I discovered paleontology, and learned that the weird-ass body plans of the Cambrian left every mystery with no scientific basis in the dust.
With that in mind, you can trust me when I say that yes, cryptozoologists are, generally, a bunch of walnuts. Look me in the eyes and tell me you could take this article seriously.
Fortunately, cryptozoology has already categorized their cryptids, and the list roughly follows the likelihood of them actually existing. The list goes from things very closely related to known animals all the way down to things that have no known basis, so that’s how I’m defining “plausibility”. Not to crush anyone’s dreams of glory and revolutionary discoveries, but if there were mothmen hiding in the woods, we’d have found mothstralopithecines in the fossil record.
MOVING RIGHT ALONG. For example, the first category of cryptid is “animals outside their known range”, such as the “big cats of Britain” - a totally plausible cryptid, since we know humans have been carting invasive species all over the planet since the dawn of colonization, losing their exotic pets, and just generally being terrible about maintaining local ecosystems. So, very likely. Why is this even a cryptid category? Who is responsible for this.
I won’t go through the whole list (I almost did. I wrote it all. It was ten paragraphs of cryptid / Dante’s Inferno crossover fanfiction. You got off easy), but just so you get an idea of the full spectrum, the last two categories are “animal-like paranormal/supernatural entities” and “known hoaxes”. Do I even need to elaborate on the plausibility of these? No. The last one shouldn’t even be a category. Throw those terrible taxidermies of a hare with antlers strapped to its head into the garbage already. Seriously.
TL;DR: DON’T WRITE OFF ALL OF CRYPTOZOOLOGY AS COMPLETE NONSENSE. BUT ALSO PLEASE WRITE OFF MOST OF CRYPTOZOOLOGY AS COMPLETE NONSENSE.
In the 1930s my grandpa and his friends found out a bunch of nazi sympathizers were meeting in Newark NJ so they got baseball bats and crow bars and went to the meeting and beat the shit out of them and anyway I know my grandpa would be super proud of that guy who punched Richard Spencer in the face
it tis i. ur local pansexual,panromantic,non binary kid. i’m queer from every angle and i play alto sax(as seen above) i’ve also included some of my aesthetic photography. +my friend gabi whos a cutie patootie!! i love game grumps, markiplier, pewds, and a bunch of other youtubers a long with dan and phil!! come say hi !!
1. You just learned that you have superpowers, and you’re testing them out, but you just broke my T.V. and can you please stop before you break my face
2. Wait, this cannon actually works?
3. We’re on this hiking expedition with a bunch of our friends, and you were in charge of bringing the food, now everyone’s shaming you because you only brought a bag of chips and no, don’t tell me Funyuns are awesome, you’re not allowed to make Breaking Bad references anymore.
4. How did making breakfast end up with half the kitchen burnt??? Is that motor oil?!?!?
5. I think I fell in love with you when you saved me from drowning.
6. I think playing hide and seek in the maze was a bad idea.
7. Did you literally just convince me to join you in your underground wrestling team
8. You’ve been taking care of this lion since it was a cub, and it’s taken a while to warm up to me since I’m your assistant and wow, you’re so good with these deadly yet lazy animals
9. Please don’t punch the video game.
10. It’s your grandma’s birthday and apparently you need a date, but don’t worry, I got ur back fam
11. I accidentally embarrassed you in front of your crush, now you’re giving me death-daggers I regret nothing
12. We’ve been trading stuff since we’ve been kids and I think we should trade kisses now
13. You got hurt really badly and I’ve now taken it upon myself to become your new bodyguard, which explains the many swords I’ve bought
14. My shitty cat didn’t let us go to the movies because it got sick
15. I pissed off my neighbours so I invited them over for dinner, but I forgot that you’re staying over for a few weeks because your house is getting renovated and I forgot to tell them because you just walked in in thigh-highs and Is2g
16. You burned your tongue with the extra spicy sauce I brought to work today, and I’m so sorry can I buy you some ice-cream?
birthdays when ur little:
fun! another year older! closer to being cool! a party with your friends! a bunch of awesome presents!
birthdays when ur older:
existential dread as the weight of the inevitability of time settles on ur shoulders yet you're faced with the fact that time is also an illusion and you haven't felt another year go by at all. presents are meaningless because you know it only fills the void of your depression for a little bit longer before it inevitably makes u unhappy as well or you get bored with it. the only thing someone could conceivably buy you is clothing.
I know blackout day is over and I posted a bunch of pictures yesterday but look! Had a fun afternoon doing this with my best friend hakuna-tomato….but she wiped off her makeup before we could get any other pictures together so boo.
I also put blue hydrangeas in my hair for any discerning performance in a leading role fans out there