The IKEA furniture comes to life and haunts us, making us build the most impossible structured furniure and by doing that, the tables, cupboards and kitchens will take over Sweden and then all of the other countries
Our mooses drops dead or turns into those scary kind of (zombie)mooses which bites your head off to suck out your bone marrow (Those are actually real right now, but they just eat bird-marrow though)
buggersandangelblades tagged me, so let’s get started, shall we?..
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Always answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write your own questions.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people.
Rule 4:Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What is your favorite line, or quote, from your favorite book?
Out of all the books I’ve read that I absolutely adore, I’d have to say that Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen is one of my favorites. My favorite quote from it has to be either “‘I am only resolved to act in that manner which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me,’” or “‘You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.’”
2. What is your prized possession and how did you come to own it?
Once again, I would have a difficult time picking just one prized possession.. But I would have to say that the rings that I wear are definitely significant. They’re more of appendages than pieces of jewelry. I have five now, and each one represents important things in my life. One is a family ring that has my family’s birthstones on it, two are from best friends, one is from my boyfriend’s parents, and one is my class ring from my private high school.
3. What is something you’ve always wanted people to know?
I’ve always wanted people to know that there’s more to life than material things. I understand that it is easy to fall into materialism (guilty over here, too), but sometimes the simple things in life are all you need. Enjoy what’s in front of you. Become intoxicated by nature and the laughter of friends and family.
4. Who are your musical and/or writing influences?
Since I have no musical talent, I would say that my writing influences (I write poetry by the way) come from a combination of Walt Whitman, Emily Dickinson, and Edgar Allan Poe. Also, the lyrics used by some of the bands I listen to (Paramore, Shinedown, Whitesnake, etc.) can influence my writing style – I have been told that my poetry would work well as song lyrics, so I suppose it shows.
5. Do you have a favorite plant? If so, what is it?
My favorite plant is the tiger lily. So pretty ^_^
6. What is something you wish to accomplish within the next year (or think big and tell me what’s something you’d like to accomplish during your life time)?
Within the next year, I want to get my driver’s license.
7. What makes your favorite memory stand out above the rest?
My favorite memory – or memories –involved a rare time where I was feeling at peace, basking in the euphoria of the moment. I knew that life wouldn’t be that way forever, so it had to be treasured and appreciated in the moment.
8. What’s a saying you fall back on a daily basis?
9. Favorite song lyric?
I reiterate that it is impossible for me to pinpoint one favorite. However, one song lyric that particularly stands out for me is from the song Fast Car by Tracy Chapman: “And I had a feeling that I belonged. I had a feeling I could be someone.”
10. Fictional character you identify the most with and why?
Ummm Dean Winchester from Supernatural. He was always the one who was overlooked by his father. He’s the one who has to look over his brother and make sure everyone is okay without even considering what’s happening to him. Dean views himself as a nobody. He sees himself as dispensable, and thus feels like everyone is going to eventually leave him.
Now the questions I have for the people I tagged:
1. What is your favorite music era (ex: Motown (60s), Disco (70s), etc.)?
2. Which do you prefer more, talking on the phone or texting?
3. If you could visit any country right at this very moment, where would you go?
4. If you could have control over any of the elements (water, fire, earth, and air), which one would you choose?
5. How old do you feel, regardless of what your actual age is?
6. If you were to write a book/poem/fanfiction, what would it be about?
7. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
8. What is your least favorite color?
9. If you had to choose between either DC or Marvel, which would you choose as your preference?