Rules: we’re snooping up on your playlist. set your entire music library on shuffle and report the first 10 tracks the top up and then choose 10 additional friends.
Tagged by @misssophiachase whom i just misspelled as misshophia and now i can’t stop saying it. Thank you, even if i’m now lisping your tumblr name.
1. Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns - Mother love bone (holy blast from the past, i used to play this on piano in my angst-ridden teenage years)
2. 715 Creeks - Bon Iver (the live version of this kills me)
3. Should Have Known Better - Sufjan Stevens (top 3 concerts ever)
4. Are You Satisfied? - Marina and The Diamonds (she’s fun)
5. Ritual Union - Little Dragons (i’m oddly addicted to this song)
6. Gimme Sympathy - Metric (metric is like…almost there, but never enough)
7. A Thread Cut with a Carving Knife - Stars (decent song)
8. New Skin - Torres (love her)
9. Futures - Jimmy Eat World (one of my all time fave bands)
10. Wave - Beck (look i like slow string filled music and this is just incredible)