Q: “Through this album, what do you want to communicate to those listening to it?” T: “Questions like this are the most difficult. This album’s title is ‘My Voice’. From the chorus, it’s only filled with my voice, and I put in an abundance of emotion when I was working on it. Personally, I believe that fans will recognize that emotions like that. I hope you will listen to it in the most comfortable position. Considering my records will come out countlessly going forward.”
| Enforcer | (๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭
↳ “No matter how severe the situation is, if you continue to stay there, you’ll accept everything as a everyday life”. ♥Happy Birthday to my lovelyKisa♥
(✿´ ꒳ ` )@durararas ♥
Last night while scrolling my Tumblr feed, I stumbled upon asksecularwitch’s Peach Cobbler Spell from last year and it reminded my of a spell I did in my childhood, when I was too innocent to actually know I did a thing.
One day, my best friend came to my house to play and in the middle of the day, totally random she told me: Hey, do you want to know something cool? Someone told me that if you write your wish on a piece of paper with red ink and flood it in lemon juice, your wish is gonna come true. This lady told me that it was a white magic trick.
Little did she know I used that recipe all of my teenage years to get books. It’s a very simple spell, done mostly for kids or by kids, so bear with me. You can add things to it if you want, but for me, the original recipe did the trick.Here we go.
A container to hold the juice
Red Ink (marker, pen, anything)
Piece of paper
Write your wish on the piece of paper with the red ink. Put it in your container, you jar or whatever it is you chose. Flood the paper in lemon juice. Now play the waiting game until your wish comes true. I remember when I was a teen, I never waited more than a few months, but that was because I wished for a physical object. I never wished for something else than books, so if you wish for love or money, I have no idea how it’ll turn out. If you want to try it, tell me how it worked, I’ll be delighted to record the outcome for myself and anybody interested.
Summary: When your boyfriend cheats on you you’re left heartbroken and lost all hope in relationships. Santa says you’ll find love soon, but what do you do when you’re beloved cat turns into a beautiful grown man?
Your star soaked eyes
Are something I could never grow tired of
The are an entity
that I could never doubt and
I can’t deny that when I look in those eyes
I see all my dreams coming true and
My wish, must have been you
Happy 30th Birthday Taeyang! I hope you’re having a great one. I wish you all the best, I’m supporting you always (even though your hair tries hard to scare me away most of the time). Looking forward to your new album, bless us with your unique voice soon! May your wishes come true, love you!
Daichi is just…so important to me, to us, to the team, to his rivals, to literally anyone and I’m feeling so alive just thinking about him being here to always guide and protects us all I LOVE YOU CAPTAIN!!!!!
1. Death and Rebirth. Why every time we think about Daichi we always go back to the time he almost orphaned us all? This moment is not about what he did, but what he didn’t. He’s “the foundation that no one really notices”…until he was taken away from them. He was ready to go back short after, but he didn’t, he decided to let his favorite son Ennoshita on court on his behalf. He saw they were doing so good he was afraid he would have destroyed their momentum if he went back. It was a moment in which he realized his team could survive without him and, instead of being sad about it, he let his baby birds fly. Plus the speech he gave Ennoshita after they won was truly a beautiful transfer of power. Well done, captain(s).
2. “Those guys are imperfect on their own, but but their abilities together…if we can use that combination, Karasuno will make explosive improvements!” aka Daichi the man who actually built and sailed the Kagehina ship. Early season 1 Daichi is just incredible. He was the first to recognize the potential in them and used the tough way to force Hinata and Kageyama to cooperate as teammates (the sake of the team ALWAYS comes first for him), laying the foundations for what is destined to be Karasuno’s most powerful couple. So we all owe him a round, don’t we?
3. “Of course I want to keep playing volleyball with you guys!”. This is the perfect example of how he always puts the team before everything. We’re at the end of season 1 (so, before the “accident”), they just lost to Aoba Johsai and even though he still wanted to play, his first thought was how amazing his first and second years have been, of how it would be better to retire and let them have it all so they would be ready to go for next year as an already consolidate team. He’s so selfless it’s almost heartbreaking to watch. I’m glad he stayed and, more than anything, I’m glad he was able to be the there to make his wish come true: bringing Karasuno to the nationals again! :’)
4. HIS FACE WHEN THEY WON. I’ll…never be over it. NEVER. This meant so to all of them as friends, but Daichi’s face straight up killed me. He’s so shocked to almost look desperate, the way he grasps at Asahi’s jersey…I can’t (ಥ Д ಥ )
5. Dad being dad. Because it’s so hard to keep up with your kids’ daily drama.
The legend says hidden in the heart of the forest, is the answer for all your questions. There are tales about a mysterious, powerful goddess that can make any wish come true, if you are brave enough to face the darkness beneath the trees. Not everybody believes in these old myths, especially the huntress Clarke Griffin, but when her father falls sick, she finds herself praying for the goddess. Maybe the only way to save him is searching for the truth.
But the truth is more cruel than the legends, the truth is also more simple: The one who free the spirit stranded in the trees, will be granted a wish. Although if you fail, your spirit will be forever trapped inside the forest.