A friendly gang of criminals set out to have a good time of fun in the nice city of Los Santos. This totally kids-friendly show takes the crew out on heists, things to do’s and simle play time to goof around. No swearing, no killing each other, no mugging, no raging anger and hatred and no one ever fucks up and ruins everything for the 104th time like somekind of asshole. nope. none at all.
Give me a story where one of Bruce’s children has a kid (it doesn’t matter who, but Jason would be so sweet as a father) and Bruce is blown away by the fact that he is a grandfather. Where he’s standing there holding this tiny baby in his arms and he’s completely lost for words. He’s never been good with words, but now he can’t even begin to form them.
Because this is something he never expected. Not in a million years did he imagine himself as a grandfather. He had seen his life going down a very specific path when he was young. A very specific, very lonely path. Long term attachments had been outlawed to him by his choice of lifestyle, and children were even more out of the question.
He’d always known what the cape and cowl meant: an end to the Wayne family line. He had no siblings, and no close relatives. No one to continue the historical name, and he’d been ok with it. Or at least he thought he had. So when Dick, then Jason, Cass, Tim, and Damian had come they’d each been a surprise. A happy surprise, a surprise that was to Bruce always fleeting. Especially when he lost them, especially when he got them back.
So no, he hadn’t expected a grandchild. Not when everyone of his own kids had followed his footsteps. They’d all done it in their own unique way, but Bruce still saw what they did as a road with one outcome. That outcome was never settling down, never finding ‘the one’, and never starting their own family.
Yet. Here he stood, holding, not just the next generation, but the third generation of the Wayne name after his parents. Bright and bubbly, in his arms there was life, and with life hope for the future. Not just the future of his family, but the future in general. Because if a man like him could be so lucky to have made it to becoming a grandfather, then the world was better than he’d thought it was.
Damian has a habit of bugging rooms when he thinks he’s missing information. The rest of the family is very well-trained, so the hardware gets spotted almost immediately. Most of them return the bugs so Damian knows they found them, but Stephanie and Tim have taken to staging elaborate conversations underneath them instead.
“Tim listen I’m kinda worried about this audio file I found in Bruce’s database” “okay let’s hear it” “but it’s kind of shady and I think it’s about you” “wow that’s really weird but …play it I guess” [full volume rick roll] [Damian yanks out his earbuds in disgust] [loud laughter from across the room]
Additional tactics: slow burn jokes with the punchline fifteen minutes in, completely fictional information regarding narcotic deals on the elementary school campus (resulting in photographs of Damian camped out inside a tunnel slide), false accounts of criminal activity at the local pizzeria with the follow up text “hey since you’re there can you pick up our order?”
I assume that Duke has to do a bunch of background reading on all the cases Bruce has worked over the years, but really– considering Bruce’s canonical history, some of those are gonna be pretty wild, to the point where Duke probably wouldn’t be able to tell if one of the other kids slipped in a few fake ones.
Am I saying that Duke thinks Bruce spent four months infiltrating a Chuck E. Cheese back in ‘09? Yes. The file said it was a front for weapons trafficking. It’s not like it’s any weirder than the rest of it.
- Bruce was gone on League stuff and Alfred was visiting family.
- It started with Tim. He wanted to have Bart and Kon over because they had been talking about swimming.
- Cassie had to join, there was no telling her no.
- Wally came you know to see Dick. Next thing you know Roy, Starfire, Garth, Cyborg, Donna, Raven, Kaldur’ and about every member of the Teen Titans ever was there.
- Of course this means the whole batclan needs to be there. So all ten of them show up.
- Kara and Jon are there of course because they are missing out on the fun.
- Roy and Jason have dubbed themselves in charge of the grill.
- Kon, Bart, and Tim decide to have a cannon ball contest. Stephanie, Kara, and Cassie joining in.
- Cass is loving watching all them.
- So much gossip. Like by the end of there’s nothing about the Justice League’s life they don’t know.
- Harper elects herself in charge of music after her and Raven wanted to throw Dicks ipod out the window for playing Barbie girl.
- Beast Boy decides to jump in as a whale.
- Ultimate game of chicken.
- Kori hair staying perfect after being wet.
- Barbara being the one to break out squirt guns. Donna having the super soaker ready.
-Duke loving the chance to meet everyone.
- The Justice League coming back and being like where are the younger ones.
- Bruce calling them in the watchtower and saying to come get them.