Super fluffy (and slightly NSFW) romantic Castiel headcanons…
- Castiel is ancient. He beheld the birth of stars, the discovery of fire, the rise and fall of kings and queens, wars on and for Heaven and Earth. Yet all those eons of time measure as insignificant periods of nothingness to him held up to the relatively short number of blissful days he has counted since knowing you. All the epic beauty and destruction he has witnessed seem inconsequential in comparison to your inner and outer beauty and the way a single doting look from you can wreck him in the most pleasurable of ways. Every time he gazes into your eyes he sees the entire universe and perceives the total span of his very existence.
- Castiel would do anything to keep you safe. Knowing the lengths he would go to to protect you, the lines he would cross, the alliances he would betray without a second thought is the one thing in all of Heaven and Earth that terrifies your stoic angel.
- Castiel doesn’t merely love you. After all, angels weren’t made to love. His devotion runs unfathomably deeper than human love. He worships you - puts his entire faith in you. He warms his celestial being in the fiery radiance of your soul. He breathes in your bubbling laughter like life sustaining oxygen. He nourishes himself upon tender touches – the light tickle of your fingers at the nape of his neck and carded sensually through dark hair. He bathes in the sweet nothings you mutter against his skin as you make love. The gentle words of Enochian whispered nightly in your ear, limbs lazily tangled together as you drift to sleep, are pure veneration.
- Castiel feels hunger. For an angel, food is simply a not especially interesting conglomeration of molecules co-mingling on the tongue. But there is one taste he absolutely craves, an inimitable intoxicating essence that makes his mouth water in anticipation, an appetite he can never sate - you.
- Castiel’s human vessel belies the enormity of his true angelic form. Powerful, awe-inspiring, fearsome to behold, the angel is a skyscraper sized wavelength of celestial intent who in your presence cannot help but feel small and unworthy of your unyielding love.
- Castiel uses his grace both as a gift and selfishly. With it, he can heal, soothe, calm, persuade, and reach his influence beyond the physical limits of his vessel exactly as God intended angels to do. However, skimming your body with this raw unhindered power, he quickly discovered his grace too can tease, delight, and pleasure. In fact, nothing pleases him more profoundly than spending whole days and nights kissing your flesh and caressing every inch of your body with feather-light tendrils and titillating bursts of the unadulterated energy of his celestial being. A secondary consideration at best (and only of import since it seems to make you happy), the orgasmic release of his vessel is a mere flitting shadow in the light of the illuminating bliss he experiences when touching you with his grace.