Imagine Batfam crashing Damian's first date because Damian has crashed many of their dates.
So I’m not sure if this is exactly what you wanted anon, but here it is.
Batkids crashing Damian’s first date:
- They all team up for this. Dick, Steph and Jason are the more excited about it. Tim, Duke, Cass and Barbara just go for the laughs. They trace a plan that no one follows at the end and intercep every phone call or text message Damian makes/sends to find out every detail about the date, location, hour, what they’ll be doing.
- Damian and his s/o decide to simply just go and watch a movie, and it’s perfect (for the guys, not for Damian).
- Steph makes sure to snap photos of every soft moment Damian has while Dick squeals in the background and Tim snorts. He walks around holding his s/o hand? There’s a picture. He blushes when they get to close to his face or stares at them lovinly? Stephanie has a photo. He holds their waist when they trip and almost fall? Picture.
- Steph collects so much blackmail material that day that she wouldn’t be surprised if it last her the rest of the year. And she is so happy.
- They follow him and his s/o around and aren’t even subtle about it.
- They finally get to the cinema, right behind Damian. He and his s/o are sitting beside each other with a shared bag of popcorns when Jason walks right in front of them and sits at Damian’s side, resting his arm on top of his head and stealing the popcorns away with a smug grin on his face.
- They surround them. Before they know it, Damian’s s/o has Dick seated at their side chatting non stop about the movie while Barbara, Tim and Steph burst out laughing at Damian’s unamused expression. Duke is in some corner watching from afar and laughing too, but not as loud as the others.
- They end up being kicked out of the theater, it was an horror movie, no one is supposed to be laughing in one of those.
- Damian is so pissed. His s/o befriends either Cass or Dick and Damian swears to take revenge on every one of them.
- Things turn into some kind of big group date at a batburger and Barbara finds a way to keep Damian and his s/o with at least two person between them so they can’t even hold hands.
- By the end of the night, they drop the s/o home and tease Damian the rest of the way to the manor. Duke makes sure Alfred keeps a photo of Damian’s s/o and Bruce is just surprised patrol felt lonely that night.