Shouldn’t a lingerie boutique be able to celebrate the diversity of its customers without controversy?
In February, Georgia lingerie boutique Livi Rae Lingerie’s owners Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Decker launched an in-store campaign featuring a diverse array of women, like Tisa Edge, a woman of color; Stacey Shortley, who uses a wheelchair; and plus-size models Marie Layne and Bubble Bordeaux.
All the women were decked out in Livi Rae lingerie. Read more. (3/15/2017 10:03 AM)
Here’s a lovely spread for all of you out there who are new to tarot, recently received a new deck, struggle with bonding with your deck(s) and/or are having issues getting clear or understanding readings. Sometimes decks have personalities to them, they have their own likes, dislikes, alignments and even preferred ‘work’ to go into. They also often require bonding to get the most accurate smooth readings. I have explained before the differences in my decks and what they like to answer, and I know of others who struggle bonding or understanding who their decks are. This spread should be of help!
1. How is your deck feeling today? Are they in a good mood ready to work? Or are they just having an off bad day? I have found decks, like people, can have moody bad days. These days their readings may be harsher than usual or even not even slightly logical. Its good to see what mood your deck is in before using it for readings, especially readings for others (and especially if they are paying for them). This may also affect the questions they will wish to answer.
2. What element does your deck align with? All decks are different and some may align themselves with specific elements. Is your deck fire, water, earth, air, spirit or a combination of them? This may affect the manner which they read. Air decks may be more interested in giving creative advice and focus on individuality, free-spirited natures, the arts, and even love. Water decks tend to focus on emotions and seeking gentle fixes. Fire decks tend to be the most assertive, they are competitive, encouraging, brave, passionate but also tend to support the idea of feuds. Fire decks, also from my experience, tend to be very blunt about things. Earth aligned decks tend to be a bit calmer, they focus on bonds with people such as family and friendships. They also focus on careers, prosperity and money matters. Spirit decks, tend to like to do more of the ‘divine’. They focus on self-enlightenment, self discovery and communicating with supernatural forces, guides, and deities.
3. What Questions does your deck enjoy answering? Does your deck enjoy answering questions about love? Friends and family? Do they enjoy giving personal advice? Do they like money matters and career focuses. This could determine what questions they may be the most accurate and ones they will give the best advice on.
4. What Questions does your deck least like to answer? These are the questions they may not have the most accurate advice on. Such as my Rider deck greatly dislikes romance questions so I never use him for them because he will always just advice break-ups no matter the situation.
5. What is your deck’s current feelings towards you? Does your deck feel close to you? Is it a strong professional business bond? Or is it more like a friendship? Do they feel distant from you? Like you ignore them? Do they not understand you or feel like you are a stranger? Do you intimidate them?
6. How can you improve your relationship? How does your deck feel like you two can do to help build your relationship? Practice more or perhaps make spreads.
7. A Negative trait. Pretty self explanatory, this is a negative quality about your deck that it feels you have a right to know about. Take note that this is a negative trait in the mind and views of your deck, its something it feels is negative.
8. A Positive trait. Again, pretty self explanatory, this is a trait that your deck feels is a positive trait it has. Again, this is a trait seen as positive in its mind.
throwback to when a jewish girl who didn’t do anything fancy or wear any makeup won a beauty contest against thousands of goyische women who were all decked out in the best they could find… smash that mf rb for esther and all jewish women’s natural flawlessness 💦
Nintendo just released a new batch of Splatoon QR codes for ACNL to celebrate the final Callie vs. Marie Splatfest! They’ve also got Nintendo Town all decked out in Splatoon designs, so go check it out! (code 0000-0100-0017)
i am SO HYPE for luke skywalker training rey and being like…….you must carry me on your back for miles and also do a handstand while levitating rocks and here are my socks mend them you must. because luke is a Massive Troll and no amount of angst ™ and hobobeard can change this. also: he doesn’t know how to train jedi. of course he fuckin doesn’t he got like five seconds of lessons from ben ‘i don’t follow the rules’ kenobi and a couple of days with a frog. hes just like: ‘rey! look at this sick flip! also. you need new clothes hunny, let’s get you some better boots.’ and rey ends up DECKED OUT in space ™ givenchy and prada and all that couture because no apprentice of luke’s is going to look like a basic starbucks desert bitch (rocking three buns and yeezy 2015 she may be, but that isn’t skywalker chic, not yet)
and yes the Last Jedi will probably be pain and tears but lemme just pretend for a moment that it is Luke Skywalker troll-dad glamming up his apprentice.
Fandom: Arc V Ship: Zarcray Words: 1098 In which Zarc comes home at 3 am drunk.
Zarc fumbled with the doorknob to his apartment that he currently shared with Ray. It was late at night; 3 am in the morning late. Zarc was visibly drunk off his ass and he held a plastic bag full of structure decks. Somehow he had managed to find a store that carried a wide selection of them that was open this late at night. He also managed to pay for them with ease. The decks were practically begging him to buy them.
harry at the superbowl would be so great all decked out in his packers gear and it’s hot in houston so maybe he’d even be showing off his tattoo and he’d be cheering real loud and maybe he’d paint his face and wear a ridiculous hat or something and he’d be super hyped and he’d be smiling so big whenever they get a touchdown and i would get at least a new 5 year lease on life