So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night.
But how beautiful these moments within the dissolve! What a temporary perfection we can find within this passing world! Everything good ever done! Everything good that was done today, and all the good people doing it, and back and back and forward and forward, all of that beauty within a universe unraveling.
- Cecil Palmer, Welcome to Night Vale, Episode 49 - Old Oak Doors Part B
A B Z Û is an epic descent into the depths of the sea, where players will
explore beautifully rendered ocean environments with fluid swimming
controls. The experience draws inspiration from the deep innate
narrative that we all carry within our subconscious: the story of ABZÛ
is a universal myth that resonates across cultures. The name references a
concept from the oldest mythologies; it is the combination of the two
ancient words AB, meaning ocean, and ZÛ, meaning to know. ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.
The multiverse theory in the most simplest of terms states that there are an infinite amount of parallel universes to coincide with the infinite possibilities that can occur throughout time and space.
So you’re probably wondering why you’re seeing this in tags about your favorite shows and whatnot, well it’s simple.
Everyone has headcanons and AUs about their favorite shows, and not to mention the wonderful fan theories about hidden secrets or future events. And some, not all, but some people wish deep down that their headcanons/theories become true. Sadly when a show is either finished or canceled, for many these things don’t happen.
You believe in the multiverse theory, such as I do. Because by law of this theory all headcanons and theories are true, within their respective universes of course.
You may have a headcanon that isn’t true here, but there is a universe out there where it is true and maybe another where it’s true with a theory of yours, the possibilities are limitless!
For instance a universe where Bill Cipher is voiced by Morgan Freeman!
or a universe where Lincoln Loud always wears a pink shirt instead of an orange one!
or a Steven Universe where Jasper did join Steven instead of getting corrupted!
or a universe where Marco Diaz is openly trans, Star’s gay with Jackie and Ludo is actually just an angry banana with a face!
Literally endless possibilities!
Now you’re probably wondering why I made this post right? Well it’s because we should be happy, and no matter what happens to our favorite shows, whether our theories aren’t right, or our headcanons get disproved. They are true…somewhere.
So let’s all sit back, relax, and enjoy some quality entertainment…after this commercial break!
I love the dramione world, because it’s so creative. Like its completely non-canon, so you can do anything. And there are all these things that everyone just accepts within the dramione universe. Like, Crabbe and Goyle basically don’t exist even though they were there all the time. Blaise and Theo are Draco’s best friends even though in the books they had like, maybe a page between them. I absolutely LOVE it. Ginny thinks theyre cute, and that Draco’s super hot. Harry’s eventually kind of okay with it, but Ron never really comes around. Theo’s probably gay. Pansy loves muggle fashion magazines. Blaise and Luna 4eva. Daphne’s super sassy and pretty chill. The fandom has developed this whole universe surrounding Hermione and Draco. Amazing.
So yesterday there was a post I can’t find today, regarding how Lance just wants to be recognized and Shiro is ignoring him and playing favorites - so I thought a recap of who Shiro is at this point in canon is important to remind the fandom:
* he is a surviving prisoner and slave who was forced to fight an unknown amount of battles against very strong opponents for the entertainment of the Galra and their allies. (He may have seriously maimed and injured some opponents. He may have KILLED some in his attempts to survive.)
* he escaped to earth, was drugged by the Garrison officials he’d come to warn, was rescued, and ended back up in space recruited to fight a war and LEAD Voltron against his captors and the biggest baddies in the Universe all within the space of a couple, at most few days.
* he has PTSD.
* and the one people tend to forget in the fandom - he’s only human and he’s allowed to have faults and shortcomings
Now, when it comes to Shiro “ignoring” Lance’s feelings etc:
* Lance is absolute shit at communication when it comes to how he’s feeling etc. Yes, he’s all bravado to probably cover up his own insecurities, but for an outside observer who doesn’t get to see what we see, it’s JUST bravado. Everyone has known at least one person in their life who overinflates their own abilities and puts on a good show and everyone has thought to themselves about this person “what a fucking douche” at least once I guarantee you.
* Shiro probably doesn’t realize he’s doing it - and if he was told by Lance that Lance feels left out or underappreciated Shiro’s a nice enough person to make the attempt to change his behavior. But Lance isn’t direct about it, and more than that a lot of his most explosive moments of indignation especiallu are in relation to Keith, so it just ends up looking like he’s jealous more than anything else.
* Shiro may be showing favoritism to Keith (and Pidge) but let’s be honest - firstly, he has no idea who the hell Hunk and Lance are and he doesnt know their quirks and how they work. By the end of season 2 he’s maybe known them for several months - maybe a year at the longest depending how long all these missions take - and most of the “ignoring” people talk about happens well before the huge chunk of time the missions and the building of the massive teleduv occurs.
On the other hand, he has Keith - the guy he’s extremely close to (close enough to be like a brother to him) who he left and didn’t come back to and who practically fell apart without him. Then he has Pidge, whose father and brother Shiro lost and didn’t know what happened to. If you don’t think the guilt of both of these things is eating him alive and skewing his attention and focus, then I don’t know what to tell you.
* Shiro showing favoritism to Keith is no big surprise when you consider he’s probably spent a hell of a lot of time training with him, being around him, talking with him etc. He KNOWS Keith in a way he doesn’t know anyone else in the Castle and he trusts him in a way he trusts no one else. (That’s not to say he doesn’t trust the others, but there is a different level of trust that you have with someone you’re extremely close and bonded to)
* SHIRO IS NOT A MIND READER. Remember, he’s only human. He’s not without faults but he’s also not the sole person to blame in this situation.
There’s a lot going on with this idea of the situation, but it basically boils down to: Shiro is human and makes mistakes, and Lance needs to learn to share with the class because if no one knows something is wrong no one can change their behavior to help him.