Team Zagan rich school au?(with some alimorhaku if its not too much to ask for plss(MY OT3 *//*))
- Aladdin is a social butterfly, easily fitting in at any lunch table he chooses to sit at. On days when the rest of his team are busy, he’ll jump from table to table, joining conversations as though he had been there from the start.
- Aladdin is most likely in a music club or manage one of the girl’s sports teams.
- Alibaba tries hard to be Mr. Popular, but when he relaxes he actually gets along with most of the student body. He’s the kind of guy who stands up for the class when the teacher is unfair, and stays behind to help clean up.
- Alibaba is a strong candidate for Student Council President, and is on the fencing team.
- Morgiana’s academics aren’t anything spectacular, but she’s coveted by every sports team the school has, even the boy’s teams. At the beginning of each season, the team captains pitch their plans for the season, training regiment, and even date proposals to her in hopes she’ll pick them.
- Morgiana usually picks whatever team Aladdin is managing and lacrosse.
- Hakuryuu has the top grades in is class and is shooing for valedictorian. He takes his studies very seriously and never misses an assignment. He doesn’t pause even a second before passing on copies of his notes or sitting down to explain an equation, and his kindness has won him the affection of many teenage hearts (even if he doesn’t realize it.)
- Hakuryuu is a member of the eco club, which recycles paper waste and started a student garden where Hakuryuu has some flowers and pea plants he loves dearly.
Alimorhaku (Alibaba Saluja x Morgiana x Ren Hakuryuu)
- Hakuryuu drags Alibaba and Morgiana to an empty study hall after they finish their sports practice to study. Morgiana appreciates the one-on-one attention, especially with her math lessons, and Alibaba still manages to slack off—begging Hakuryuu for help the night before a test.
- They attend all each other’s matches/games decked out in school gear. Alibaba and Hakuryuu try to one-up each other making signs to cheer Morgiana on, each one trying to make theirs bigger and better than the others.