From what I've listened so far:
- Wolf 359: Aliens? They like classical music, and we're going to exploit them because ~capitalism~.
- The Penumbra Podcast: Aliens? Their stuff is pretty cool, but they're extinct and we live here now.
- Kakos Industries: Aliens? Great gardeners. We're taking credit for their existence. If they try to conquer Earth, we're taking credit for that too.
- Welcome to Night Vale: Aliens? Whaaaaaaat? Who said anything about aliens??? They TOTALLY don't run the government and use humanity as a testing ground for reality-altering technology. LOOK AT THIS CUTE CAT AND ALSO MY HOT SCIENTIST HUSBAND STOP THINKING ABOUT ALIENS WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK ABOUT THE ALIENS!!!!!
- Alice Isn't Dead: Aliens? *deep sigh* This country is obsessed with the idea of "otherness". We label those who are different from us, those we deem unworthy of sharing this land, as "other". As "illegal aliens". Why? Is it such a crime to be different? Is otherness inherently bad?
- The Bridge: Aliens? ALIENS???? ARE ALIENS REAL TOO?? WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT IN OUR OWN GODFORSAKEN OCEAN WE CAN'T WORRY ABOUT ALIENS TOO!!! Also hey I have a cool story about aliens.