❀ i’ll probably do abt three bullet points per character, but if i ever get a request for one character’s boyfriend/girlfriend headcanons, i’d do abt five ❀
♡ allies ♡
America / Alfred F. Jones
‣ He loves to surprise his significant other with date nights every once in a while, but they may only consist of staying in and binge watching old 90′s movies.
‣ He loves to sing in the car and will expect his significant other to join him in a duet every once in a while. He also enjoys holding hands with his s/o while driving, which could be a bit dangerous because he’ll only have one hand on the wheel.
‣ He likes to show off his relationship on social media every once in a while, so his s/o should expect many selfies of the two of them being posted to Instagram and Twitter. If his s/o is uncomfortable, however, he’ll keep the selfies to a minimum.
England / Arthur Kirkland
‣ A romantic date to him would be going to a quaint coffee shop and reading a book with his significant other or just going on a quiet stroll throughout the park.
‣ He loves to give his s/o kisses on their hands and arms. If they’re just sitting down on the couch, relaxing, he may grab their hand out of the blue and leave kisses on their wrist and knuckles.
‣ He may leave notes for his s/o, reminding them how much he adores them and how he treasures them.
France / Francis Bonnefoy
‣ Francis, being the romantic type that he is, would take his significant other out on dates at least once a week. These dates would consist of moonlit picnics, balcony dinners, or going dancing.
‣ He would love to cook for his s/o, especially if they let him cook let breakfast in the morning.
‣ He’d bring up thoughts about the future frequently with them. He would inquire about whether or not they would want to be married or have children or move in with him. He wouldn’t be asking because planned on asking them to marry him anytime soon (unless he thought they were both ready to take that next step) but because he is genuinely curious.
Canada / Matthew Williams
‣ Matthew would take his significant other ice skating or to a hockey game if they liked the sport. Those are the kinds of dates he thinks are best for him to connect with his s/o and get to have fun with them. However, he will probably let them decide the dates most of the time since he wants them to have a good time with him.
‣ He’s the type to send his s/o sweet good morning messages and the type to constantly ask them how they’re doing. He’d send them lovely messages, telling them that he was wishing them well throughout the day and that he hoped the stayed safe.
‣ He loves being affectionate with his s/o, though he is very shy about it. Even if they’re just chilling on the couch, he’ll cautiously place his arm around their shoulders and softly play with their hair.
Imagine Alfred and Arthur getting a puppy and Alfred is super excited but Arthur’s really worried the puppy won’t like him but the pup adores him and Alfred just melts when he sees the two of them together
America/Alfred F. Jones- He’s okay with it but never really lets go of control. Ends up flipping you for the finale. Canada/Matthew Williams- Perfectly fine with it, likes it a lot. China/Yao Wang- Little flustered that he’s not on top, but accepts it after a while. England/Arthur Kirkland- Scratches your thighs, bruises your hips, etc, very active for a ‘bottom’. France/Francis Bonnefoy- Hand behind his head, watching, loves it. Russia/Ivan Braginski- Nope. Wants you on bottom. Flips you.
Allies react to: Being taken to Victoria's Secret!
America: He would not be excited until he got in there, then he wants to touch everything (the silks and satins are so soft and shiny!) and starts grabbing stuff down off the racks. “Oh, this one would look so hot on you! This too! Try this on, and this one!” I dunno if they sell crotchless panties there but if they do he would be like “Wow, these are really expensive, mine don’t cost half as much…” Thinking they’re just like the briefs he wears with a slip at the front. You would probably come out of a changing room to find him squeezing the bust of a mannequin with both hands while going “honk honk!” and laughing.
England: Terribly uncomfortable, he would beg you to leave him outside. He would go to great lengths to avoid eye contact with the sales rep, waving them away with a flustered expression when they ask if the two of you were finding everything okay or to ask if help was needed. “Yes, yes, we’re quite capable, thank you!” His face would be scarlet red every time you emerged from a changing room to ask his opinion and he would look away after a quick glance. “Magnificent, stunning, may we please leave now?” He would remark the same way about whatever you put on.
France: He would be thrilled about being the one you chose to model for, practically dragging you into the store himself. Like America, he would be piling delicates up in your arms and begging you to try on each and every one. “Ah, you look ravishing, cheri~!” He would sing when you came out of the changing room, and you wouldn’t be able to get through half of the pile before he tried to follow you in there, laughing in amusement at the blush that would come over your cheeks as you pushed him back out the door. “Desolet(sorry), I only thought you might require some assistance with the laces…~” He would remark innocently.
Russia: He wouldn’t complain when you led him into the store, looking around curiously and with no inflection to his posture. He was the most self-confident of the Allies, so he felt no threat to his manhood when you gave him things to hold for you, inspecting them and wondering to himself why women would wear such uncomfortable looking undergarments. “Oh…you look beautiful…!” He would exclaim with a broad smile when you emerged from the fitting room, clapping his hands as you did a little spin to show off.
China: Like England, he would not be pleased to accompany you, but he wouldn’t be so tsundere about it either. Barking “No. He/She doesn’t need any help from you, that’s why I’M here.” at the sales rep who would scowl and wander back behind the desk. When you ask his opinion on certain sets after pulling them down, he wouldn’t even bother looking, his eyes wandering to the door and mapping possible escape routes in his mind. “Sure, whatever you pick is great. You know you would look good in anything here, just decide so we can leave…” He would complain, sliding low in the seat if you made him wait while you tried stuff on while sighing loudly.
Canada: He would be super embarrassed, but he would be too polite to refuse your suggestion and follow you in with a red face. “Y-you look…amazing…” He would say, barely above a whisper when you model something you picked out. He would be careful not to stare at you too long, worried you might think less of him if he did.
it’s canon that alfred is abnormally strong- ‘able to drag around cars and smash through metal window frames’ strong- and that’s so interesting to explore further. it’s often played for laughs but it can be terrifying, i imagine.
like, i see him having a pretty easy and laidback disposition. he laughs and smiles easily. he’s friendly, he’s slower to anger compared to Ivan, he’s not as easily irritated as Arthur. the tall and charming boy-next-door. but when he really loses his temper, he’d be absolutely terrifying. because, he’s frighteningly strong, but he’s not Clark Kent or Steve Rogers. he’s not human, but all too human in that his moral compass isn’t perfect and unshakeable. there’s no reassuring ‘with great power comes great responsibility’- no reassuring guarantee that he’ll always use his strength for good, that he won’t make enormous mistakes. his instinct for genuine altruism and idealism wars with his more narcissistic, attention-seeking and ambitious side. but above all- he’s so young. and everyone around him knows that. he’s a child by most of their standards- and he can crush metal with his bare hands and squash people like bugs. that must be positively unnerving.
Alfred’s personality is usually seen as bubbly and happy-go-lucky, and I do agree with that– but I like to think he’s only using this personality as a facade and there’s this serious, incredibly smart and confident side of Alfred that he would only show while working alone, with his superiors, or with Arthur.
America (Alfred F. Jones)
- His S/O will always be his Player 1
- When he first gets the feelings, he’ll actually decide to wait a bit to see if they’re true!!
- He acts way more of the hero boy he really is whenever he’s around his crush. “Oh no! You’re having trouble opening that jar?! The hero!! To the rescue!” And gosh it’s just so cute.
- Is literally the purest boyfriend to ever exist
- Boyfriend or not he’s one of the purest beings ever
- He doesn’t really like expensive, romantic dates! Well, maybe a movie, but other than that it’s just movies in a pillow fort with pizza rolls.
- If it’s a horror movie just expect him to be all cuddled up next to them or even in their lap as he whimpers, saying how much he regrets it
- When it comes down to the dirty, he cannot roleplay. He just busts out laughing. He can’t.
- When he actually can get into the mood, he can be very kinky. He loves to dom.
- It’s difficult to get him into the mood. He’s such a pure, goofy guy. He laughs a lot and usually ruins the mood somehow.
- Good morning texts!!!
- Whenever his S/O is out, he will check on them every now and again to make sure they’re doing okay.
- If they’re not doing okay he’ll do everything in his power to help them
- “Just because I love you” gifts and poems even though his poems aren’t the best
- Valentine’s meme cards.
- Dumb pickup lines that make literally no sense
- He’s the best boyfriend. 13/10 good boy
alfred’s strength being funny, freakish and scary all in one is 100% my thing.
things drop on his head? he’s just like ‘aw man, i dented it’. he nonchalantly lifts up couches when people are sitting on it (‘nah don’t mind me i just wanna vacuum that spot’.) he allows people to use his arms as swings and is every bit the showman (’aw come on, mattie. it’ll be fun. i bet i can carry y’all together’). the others learning not to punch him head-on (‘no, no that’s just a horrible idea, you’ll probably break your fist instead of his nose.’)
I always imagine that everytime Alfred goes through a break up or something he lies in bed for days singing/listening to 80’s music. Like he’s swaddled up in his blankets just “Wake me up… Before you go go…” *sobss* “Don’t leave me hanging on like a yo…yo.” and then random you’ll just hear him yell “TURN AROUND BRIGHT EYESSS”