So here is the full run down of every single one of my OCs, names and ages.
I’ll give a very simple and brief descriptions of them from left to right.
• starting off with Ti, a timid and nervous little boy who loves cartoons and is not a fan of social activities. He’d much rather stay home, drink his apple juice and watch cartoons– of course Sila his friend drags him with her to a lot of outdoor activities; much to his dismay- he usually hates it but doesn’t want to hurt his friends feelings and plays along.
• next is Sila, a sporty excited gal who is Tis BFF and a huge sports fan who has a bit too much energy to deal with! She is quite the tomboy and Frankly the complete opposite of Ti, its a miracle they get along..
• after her is David, A fan of paranormal and the supernatural. From demons to monsters to aliens he loves it all! He’s is a quite social child just.. Everyone thinks he’s kinda weird so he doesn’t really try to be social anymore. He most hangs out with his BFF Alexis and his brother Skyler.
• then my mystical and magical Amanda, she’s a magical girl from another dimension sent to battle some big baddies that ended up on earth. She’s the ‘runt of the litter’ when it comes to her power and abilities- but is still a fierce foe. Even though she’s strong she’s still lovable and bubbly girl that brightens everyone’s life- specially Jamie; the person she lives with and later her future boyfriend.
• The big teddy bear Jamie, The main character if you will. He’s a generally socially awkward, and relaxed boy. He usually hides his emotes and depression behind a wall; pretending to be calm and cool- Amanda can usually see right through it Most times. academically failing and socially bombing he isn’t the most popular and has a few bullies out to get him. He still tries to keep a smile for his friends though, the thing he cares about the most.
• now Noah is up to bat. Noah is..
Well he means well and is kind at heart- its just a shame he is completely full of himself, and kind of a dick. He isn’t exactly in Jamie’s friend circle but he isn’t not either. Its complicated. He also hits on Amanda a lot which Jamie doesn’t take well.
• Skyler is next, Skyler is the mom of Jamie’s friends group. He worries way too much about everything and he tries to be an emotional support for Jamie and Tristen. He himself is quite nerdy to say the least, book smart and could probably could spend two hours telling you anime isn’t a cartoon. He also comes from a very well off family financially; but doesn’t ever talk about it.
• The big gay, Tristen. Tristen is a big dork, a huge lover of TV Sci-fi shows and movies he is just a big lovable boy. He might seem tough and dress tough but he’s a major softie. He unlike Skyler is fairly poor- very poor. He doesn’t really have a lot of things most kids have- that’s why he’s so into TV, that’s mostly all he has. Aside from all this he also has a massive crush on Jamie, its gets worse and worse as it goes on- of course he never confronts him because he doesn’t wanna ruin the friendship.
•After him is Alexis, Alexis is a boy who.. Well he doesn’t really feel like a boy, but doesn’t really know if he wants to be called a girl. Even if he did no one would call him that due to his strong catholic upbringing. he’s a very shy or almost paranoid personality. He is a confused person, and doesn’t know what he wants or if he wants to be what he wants or what his peers want. Him and David are very close and the only person he can be himself around.
• last but not least A.V.A, or just ava. she is a government issued soulless lifeless bot made to tutor Jamie- ordered by his parents. Of course Amanda was heart broken seeing such a.. Soulless creature and though her powerful magic gave a soulless robot life- giving her a bubbly and ditzy personality along with an ADORABLE pink color scheme and sailor outfit!