Golden pendant with
decoration, bearing a portrait of Alexander the Great. Artist unknown; 4th cent. CE. Found at Aboukir, Egypt; now in the Walters Art Museum, Baltimore. Photo credit: Walters Art Museum.
• Don’t even get me started on Alucard
• He does this too often and ‘apologizes’, then does it again
• He likes to call it an accident
• He’s lying
• Would just stand and stare until you notice, that stupid grin on his face
• Wouldn’t even try to hide that he’s staring
• He’s not ashamed to stare at you, and he definitely doesn’t care if you’re naked
• Seriously, he always knows when you’re about to undress
• The purest gentleman
• Notices you undressed and immediately backs out
• Apologizes profusely if you notice before he can leave
• Even offers to get you something to wear (don’t be shocked if he picks out your clothes for you)
• Won’t even try to look, even if you two are dating
• Blushes as he tries to keep from staring
• Learns to knock from now on
• Will just walk back out
• Won’t say anything and won’t openly react to seeing you undressed
• Thinks about it all day
• This boy starts to lose focus and just thinks about what he saw
• Doesn’t even realize he’s doing it
• If anyone asks him, he turns red under his coat and walks off
• Knocks more often
• Won’t even look at you for a while
• Think he’s going to be a gentleman? Nope.
• He’s going to come off as sweet and modest, but this boy has other intentions
• Looks often, but he makes sure you don’t notice
• This coy bastard definitely isn’t shy about seeing you naked, even when he’s grabbing something to help you cover up
• ‘Accidentally’ drops a towel or whatever clothes he brings you
• Way too much
• Like, the second he sees you undressed, he’s covering his eyes and muttering prayers while trying to say sorry
• It’s a mess; he’s a mess
• He tries not to look, even though he knows you’re his S/O
• Can’t even talk properly
• His accent gets worse, and it gets to where no one can understand
• He is a mess the rest of the day, can’t even focus anymore
• You’ve destroyed this man
Thank you for this request! Requests are open if you wish to ask for a prompt! Make sure to check out our rules before you do so!
Medallion with Olympias. Roman, c. A.D. 215-243. Gold. Walters Art Museum.
This medallion was part of a series made to honor the Roman emperor Caracalla by representing him as a descendant of Alexander the Great. The observe (top) depicts Olympias, daughter of Neoptolemus I of Epirus, wife of Philip II of Macedon, and mother of Alexander the Great. The reverse (bottom) shows a nereid (perhaps meant to be Thetis, mother of the hero Achilles) riding on a hippocampus.
He would hold his partner before laying them down so that he could massage them or even body-worship, letting them know that he is there, lavishing them in attention. He will do this in the beginning, hoping to calm their nerves. Then, when it is over, he will back off a bit and allow them to ease out of the stress on their own.
Integra would be more of a physical comforter while remaining utterly composed. Most of her affections would come through at night, when the two were in bed and she could hold them tight.
When her partner is stressed, Seras will go out of her way to spend more time with them, holding them when she can, and all around being there for them. She knows what it’s like to need someone desperately, and will do so, so that they will smile once more.
Pip is the absolute WORST at comforting people honestly. He tries to joke around with them, but it ends up coming about wrong. There will come a point, however, that something will simply click and he’ll be able to say what will need to be said.
Walter is an absolute gentleman, giving his partner space while also looking out for them at all times. He may offer his jacket or hold them in silence. He will allow them to talk first, whenever they are comfortable - he will never probe or ask invasive questions, especially when they are already so delicate.
He knows what it is like to feel like your sanity is slipping away and to have all that weight on your shoulders. He holds his partner, but mostly expresses his comfort verbally by sharing his own encounters with stress and how he got through and how he knows that his love will make it through this because they are amazing in his eyes.
When he sees his partner is in pain or stressed out, he’ll wrap his cloak around them and hold them tight, regardless if they are in public or not. Their mental health is important to him and he will do his best to pull out the negativity.
Yumie/Yumiko are hesitant at first. She doesn’t know how to go about it since her partner seems so delicate at the moment. She takes things slow, trying to get them to open up to her with small touches and reassurances, before moving in to learn about their struggles.
Heinkel is not the greatest at comforting, but will try, usually in the form of holding their partner close while trying to say something comforting, but mostly being at a loss for words.