Always post the rules.
Answer the questions asked, then write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve answered their questions.
I was tagged by runningawayfromwhoweare. Thank you lovey!
1. What’re you listening to right now? (doesn’t have to be a song)
Gian and Igna singing Unchained Melody *wipes away tears*
2. Opinion on chocolate?
Tastes really great when I’m getting my monthly dilemma, otherwise I don’t really eat it, or when I do it’s dark chocolate cause nomnomnom.
3. Favorite song lyric?
“My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die..” - Queen - The Show Must Go On.
4. Dogs or cats?
Depends on the dog, but I prefer cats.
5. Do you aspire to be like somebody? if so, who? and in what way/why?
Not really. Maybe my mamma in some ways. Stay the strong individual I am like her and don’t let shit get to you.
6. Can you sing?
Honestly, not sure. Kinda, but not great. I’m the let down of the family. Everyone on my mammas side of the family can sing and then there’s me. The fail.
7. Do you own any pets? If so, can I see?
No pets unfortunately. I want two cats though.
8. What makes you happy?
Music, art, Ireland, sleeping, cooking, long journeys, showering, the beach, good books and alone time.
9. Say you win a thousand dollars, what do you do with it?
Go to Italy for a while. Maybe not come back.
10. Tell me a secret
I have failed my math GCSE (the math exam in the UK you do when you leave secondary school at age 16) 4 times, and have just done it for the fifth time.. probably failed that too. I finished school 2 years ago.. I’m an idiot.
11. Favourite color to wear?
Black. Makes me look dangerous. Don’t mess with me mofo. Hahaha.
1. What’s the most disgusting food you’ve ever eaten?
2. If you could bring one person (ANYONE) back from the dead, who would it be and why?
3. Can you cook?
4. What/who are you thinking of right now?
5. The most beautiful place you’ve visited?
6. A weird story about yourself?
7. Favourite names?
8. If you could go back in time for one day, what time period would it be/year? What would you do?
9. What’s your most treasured possession?
10. Who are your heroes?
11. What’s your favourite season and weather?