Not only is Ra’s al Ghul’s uncle still alive, he’s still upset about the name Percival and his nephew’s decision to erase their tribal past. He’s dedicated the last five hundred years to preserving and resurrecting languages and regularly leads people to translation keys. Despite Ra’s’ efforts, his long dead native language now has more people fluent in than ever before.
I need to type out my feelings about the lastest AOS episode.
1. The fitzsimmons scene. I knew Fitz had to be the other LMD after Radcliffe mentioned he had another one undercover. But that scene had me doubting myself. And Jemma’s heartbreak not knowing she if she was or was not a LMDor if Fitz was one…. It was so emotional. Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge need awards. AND SHE HAD TO STAB HIM. She will forever have that in her memory!!! She has gone through too much. Someone needs to take Shields acronmy and change it to mean something along the lines of physical and psychological pain. *wraps Fitz and Simmons in blankets*
2. THE HUG between Daisy and Jemma was so beautiful. I love their friendship. And the scene before it was INTENSE.
3. Daisy fighting LMD Mack and Coulson. And the way she destroyed them. You go girl.
4. I have never wanted to see gifsets of an episode so badly in a long time.
5. I knew Radcliffe would get stuck in the Mindframe.
6. Coulson’s a teacher. It’s like an AU fan fic.
7. MAY”S HYDRA??! She can’t be evil. I refuse. She’s probably just undercover.
8. Fury has a tombstone. Jemma can’t be dead, I refuse. She probably faked her death and is working for Shield.
9. So Fitz is a rich tech businessman? Maybe? And who was in the car with him? A family member? Aida?
10. So Ward is Daisy’s boyfriend. Great. *sarcasm* I hope it’s because: 1. He’s probably just the person that Daisy thought he was before he betrayed them. 2. Maybe they work for Hydra in the Mindframe? And maybe in the Mindframe she’s only in a relationship with him to spy on him?
11. I wonder if the explosion that May LMD triggered killed the Shield redshirts that were unconscious? That was a pretty big explosion…
12. Mack’s a dad! I have a feeling his daughter is the one that died…
13. What is the name of the song that was played at the beginning of the episode and the end?
14. ELIZABETH HENSTRIDGE’S ACTING. IAIN DE CAESTECKER’S ACTING. CHLOE BENNET’S ACTING. *claps*
15. *wraps everyone in blanets*
16. This episode was one of the best of the whole series. Brilliant. Heartbreaking. Intense. Phenomenal. Emotional. It felt like a horror movie.
17. WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL APRIL?!?! WHHHHYYYYY?!!
18. This cast is amazing. The actress who plays Aida is just, wow. She has the whole be a creepy robot thing down.