when i was 11, i was in a relationship because i said “i love you” and we decided to start dating. it only lasted a month and im pretty sure he has hated me ever since we broke up.
when i was 16, i had a friend who would say “i love you guys” when all i really wanted him to say was “i love you” to me. i believed i was madly in love with him. he ended up saying “i love you” to my best friend and they are still dating to this day.
when i was 16, another friend comforted me. he said “i love you” and that he felt for me because of what had happened. he made me feel special and happy again. i said i love you too, hoping maybe this would go somewhere. we kissed in his gross garage, we were both sweaty from walking in the heat and it lasted for about 2 seconds. after that day, i never heard a word from him again.
when i was 17, i started dating a guy because he was nice, and because a guy was actually talking to me and telling me he wanted to be with me. we talked all summer and began dating in the fall. he said “i love you” after dating for about a week. December came and “i love you” turned into “what did i do to make you ignore me like this?” January came and i finally broke it off because the silence was killing me. my first true heartbreak. i still haven’t talked to him since mid December.
now I’m 18, at this point, the three words “I love you” mean absolutely nothing. for me it turned into what you say to parents and relatives. what you say because you know it will make the other person happy. its what you say because thats what you’re supposed to do in a relationship. the words had lost all meaning. my heart was broken so many times that it turned into something you say it because it feels right, not because you mean it.
and then you came along. i wasn’t expecting you to be a part of my life. you started to talk to me and i was taken aback. i was cautious. i knew that if “i love you” slipped your tongue like it had the others, you wouldn’t mean it. but for our first date, instead of meeting you somewhere, you picked me up and took me. you let me share my darkest secrets. you met my family, and i met yours. you showed me off. i was scared. i knew that if i lost you, my whole world would crash into a brick wall. i knew that you could be the one i could spend the rest of my life with. you earned my trust, something that wasn’t very easy at the time.
after 5 months, thats when i realized, i love you. i didn’t just want to say it because i felt like i had to. i genuinely love you, with every atom in my body. you bring out something in me that makes me so much happier and joyful. you are good to me. you are patient and gentle and anything i could ever ask for. so when i say this, know this is something i truly, honestly mean:
- Midoriya is autistic ok I don’t make the rules. His special interest is hero’s and quirks, he’ll hyperfocus and infodump about this for H O U R S. This kid absentmindedly infodumping in a never ending cascade of mumbling. Tiny Izuku rocking back and forth HARDCORE waiting for momma to boot up The Video, which he can recite from memory it was the only thing he’d quote for w e e k s the echolalia was Strong
- Iida is also autistic, non-negotiable, this is Fact. Boy has no volume control, he’s gotta have routine and rules or else its !!!!!!!!!. black and white morals/worldview for days. His hands…..they stim. Scripts a lot because he will make All The Friends and this is How You People right
- These two boys are both chasing so so hard after a legacy, trying to live up to and be worthy of those who came before them and both have to deal with the fall of their hero, face the fact that Their Hero isn’t/soon won’t be able to do Hero-ing and it’s up to them to take up where they left off, I mean you gUYS
- How can you not?? Love these two besties????? They and Ochako make up the Trifecta. The Golden Trio. The Original Flavor Squad. They admire and inspire each other and support each otherrrrrr
- BONUS ROUND: ENTER THIRD BOI STAGE LEFT pursued by endeavor. THIS boy trying to RUN from HIS legacy. trying to. shall we say. bend fate????? Like a certain other kid with a hero dad yes??? I don’t need to go into this everyone and their moms heard of tododeku and its a Good
- Todoiideku is the Legacy Trifecta. the Fate Trio. stain arc is a gift and it Opened My EYes to iida and midoriyas fukigns. good vibes. why no one talking about these two, and three, these lovely lovely boys out to grab destiny and make it their bitch
- unrelated: present mic is also autistic but more importantly both he and bakugou have some degree of hearing loss, that’s a whole other story. theres dadmight and dadzawa but has anyone talked about dadmic? I think we could get some dadmic up in here
List of all stories on the blog(March / April 2017)
(In no particular order)
I Love You (aka my first ever story) (Kai escapes the Prison World , meets Reader who is friends with the Mystic Falls gang ; Kai gets locked away in the Salvatore house after going after Jo , Reader is there for Kai …)
(Events in this story take place after Kai turned into a vampire / witch heretic. Kai and Reader are in a relationship ; One night Reader sees Kai kissing someone else at the Grill and shuts him out , but he is determined to get her forgiveness …)
Heights (Kai takes Reader on surprise walk in the forest (with an even more surprising end…)
I missed that smile … (Reader breaks up with her boyfriend and Kai is there for her , in a way she didn’t expect…)
Best Friends (Story takes place after the merge with Luke and Jo’s wedding. Kai had never gone to Hell ; Kai & Reader have feelings for each other but none of them would admit it , Kai doesn’t even know what those feelings mean yet …)
Let me see him .. Damon locks away Kai (who is now a vampire witch hybrid) , dessicating him in an attempt to get him to break and undo the spell he put on Elena ,linking her life to Bonnie. Y/N goes in and breaks him out …
Feelings are hard (Part I) - (Part II) (Kai finds someone who loves him in the most unexpected way)
Thanksgiving (Having Thanksgiving dinner with Kai in the Prison World.)
An Old Friend (Events happen a few months after TVD 8.16 and right after TO 4.02 … Kai and Reader are having fun at the Mystic Grill when some old friends of Reader show up. Kai gets jealous and … - keep reading to find out :P )
Anger (Reader and Kai have a fight , Kai ending up scaring Reader like never before.)
Come Back (Kai is being distant and reader moves away ; When Kai finds out he goes to find her , begging her to come back.)
( AU :Klaus is still a hybrid , Caroline is born from a werewolf bloodline and they have a child together. Caroline dies in childbirth breaking Klaus’ heart but just when everyone think she is dead , Caroline wakes up and they realise that she had died with the baby’s blood (who has Klaus’ vampire blood) in her system. Later on she turns into a vampire. Years go by and Reader grows up into a young woman. After Kai gets out of the Prison world , he meets Reader and falls in love with her.)
Twins (AU : Kai kidnaps Elena’s twin sister thinking she is Elena so he can practice magic on her. )
Midnight Visits (Events happen after 6.22 , Kai does NOT go to Hell Elena and Jeremy have a cousin (reader) who is a witch, currently living with them (more like with Jeremy since Elena is currently taking a magical nap) Kai has feelings for Reader but doesn’t know how to tell her so he sneaks into her room just to watch her sleep.)
Back from Hell Reader is a witch and a friend of Kai. She helps him get out of Hell and control his vampirism because she is in love with him.
Forgiven Kai falls in love with Reader who has no idea about his past. Kai’s father kidnaps reader to hurt him.
Little Sister Damon hurts reader when his humanity is off and Kai comforts her.
Birthday It’s Reader’s birthday and Kai has a surprise …
I Always Get What I Want (smut) Kai keeps tugging on reader’s skirt , she tells him off but the story is only beginning…
Magic Reader is a witch who lost all her power , Kai comforts her and tries to help get her power back …