Headcanons for Gladion's reaction to his s/o posting "something is bothering me" on social media please.
GLADION AND HIS S/O ON SOCIAL MEDIA HEADCANONS:
- This recluse is probably one of those people who don’t go online unless forced to.
- His PR people in Aether do his social media stuff most of the time.
- When he gets together with his S/O…
- His Social Media profiles explode with congratulations and some hate.
- He just does not want to deal with it so he lets his people post stuff for him.
- The kind to put his profile on private so it’s just him and close friends.
- Probably only has 5 friends.
- You, Hau, Lillie, Guzma, and Plumeria probably.
- He only makes it public because… well he’s Aether Pres now it’s decent publicity for his
- It happens when one of his PR team catches you updating one of your accounts.
- It shows up on Gladion’s dash.
- “Something is bothering me.”
- It registers very sloWLY BUT OMG THIS IS THE PRESIDENT’S S/O
- *PUSHES A RED BUTTON*
- “RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT”
- Gladion crashing into the PR office looking haggard and frazzled.
- “wha-WHAT’S HAPPENING? When did we get a red button???”
- That’s not the point boss your s/o neEDS YOU.
- PR GUY IS MAKING THE “O” FACE AS GLADION SPRINTS OUTTA THERE.
- Gladion knocks on your door… calmly, at first.
- If you don’t answer immediately he will flip out.
- WTF IS THAT BANGING IT’S LIKE HE’S TRYINA BREAK YOUR DOOR DOWN
- You open the door grumpily and raise a brow at him.
- And Gladion… well, he checks you over. Man handling you to see if you have injuries or if you’re hurt-
- But you’re alright so he busts into your house to see if anyone broke in or-
- “Gladion, it’s… it’s fine.”
- …. Excuse me, what?
- “What about your post?”
- “My po- Oh, Gladion. You never check your social media!”
- Turns out it’s something small it was a vague post.
- Gladion wants to fire his PR guy but you convince him not to.
- “I’ll try to communicate more with you.”
- He calls you more often now to check on you but he still never checks his social media.
- He does destroy that red button in the PR office though.