Budoblr tech question

Or maybe just an aikido tech question, but there’s probably expert sword-weilders in here too…
At the end of a decisive cut (shomen uchi, all the way to the tanden), the hands twist in opposite directions to bring the bokken to a halt.
Is there a name for this movement of the hands?