In A Different Life… Moteé gathering information about the Blockade of Naboo at the Senate while disguised as Senatorial Aide❂ Georges Chakra, Couture Spring 2017
In a galaxy far, far away but in a different life… The Naboo Royal Starship doesn’t land on Tatooine thanks to R2-D2, as result Anakin Skywalker isn’t freed till six years later. After Clieg Lars successfully pulls off a gambling scheme. At the same Chanllor Palpatine has made Queen Amidala the poster girl for the Republic. The young ruler of a war ravaged planet the perfect symbol of why they are fighting the Separatist. During that time Padmé’s handmaidens are her greatest source of information, acting as the young monarch spies. Often finding out things that have kept a secret for the young queen. It was even a handmaiden who discovered something about the Clone Wars didn’t add up.
You know you are an EMT/Paramedic when ____________
1. You have the bladder capacity of five people. 2. You have ever restrained someone and it wasn’t a sexual experience. 3. You believe that 50% of people are a waste of good air. 4. Your idea of a good time is a shooting or a car crash/rollover. 5. You believe in the aerial spraying of Prozac and birth control pills. 6. You believe the government should require a permit to reproduce. 7. You refer to your favorite restaurant by the intersection it’s located at. 8. You have ever wanted to hold a seminar entitled: “Suicide….getting it right the first time. 9. You think caffeine should be available in IV form. 10. People flag you down on the street for directions to the strangest places….and you know where they are located. 11. You can discuss where you are going to eat with your partner while standing over a dead body. 12. You have ever assessed the level of orientation of a patient and didn’t know the correct answer.
13. A weeks worth of laundry consists of five of the same pair of pants
and five of the same shirts, five pairs of underwear and five pairs of
socks. 14. You’ve ever referred to Tuesday as "my weekend”, or “this is my Friday.” 15. Discussing dismemberment over a meal seems perfectly normal to you. 16. You find humor in other people’s stupidity.
17. You have ever avoided an unhealthy looking COPD'er in public for
fear that he might drop dead in front of you, causing you to have to do
CPR on your day off. 18. You have your weekends planned for a year. 19. You ever look at complete strangers and your first thought is “nice veins”. 20. You believe unspeakable evil will befall you if anyone says, “Boy, it sure is QUIET tonight.”
“If you were to learn hope and perseverance, follow Saint S’en the Preserver, patron of Refugees and the Lost. A healer and a nomad, Saint S’en saved the lives of hundreds during the Red Year and guided our people to safety. Burdened with a fatal disease, she dedicated the remaining years of her life to aid us when all seemed lost.”
The design for the shrine of Saint S’en, as found in the Grey Quarter and other refugee settlements.
WOW! OH MAN I really suck at painting and shit like this! cant use PS either! sooo here is the cover page for a little(?) comic, Asylumtale. I had sooo many ideas for this and I must draw them out of my system …
- Selenite will assist with a number of metaphysical skills and needs. It helps unblock energy, in turn aligning one’s aura and clearing the chakras of blockages. It can be used to bring deep peace, aid past life work, assist in communication with higher beings, and dispel negative energy. The stone will help balance one’s connection with the physical and the spiritual, is excellent for use in meditation as it helps filter out mundane thoughts and influences, and is also used in channelling due to its ability to transmit energy.
- The stone is rather similar to quartz and shares many of its advantages: it can cleanse, recharge and program other crystals and gemstones. When combined with other stones their energies are blended and amplified; Selenite harmonizes well with almost any stone.
- Selenite is excellent for protection, both physical and through energy. When placed around the home it will create a peaceful and safe environment which will not be disturbed by outside influences. It will shield a person from unwelcome energies and aid in evoking protection from higher beings.
- Selenite is useful when one is in need of clarity. It will clear confusion, enhance mental flexibility, help one to better evaluate situations, and aid in resolve and decision making. It’s great to keep around your workspace.
- Selenite was named for Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon.
- It’s associated with the third eye and crown chakras due to its potent effects regarding clarity, insight, and spirituality.
- It’s also used for good business practices and reconciliation between lovers.
- WARNING: Selenite is a soft, water-soluble stone so do not wet it.
- Selenite helps with issues regarding the spine and the skeletal system.
- It will help one deal with epilepsy and it can be used to decrease seizures.
- Selenite will stimulate any physical or spiritual healing in general.
I don’t give a single solitary fuck if you get “fatigued” when you get off work and go party. I give zero shits that you dont eat well or enough and it causes you to not feel your greatest. How dare you relate that to what I’m going through.
I could do everything “right” and still be in utter pain and exhaustion.
It’s like walking up to an amputee and being like “Man I hear thatttt. This cut on my arm kills. Life man. Sucks right?????”
YOU MADE A LIFE STYLE CHOICE. I DON’T HAVE A CHOICE IN THIS BUT I CAN TELL YOU IF I HAD THE GRIP AND STRENGTH I WOULD GIVE YOU A MEDICAL PROBLEM WITH MY CANE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH IF YOU WANT ONE SO BAD TO RELATE SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
1. Pulling every call light in your room won’t make us move any faster. Be patient.
2. Everyone always has to go to the bathroom at the same time so again, be patient. We are aware you have to go.
3. Be as independent as you can for as long as you can because you will miss the little things when we have to do it all for you. Ex. Buttoning your shirt or brushing your hair.
4. 98% of the time we will be short help so I apologize in advance if I rush you or feel rushed. It’s not you, it’s me.
5. You will fall even if we do everything we can to prevent it.
6. I will be there to patch you up and hold you when you do.
7. Tell us about your family and your childhood. It’s more interesting to us than you think.
8. I know lifts aren’t ideal, but neither is having my back replaced at 25 so bare with me.
9. I will sit with you if you’re afraid to die alone and cry for you if your family doesn’t when you pass away.
10. You make me a better person. Stubborn or not. I know it isn’t easy to need help, but I’m thankful you let me help you anyway.