- The quadruplet brothers who were all accepted to both Yale and Harvard announced on Sunday that all four of them will attend Yale together.
- The decision wasn’t easy for the 18-year-old Wade brothers — Zach, Nigel, Nick and Aaron — who hail from Ohio’s Liberty Township near the Cincinnati metro area.
- They received offers from a combined 59 schools, according to NBC.
- NBC News reported after a campus visit to Yale and an “extraordinary” financial aid package, the university’s appeal was too good for the brothers to pass up.
- “I absolutely enjoyed the people and the social environment and appreciated the strong arts and humanities at Yale,” Aaron Wade told NBC. Read more (5/1/17)