About last night 🙃😜🐢🤷🏻♀️
• yesterday was one of THE most fun nights I’ve possibly ever had!!
• I went to the store early in the afternoon to say goodbye to alisha at the store, and it was sad and hard but also so nice :)
I gave her her little gift and card and we had lots of good laughs and stories and hugs and I just love and am gonna miss her so much!
• then we all went out to a bar for a last hang out/goodbye and omg it was an amazingly fun night!! SO much fun ahh!! Filled with shots and Moscow mules, and more shots, and hookah and so many laughs and literally no tears!! It made saying goodbye so fun bc it left us with amazing memories :)
I mean I did get tested up saying bye at the very end but I was stopped dead in my tracks like “no! Did you have fun tonight?” “Yeah, a ton!” “Good that’s what it was supposed to be like! No tears bc I’ll see you soon!”
Such. Great. Memories.
• quick pic caption debrief; the funfetti cupcakes I made for alisha and I’m glad I made the exact ones she asked for bc she was stupidly excited for them lol!
me and two other friends cleared out her drawer at work for her so she wouldn’t have to and she handed us each one of her 3 different little notebooks she had that each said funny things and they were so fitting for each of us haha! Lauryn’s said “annoying things,” I don’t remember what Zita’s said, and mine said this lol! And I was like “that’s me, daily disappointment” 👌🏼and alisha was like “not you it’s plural anyways so i don’t mean you” and I was like “well I make multiple decisions a day that lead to disappointments so..” 🤷🏻♀️ and she had no argument there so I am the daily disappointment in our friend group!
Shots of Yeager (😷) and hookah made for maaaaaany laughs :)
And then yes, that last pic is halle squatting alisha because 💪🏼 badass babe 💪🏼
• ugh such an amazing time!! It really made me realize how much love I’m surrounded with and this amazing family I have now! Through the ups and downs with them, at the end of the day, we’re this family and I love that! I’m so glad I went and put aside the sadness of her leaving bc more good came out of this night than bad! Actually no bad came out of this night so ✌🏼👌🏼
• no workout today bc I’m hungover af, but I did walk home from Halle’s this morning after she had to go into work at 7am! And it was a 5 mile walk so that was nice (and painfully awful at moments!) definitely feeling it today, but so worth it!
• I do work today and all the mates were there so no one can call out 🙃😅 but I’m excited to see everyone at work so it’ll be fine!
I hope you’re all doing great!