Episode Thoughts/reactions - Spoilersss
So much happened this episode what the heck. - This is gonna be a long post.
- “My Spanish is mucho bueno.” Framework Coulson is so precious trying to help with his dorky, soap making self.
- “It’s Doctor Fitz” alright bitch I’ll step back ??
- Daisy proves yet again she is the #1 diehard Fitzsimmons shipper.
- “Hydra murder bot” I love Daisy. That slap bloody hell give Daisy a break. (It reminded me of that season 1 bts where Iain and Chloe were practicing fake slaps) anyway Framework Fitz is testing me. Fuck Aida
- IAIN DE CAESTECKER IS A BRILLIANT ACTOR
- Clark Gregg is killing it as Framework Coulson.
- “Itch like hives” wowww
- Jemma saying “It’s doctor” I love Fitzsimmons parallels.
- That guy in the hydra lab with May he’s from Season 2 ! When Jemma was in Hydra - cool lil Easter Egg. As well as that, the formula - wasn’t that the formula Daisy’s dad created in season 2 to go all ape shit.
- I lowkey love the shade Jemma throws at Ward.
- Radcliffe shouting “That isn’t what I meant you sadistic witch.” WAS EVERYTHJNG
- Aida can piss off. Don’t even say Lincoln’s name and don’t play with my feels.
- Anyway I’m glad I got a full scene between Aida and Daisy.
- That Daniel Whitehall Easter egg. ‘Vocabulary: Dr. Leopold Fitz’ - same.
- Mack and Hope hitting me in the feels
, this is now making Jemma see some worth of the framework AHHHH
- Fitz’s what if’s… HE IS STILL IN THERE, now we know just how significant Fitz’s mum was in building him as a person but my child just wanted a Father. UGH IAIN IS SO GOOD
- Dude that foreshadowing with the body bag imagery and Mace 👏🏼👏🏼
- TRIP LIVES. AHH MY HEART
- Iain in that scene injecting May. Bloody hell his acting.
- Framework Ward’s apology. Bless him he has no idea, love him.
- Trip is back with his Grandad’s gadgets.
- Bless Jemma for not wanting to risk Mack’s life.
- Mace and May fight was great
- Ugh the compliance thing
- May starting to realise Shield aren’t necessarily the villains. CAN WE APPRECIATE HOW MENTALLY STRONG ALL VERSIONS OF MAY ARE.
- I wanted more from the Trip and Jemma reunion but given the circumstances i understand
- MACE WHAT A HERO. This scene was pretty intense and yes I cried. Elizabeth really brought out the emotion. - Also May and her soft spot for kids I can’t.
- Real world Aida seemed surprised by dead Mace ? I’m confused by that so is she unaware of what is going on in there ?
- ALSO I’M SO GLAD MAY HAS COME AROUND.
- DAISY GOING THROUGH TERRIGENESIS ALL STRONG AND SMIRKING - It’s amazing how well they’ve developed her character. The parallels in this arc are wonderful so far.
So I know I’m hating on Aida/Ofelia/Madame Hydra. But honestly she’s a great villain, Mallory Jansen is killing it. Also she’s so beautiful like how ? Fitz is also a great villain, ugh Iain is great. Now that Daisy has her powers I can’t wait to see her kick Hydra’s arse. I still think by the end of the season May or Fitz will will die or have something horrible happen to them.
Ugh these writers love to mess with my feels. They give (Trip) and take (Mace) and then give again (Giving Daisy powers) Ugh I hate this show.
*Ngl the building CGI wasn’t as good as the shows previous work but perhaps there’s some budgeting issue there or scheduling issue idk. Also I did feel like the build up to Mace’s death happened very quickly but they do have to fit it into 40mins.