Headcannons of the RFA (saeran & V too plz) reacting to a MC that gets injured easily and ends up laughing while also in pain? Thanks much. ^-^ (I just dislocated my leg and popped it back a few hours ago. And I need the support lol) plz and thank.
Ahh, I hope you and your leg are doing okay! I’m sorry it’s been such a long time since you sent this in ^^;
also fun fact: I’ve never actually been injured in a serious way? so sorry I’m probably not the best at this lmao. And a summary of this entire post is just “they all have no chill”
- Every time is just immenSELY CONCERNED??
- Like it’s great that you can laugh but why aren’t you concerned too??
- And when you tell him that it happens pretty easily it does not help
okay maybe it explains why you’re laughing but stILL
- He’s doting on you like crazy, even if you say you’re fine
- He’s so damn worried
chill boy you’re not the injured one here?
- And it doesn’t matter what you say, he’s gonna want to check if you’re okay
- Literally any time you get hurt he’s freaking out
and it probably takes like 10 years off of his life
- You keep thining maybe he’ll get better but he nEVER DOES??
- Yeah there’s no way you’re getting out of this
- It doesn’t matter what’s happened, he’s going to go and get you help
- And he’s concerned when you say that you get injured easily
- 100% will get that checked out
- Like if it’s down to clumsiness he’ll try to help you out
- But if there’s anything that can be done medically he’s going to find a way to help
- On the outside, she was pretty calm
- But still she really wants you to be okay but if you keep getting injured then hOW CAN SHE MAKE SURE OF THIS??
- Ofc she managed to stay level headed
- And it helps that you’re so calm about it too
- She’s still super worried when you say that it happens a lot
mother unleashed once again
- DefendER OF JUSTICE IS NOW DEFENDER OF YOU
- You do anything, he’s already in the room
- Sweeping you off of your feet and carrying you to the closest surface you can sit down on to check you out
usually just prescribes an extra 5 doses of tickle fights and kisses
- Inside though he’s lost all chill
- Like this isn’t okay?? Idc if this happens a lot you can’t keep getting hurt??
- It makes him feel better that you can laugh about it but still
- His jokes will never falter though, you can be sure of that
- What are you doing
- Why are you laughing??
- You fell down the stairs whY ARE YOU LAUGHING??
- Literally does not understand if this is an appropriate way to react to getting injured
- He’s freaking out and you’re just finding it hysterical you can’t confuse him like this stop
- He?? didn’t really realise at first?
- The first time you got hurt was when he was in a different room
- So you just hobbled in and told him you’ve twisted your ankle
- Then burst into hysterics??
- Meanwhile it’s just processing that wHAT YOU’RE HURT????
- From then on he’s insisting that you let him know whenever you get hurt
- And you especially don’t make your way to him when you’re struggling to walk wth