pairing: daveed diggs x reader, lin-manuel miranda x reader, daveed x reader x lin (i think that’s how this should be listed idk)
request: @iamafangirlforeverthing: “Can you write a reader imagine where daveed and Lin compete for her affections and just pure nsfw…” and @itsme-ashley-marie: “Can I get some super kinky role play?!” AND @derpypenguin: “Lin smut with maybe some nice daddy/sir kink with some bondage maybe??”
summary: lin and daveed are both super into reader. she goes with this for a little, before they realize there’s only one way to make them all happy.
Dirthamen. (God of secrets and knowledge in elven pantheon of Dragon Age universe.)
is the twin brother of Falon'Din. He is also known as a "twin soul” to
Falon'Din, rather than merely a twin. Dirthamen is the elven god of
secrets and knowledge, and master of the ravens Fear and Deceit, having
found them in the Fade and outsmarted them both.“ (da-wiki)
Okay… this was my first attempt at smut, pretty sure it’s not amazing. i have no idea how to describe it. The fic is as wild and untamed as the Jazz Age, a.k.a. my favorite period of American History. yes, it does take place in 1925, where my Fitzgeralds at?! i really hope you like it. Thank you for reading x
An older Latina woman came in to my office today and had:
Curly salt-and-pepper hair
Piercing brown eyes
That “I spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun” look
And a pretty sensible rolled-up button-down and jeans outfit accessorized by the RADDEST GIANT SCORPION BELT BUCKLE I HAVE EVER SEEN
And I have just decided that she is what McCree’s mom looks like- boom, faceclaimed.
• lost her parents at a young age
• has a black belt in judo
• did amazingly well in her studies, probably graduated early
• lived with her uncle and aunt-in-law after losing her parents and her aunt wanted to kick her out as soon as she got into university
• was blamed by her aunt of not helping her cousins enough and basically got accused of stealing their luck when all she did was work hard
• probably had longer hair before Jumin had her cut it off for her job because the assistants kept getting into things with Mr. Chairman
• was desperate for a job and to become financially independent - probably because of her aunt
• is an expert at Word, foreign languages and processing industrial engineering
• puts herself down - she has called herself a coward and thought that she’s not good enough
my point is that Jaehee Kang is a character that needs to be appreciated so much more by some parts of the MysMes fandom
1. Make a stencil out of normal paper and copy it onto the styrodur*. Cut out the basic shape with a knife or jigsaw.
Grab rough sanding paper and start sanding to get closer to the final
shape you would like to create. As you get closer to the final shape use
a final sanding paper to smoothen the surface. Be careful with your
fingernailsand other sharp items. Styrodur can be damaged quite easily.
The good thing about this trait, however, is that you can add details
such as the stripes above with nothing but a pencil or tooth pick.
Take some left over Worbla’s Finest Art (or other thermoplastic) and
cover the styrodur in it. Add small wholes on the inside of the buckle
and push a spit in there. Fasten the spit with glue. Shape the pin of
the buckle out of a tiny piece of thermoplastic as well and wrap it
around the spit. Take care to not wrap around the end of the pin around
the spit too closely or you might not be able to move the pin back and
forth. Note: The step in which you cover the styrodur with
thermoplastic is optional. You can also leave the styrofoam as it is and
cover it with various layers of wood glue to keep it from getting
4. Cover the buckle in wood glue and let it dry.
Sand the wood glue down to smoothen it. Repeat this step until the
surface of the buckle is as smooth as you’d like it to be.
Paint the buckle including the pin and spit in one layer of black
(acrylic) paint. This will make the golden colour which you’re going to
add in the next steps more brilliant. After the black paint is
completely dry you can start applying further layers of gold colour.
Depending on the opacity of your golden colour it might take up to 10
layers of paint to finish the buckle.
6. To keep the paint from
rubbing off onto your costume add another layer of wood glue or coating
to the belt buckle. Make sure to leave the buckle to try for another few
hours until you attach it to your actual belt.
*) Styrodur is
a more finely pored version of styrofoam. It can be purchased in
hardware stores and is used for insulating houses.)