Imagine Luke introducing you as his significant other
Requested by Anon~
Nobody gave you a second thought when you asked around for Luke Alvez. But when you finally found him and pressed a kiss to his cheek, that’s when heads started turning. Immediately, little hushed whispers among the agents brainstormed until Tara finally called out; “Alvez, who’s this?”
Everyone had a smile on their face, including you. But not Luke. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head under everybody’s gaze. “This is, uh- Y/N.” He answered lowly. “We’ve been together for a little while, ‘kay?”
When their response was just more grins and whispers, Luke huffed and turned to you. “I’ll call you later, alright? We’re…kinda busy right now.”
“Oh, really?” You asked with a smirk. “You don’t look busy.”
“We’re not-” Reid replied, only to be cut off by Luke.
“We’re probably going to get a case any minute.” He interrupted with a forced smile, escorting you to the elevator. “And then it’ll get hectic. I’ll call later; I promise.”
Tbh Thomas Gibson being fired from cm at the outset of this season completely screwed all my hopes and dreams for cm s12 (cohesive plot line of the team tracking down the escaped prisoners) so I wish he hadn’t acted like such a dick and got fired (come at me #nohotchnowatch ur fave is problematic).
So here are my dreams for the next season:
* storyline involving someone higher up the FBI food chain than Emily bringing up her past despairingly (“Emily Prentiss has nine lives” or something similar) because come on this woman must be legendary
* Penelope and Luke get it on (or at least acknowledge the sexual tension)
* more JJ/Emily/Garcia/Tara scenes (remember that shopping trip in s6?
Or the night of Brad, a real FBI agent? But add Tara to the gang pls)
* something involving Walker cos I don’t know him at all as a character right now, he needs some backstory
* the team all meeting Spencer’s mom (I can’t remember whether they’ve actually all met before, but they’re in the same city so this should happen once Spencer is freed)
* a scene at Rossi’s house involving spaghetti
* more team high jinks (team relationship subplots are the b e s t remember that bet about Garcia keeping secrets?)
* JJ/Will and the kids - that episode with JJ and Will talking over the case and actually acknowledging her history of PTSD was amazing, I appreciate them having serious scenes rather than just fluff (although fluff is also welcome)
* Cruz! Even if it’s just a brief cameo. Do he and JJ still run together?
* closure for Elle Greenaway. Please. Just some kind of positive mention. Can even just be a mention of a memory of a case.
* the confirmation we should’ve received seasons ago (thanks network) that Emily Prentiss is a wlw
* can’t believe I almost forgot but v important: decent recovery arc for Spencer - obviously he is gonna get out of jail and I hope they spend screen time on his coming to terms with everything that happened in prison and the lead up (eg being drugged)
* honestly I would like the show to end next season before it starts going rapidly downhill like other long-running shows, with a conclusion to the escaped prisoners plot (main focus of next season?) and everyone alive and well. Please and thank you.
i’m re-watching the show again from the first episode,here is the thing i reliazed.
until 1 x 08 Jax stays out killing people,he always tries to fix things without guns and blood.in episode 8 things get more complicated.Nords and Mayans get in bussiness against Sons and Mayans makes a move to kill Clay and their Irish partner and Darby.after their attempt Clay and Jax has an argument about going into war with Mayans,Clay askes Jax if he has bond which is strong as like past and Tig tells Clay that Jax has no power to push the trigger when it comes to war and kill people.Jax and Clay has the argument about war and gun,killing,Jax defends himself on using the brain to solve the problem,Clay defends himself on taking reveange and Tig says Jax can not kill people.
in the same night Jax has a call from Tara and goes to her house ,finds out that agent Kohn attacked Tara and tried to harm her and Tara shot her,while Tara and Jax are talking , Kohn shouts to Tara that she is just a stupid bitch and Jax takes the gun ,goes to Kohn pull the trigger without a blink.
it was the first time Jax kills a man with his own hands ,without thinking,with cold blood .
Tara’s the only one to make him kill a man,Tara was the only power to make Jax pull that trigger,killing someone ,getting his hands in blood.that is why Gemma was always afraid of Tara.
she was the only one to make Jax kill another man and she could be the only one to make Jax leave the club.
and i ’m thinking that if Opie had not died, someday Jax would go with Tara and leave the club because his bond / love for Tara is as strong as his bond /love for the club.
The Agents’ #FridayReads, January edition… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You, Caroline Kepnes (Agent 3rdrail) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Binary Star, Sarah Gerard (Agent Agent Agent Agent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How To Be Both, Ali Smith (Agent Ampersand) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No Name, Wilkie Collins (Agent Austen) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shady Characters, Keith Houston (Agent Bridge) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Empathy Exams, Leslie Jamison (Agent Brooklina) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss (Agent Bumblebee) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yes Please, Amy Poehler (Agent Daily Double) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Year of Reading Dangerously, Andy Miller (Agent Dreamer) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr (Agent Eyre) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Delta of Venus, Anaïs Nin (Agent Figtree) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Secret Lives of Codebreakers, Sinclair McKay (Agent Laundry) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Freedom, Jonathan Franzen (Agent Llama) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The True Story of the Monster Billy Dean, David Almond (Agent Neon Sloth) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If on a winter’s night a traveler, Italo Calvino (Agent Pineapple) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An Unnecessary Woman, Rabih Alameddine (Agent Polar Sphinx) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inherent Vice, Thomas Pynchon (Agent Prefect) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of the Buddha, Tara Brach (Agent Provocateur) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yes Please, Amy Poehler (Agent Saurus) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Handmaid’s Tale, Margaret Atwood (Agent Silvertongue) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shadow of Night, Deborah Harkness (Agent Southpaw) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy (Agent Sunshine) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Spinster, Kate Bolick (Agent Touchdown) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mr. Kiss and Tell (Veronica Mars #2), Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham (Agent Velocipede) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wolf in White Van, John Darnielle (Agent Woollysocks) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The new Captain Marvel series will be drawn by Kris Anka, and written by the Agent Carter show runners, Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas.
They will be playing up her roles as a soldier, commander, and diplomat as she heads up a space station with the mission of keeping Earth safe from alien threats. S.W.O.R.D won’t exist in All New All Different Marvel, so she won’t be stepping on any toes.
Kris’s tweaking of Jamie’s design is awesome, maybe even better. I’m impressed with how he made the costume even more sharp and clean.
CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters (w) • KRIS ANKA (a/C) Hip-hop Variant Cover by Marguerite Sauvage ARTIST VARIANT BY TBA DESIGN VARIANT BY KRIS ANKA DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER BY TBA COSPLAY VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE BLANK VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE Face front, true believers! The Captain has made her return and oh, how mighty it is. It’s a bold new frontier for Carol Danvers as she soars to new heights in her greatest mission yet—leader of the all-new Alpha Flight space program. Yup, Alpha Flight. As earth’s first line of defense, Carol and her team aim to protect the planet from extraterrestrial threats. But can Carol be a soldier and a diplomat? Especially when an unknown enemy emerges that Carol can’t quite punch. The superstar team behind Marvel’s Agent Carter television series, Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas, make their comics debut alongside the awesomely-talented Kris Anka. 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99