Platypus Press is looking for a marketing/promotions intern.
- Help effectively market current and upcoming releases
- Use social media platforms to promote releases
- Engage with audience and potential customers
- Be able to commit to at least 3 months
- Have experience using social media, email and other marketing tools
- Be willing to work at least 9 hours a week
The position is remote (from home) and, at present, unpaid, however we would offer the right applicant one copy of every release by Platypus Press (present and upcoming) and the potential for paid work at some point in the future.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line internship and let us know why you’d love to join us!