Things I personally love about dark brown skin women
1. They age like fine wine.
You’ll have a 25 year old wife FOREVER…dark skin women who take care of themselves do not age.
2. Their skin literally glows when absorbing the sun’s energy.
3. Melanin, melanin and more melanin….and all its wonderful benefits that comes with it.
4. Because dark brown skin women have little to no neanderthal DNA their genes are the closest to being a complete human without defects. In essence dark brown skin women are the original (eve gene) master copy which all other variations of humans come from.
5. Deep dark brown eye’s are not only genetically perfect without any defects but also exuberate a sense of depth and wholeness. Like gazing into the dark sky on a moonless night.
6. “The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice”…..is actually true. An abundance of melanin does give dark skin a slightly sweet scent so long as the host is healthy.
7. “The darker the flesh, the deeper the roots”…..Yes dark brown skin women can genetically trace their lineage back further than any other human being without genetic interceptions.
8. It’s totally natural to love dark brown skin women. In fact it takes several generations of abuse, brainwashing and psychological conditioning to NOT (colorism) LIKE darker skin tones. We must literally be psychologically trained to dislike dark skin.
9. Dark brown skin women are absolutely beautiful no ifs ands or buts about it.
10. Despite the global melanin envy we’re experiencing today, there is absolutely nothing more desirable, sexy and attractive than a dark brown skin woman who’s totally in love with her complexion……despite the envy.
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful man my eyes have ever seen, the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard, the most energetic horsecock live, my love and the baddest mother fucking front man of my favorite band on earth! 36 never looked so good! 7/31/1981