- From The Dining Table - amazing melody, he sings it so gently and the harmonies are gorgeous. this is the song you want to be emo to while you drink five glasses of wine and stare out a rainy window after your breakup
- Woman - this is like if harry tried to do funk? I’M SCREAMING THAT DUCK NOISE….bye. (it’s more like someone saying ‘unh’ but super nasally and very edited) but it’s so catchy and something I can see myself dirty dancing to. and he does some super dreamy bg vocals in this too
- Kiwi - he’s going to lose his voice singing this song, I just know it. he sings this almost in a billie joe armstrong-esque kind of way? but yeah he had to be hyped the fuck up when he sang this. super guitar-heavy, very 90′s rock vibe imo. I would mosh to this HA
- Only Angel - omg the opening…I am ascending. he uses one of the same effects as SOTT, I think? it sounds like it could be a companion song to it right in the beginning…but then the funky rock comes in. if I heard this on a throwback radio station I would totally believe it was like 30 years old HA. make your dads and uncles listen to it. ngl though I got kind of bored of it 2/3 of the way through…
- Two Ghosts - the melody immediately reminded me of Home (by 1D), the way the verses were being sung…but the guitar in the background actually sounds exactly like Hello Beautiful by the Jonas Brothers?? but omg I love it? the lyrics are great and it’s one of those songs you’d see being played by someone at a coffee house. really chill vibe
- Carolina - I’m putting this in here (even though I’ve already heard it) bc the studio version is so different than the live version, imo. out of all the songs he’s played live so far (sott, esny, sc, and this one) this is the one that sounds most different than how he sang it live. there’s some nice vocal effects but it’s even more enjoyable this way, I think. This is the kind of song I’d be blasting as I’m getting ready to go out haha. But I wish he’d gone even wilder at the end and just screamed into the mic as;ldfjsf
- Meet Me In The Hallway - omg it sounds like he’s underwater. I’m getting a very I Am The Walrus vibe from the verses? Also like if you were walking through a city late at night when there were only streetlights on and you had your backpack on and you were just reflecting on your life as you walked home.
anyways as a whole I’d give the album like an 8.5/10, I think it’s very harry at its core and he shows a lot of different sides of himself in this musically and it’s great. a few weird decisions on his part technically, in my opinion, but I’m already excited to see him perform these