Bakugo may be confident and what not. But would he have been confident when asking out his s/o? When and where? Was he awkward af?
- He’d be overly confident. Too confident. He’d be putting his pride on the line by asking you out, and Kirishima warned him not to be too full of himself when asking you out in case you turned him down, but luckily it worked out in his favor. Only, when it actually happened, for some reason your positive answer shocked him.
- He’d have declared his liking towards you and his request to go out with you in a passive aggressive way, like; “Go out with me, dumbass. Take it or leave it.”
- While he was boasting the I-could-care-less act, on the inside he was pleading that you would say yes. When you did say yes, his whole face lit up bright red and his composure shattered into nothingness. Everyone had doubted that he could ever get a date, and here he was, getting one.
- He’d back up a couple steps in shock, blushing red all over as his palms would smoke, screaming his next response, “YEAH, SURE! FINE. TOMORROW AT THE GATE AT 1:00! DON’T FUCKING BE LATE!!”
- When he finally met you outside the gate of Yuuei, he’d not even make eye contact with you as he’d grab your hand tightly and pull you along to where you were going to go on a date to. He’d be beet red the entire time, glaring at his shoes as he walked, refusing to look at how pretty you looked because he’d just get flustered.
- He’d insist on paying for everything, wherever you went. Frankly, he had sprung the date on you out of nowhere, so he really had no time to plan where he wanted to take you. So the both of you just went to the mall and bought numerous things.
- Once people were all around you, he’d let go of your hand and stay at least a foot away from you. It confused you, but you would realize that it was because he was nervous to be seen all “lovey dovey” by anyone he knew.
- But the moment that anyone looked at you the wrong way, be it another guy, he’d grasp onto your hand tighter than before and pull you closer to his side to make sure nobody got the wrong ideas. Then, he’d refuse to let go of you the entire time, smirking at anyone who saw you both as his pride rose. “Look, this is now mine,” is what his expression would say as he’d hold you to his body.
- His composure would break at certain times, but once the date would be over, he’d be a bashful mess once he realized that the first date wasn’t so bad. He’d try to ask for another one, but you would beat him to it, so really, he’d be the one saying “yes” to the next date.