- memes get popular af
- traditional art, not so much, works better on Instagram
- posting around 10am, 5pm, or 11pm (any time zone for some reason) is the best times?
- only the first 5 tags work, so use those to tag important things first before your sorting and trigger stuff
- fanart gets more notes but shitpost fanart gets even more??
- gay is some good shit
- reblogging a lot on your main art account loses followers 8V
- having a mobile linking description is really useful since not many people use desktop to go to your blog
- break up the big comics/heavy text pictures. It’s hard to read
- bright colors work well with the site layout 8P
What she means :
Phillip michael leStER wins an award bY HIMSElf, indIVIduallY, ALONE, foR once in his GOD DAmn life, he finalLy gets thE reCOgnition he desERVEs then he goes up ON The BLooDy STAGE and callS daN up WiTh hiM, EVEN THOUgh the aWard is MeAnt for him AlOne, jusT becauSe he BElieVes Dan DeServes it toO this was PHIls chAnCe to be in the SPotlight and he deCides TO SHARe it wiTh DaN HowEll becAuse he LovEs him